Which is the best?

40mm Noob Tube81%81% - 48
40mm Smoke8%8% - 5
40mm Shotgun10%10% - 6
Total: 59
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5988|Vortex Ring State
Actually, I prefer the smoke over the noob tube because... Smoke nades don't leave a trail, and they are like flashbangs, after they impact, the enemy can't see shit after a second or so. Also, the round is dead accurate, so you can snipe people with it. Also, it's a instant kill if the round hits, so I prefer it in CQB to the shotgun.

And I know you people are going to say... IT'S SITUATIONAL!!!

But I'm talking about general purpose here.

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2010-04-02 07:32:02)

SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6649|The darkside of Denver
I vote noob tube.  Were you there last night when haffey said
"i cant seem to hit anything, so i'll just use the GL"
lol
I swear i got naded more times than i have ever been naded last night.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6275|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
The reason why it's called a "noob tube" is that it's far too overpowered compared to the others/anything...

Best way to fight a tuber is to hold the high grounds as most noobtubers are retards who can judge the arc properly
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6770

i'm a skilled tuber and i can say that the weapon dominates everything in the game.  i'm going to now share the weaknesses of the tube.

1)  high ground.  as floppy said you need to hold the high ground.  kills are automatic if a noobtuber has the high ground.  it is very hard to kill you if the tuber has to shoot up.

2) AOE damage.  tubers don't shoot at you they shoot at objects which are close to you.  if you are not close to anything then it is easy to defeat a tuber.  so don't stay next to anything.  don't stay close to walls or anything else on which the nade can explode.

3) charge the tube.  nades explode on contact but only after a distance.  if you get close to a tuber the nade will not explode and he will have to hit you outright with the tube...kind of like a shotgun slugshot...in order to killyou.  get close and the tuber is in trouble.

4) run away.  a skilled tuber has amazing ability to judge arc so they are even more effective than snipers.  if a tuber is aiming for you there is nothing you can do but run.  they can shoot and duck so you can't get a shot on them and if they land a nade close to you then you're dead.  if you manage to survive their first shot then the best thing to do (unless you've got the high ground and it was a lucky shot) the best thing to do is find another spot.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5777|Catherine Black
Pff, there's no point in using anything but the 40mm grenade. The shotgun is fun, the smoke is tactical, but the noobtube is just so overpowered there's no point in using the other attatchments.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6770

Finray wrote:

Pff, there's no point in using anything but the 40mm grenade. The shotgun is fun, the smoke is tactical, but the noobtube is just so overpowered there's no point in using the other attatchments.
yup, there's really no debate here.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6510|Austin, Texas
Clearly the tube is superior, (see rank 17s with 9 gold stars lolololol) but I voted shmoke. Smoke MCOM -> plant -> resmoke MCOM, wait a few seconds, run in and knife people. Repeat as necessary.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6370|the land of bourbon

superfly_cox wrote:

i'm a skilled tuber
talk about your oxymorons
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5498|America
The shotgun attachment is fucking legit. Love it. I can rape a tuber with bullets usually before he gets a nade off.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5445
tube

i only use double grenades + explosives perk as assault currently and its soo effective
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6584|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

tube

i only use double grenades + explosives perk as assault currently and its soo effective
aren't you the one who bitches about the recon class being useless?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5347|London, England
Wear body armor, laugh as the nade fails to kill you and the tuber is stuck in the reloading sequence, proceed to rape and pillage his corpse, profit. If he is using explosive ammo like a true pro noober enjoy your temporary stay in Valhalla.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Brasso
+1,549|6619

smoke, the shotty sucks dick for me now.

example 1: enemy running up stairs, i'm waiting there for him.  he's at the top of the stairs and i shoot straight into his chest.  i get mowed down by a M60
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5445

seymorebutts443 wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

tube

youre bitching about bitching

umad?

@jognG@lt

feel free to join me at gaming.fi and see how that works on a pro tuber

>:S

Last edited by RoaringJet[FIN] (2010-04-02 11:46:00)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5463|Ventura, California

Blade4509 wrote:

The shotgun attachment is fucking legit. Love it. I can rape a tuber with bullets usually before he gets a nade off.
win
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6584|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

tube

umad?

@jognG@lt

I'm just making a statement.

You're just as retarded as supah.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6788|Long Beach, CA

SonderKommando wrote:

lol
That is the problem....not many people have gun skills now a days.  they usually pick the thing that an kill in one hit and has a pretty big radius with the explosive perk of course.
Ptfo
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5463|Ventura, California
TBH I really love the Garand's stopping power. I'll just hold off an assault with the two shot kills or sometimes 3. It's dead accurate you can't miss.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5347|London, England

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

tube

umad?

@jognG@lt

Why on earth would I want to play on a server where I'll have a 500ms ping over a tin can connection into Lapland?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Brasso
+1,549|6619

SonderKommando wrote:

lol
no i said something like "i'm too retarded to use bullets, so i'll just use the GL" and i was referring to the other team lol

Last edited by haffeysucks (2010-04-02 17:30:23)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6731|FUCK UBISOFT

haffeysucks wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

TBH I really love the Garand's stopping power. I'll just hold off an assault with the two shot kills or sometimes 3. It's dead accurate you can't miss.
no i said something like "i'm too retarded to use bullets, so i'll just use the GL" and i was referring to the other team lol
pro quote.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5445
https://img689.imageshack.us/img689/71/nadelrllol.png

nade tube is fun
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6332
All this talking about tube, I´m not sure it it just made me more aware of the users and abusers or if their numbers really increased.

But it seems I get killed at least half the time by some tube nade. And I don´t mean the skilled kind, I mean the lvl4 and 5 gold stars kind. The one that couldn´t hit his own foot when using the smaller barrel on top the tube.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
bennisboy
+829|6635|Poundland
tube in this game hardly bothers me, it made me rage like shit in MW2, people never used an actual gun!
Microwave
_
+515|6644|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
It annoys me when people run around with the tube out (opposed to the actual gun). It doesn't bother me if they shoot a bit first, then realise they're shit/I'm behind cover etc, switch to GL, then kill me, that's fine.

I only use the GL for it's proper purpose - shooting someone behind cover or if they're in a building behind a wall.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard