Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

Finray wrote:

Ingame ping is fucked. I ping to servers for 15 and ingame I get over 300. The server browser ping is the ping you're actually getting.
Server list show ping.... in game show latency
ping =/= latency

If you have such a high latency, try turning down graphics settings.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5954|Perth, Australia
I already mentioned this in the screenshot thread but wtf is up with Europeans joining Australian servers. Do they think it's in Austria with AU tags on it. I joined 4 servers last night and all of them were lagging like fuck from all the Europeans on them.

Then they find it weird when no one answers the question they ask in central/eastern European languages. We left you bitches a couple of hundred years ago and we don't want you back now.

/rant
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

Rod Foxx wrote:

I already mentioned this in the screenshot thread but wtf is up with Europeans joining Australian servers. Do they think it's in Austria with AU tags on it. I joined 4 servers last night and all of them were lagging like fuck from all the Europeans on them.

Then they find it weird when no one answers the question they ask in central/eastern European languages. We left you bitches a couple of hundred years ago and we don't want you back now.

/rant
Maybe they are using quick join or join game or what ever its called. Its pretty fucked. Or maybe you are right and they are just stupid It wouldn't be the first time. When the Austrian court ordered a psychiatric evaluation on that Fritzl rapist dude, people all over Europe demonstrated in front of the AUSTRALIAN embassy...
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6314

zeidmaan wrote:

Rod Foxx wrote:

/rant
Maybe they are using quick join or join game or what ever its called. Its pretty fucked. Or maybe you are right and they are just stupid It wouldn't be the first time. When the Austrian court ordered a psychiatric evaluation on that Fritzl rapist dude, people all over Europe demonstrated in front of the AUSTRALIAN embassy...

The Play Now theory might be true though, when ever I use that, the first 5-10 servers I get put into are either AUS or USA. I will never understand why...
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5954|Perth, Australia
Why a pc game has a play now button is beyond me completely. In BF2 it would take about 5 minutes to find a server, in this it doesn't take as long but the server you get put into could be anywhere.

I think by now people know how to use a server browser. Even if it is a God-awful piece of shit like the one we have.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard