gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6643|The Real World

Nice to play against some of you guys again. God our side was bad (me included). When you type neger in chat it changes it to %&#£$ so I was not swearing at you soup when I said "Hi soup neger". Had a few rounds with Doperwt on hardcore yesterday with me doing badly as usual . Thanks for for putting up with me. More wonderful chat typing sent him "got to go cya Dope" though after Dop would have been better as Dope is not that nice really.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6365|Belgium

You werent doing that bad at all.  Didn't need to revive you that much . And it weren't my best rounds either. Playing hardcore is so much different then regular. Now you really have to watch out for all the snipers, beceause 1 shot in the left toe (didnt know there were vital organs there) is enough to kill you.
I know who you ment. But Dop would be better, but hey everybody else calls me dope ingame ( why is everybody so lazy not to type the extra 3 lettters :S).
Great games all.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Question: How do you kill with the Tracer Dart? I want to get the bronze star for it
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6699|Germany

theDude5B wrote:

Question: How do you kill with the Tracer Dart? I want to get the bronze star for it
I do not really know, but I assume it is one of the following:
a) just use it to mark vehicles or
b) use it and have the vehicle destroyed with the help of the tracer.

I just noticed that I actually have the bronze star, but i can not remember how i got it.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Here is the issue I have with the Mounted Gun

https://i46.tinypic.com/dr2ds0.jpg

Anyone else having this problem?
gvers
+109|6643|The Real World

Are you running DX9. It's a known issue with DX9.
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6699|Germany

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

I do not really know, but I assume it is one of the following:
a) just use it to mark vehicles or
b) use it and have the vehicle destroyed with the help of the tracer.

I just noticed that I actually have the bronze star, but i can not remember how i got it.
Display bug, clicked on another weapon I got a star for, then clicked on the tracer. Weapon picture was changed, but not the color of the star...
gvers
+109|6643|The Real World

New maps should be out today
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Display bug, clicked on another weapon I got a star for, then clicked on the tracer. Weapon picture was changed, but not the color of the star...
Ahh ok, was going to force you to remember how you got the star, but now you don't.

gvers wrote:

New maps?! please tell me more!

And I am not sure if it is DX9, probably is because I dont think my GPU supports DX10. Running SLi GeForce 8800GTS
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6699|Germany

theDude5B wrote:

gvers wrote:

Arica Harbour Conquest and Laguna Presa Rush... not really new maps, but new variations.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Ahh yes. They look good though and will be good to get a new map in both rush and conquest rotation.
gvers
+109|6643|The Real World

theDude5B wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Ahh ok, was going to force you to remember how you got the star, but now you don't.

gvers wrote:

And I am not sure if it is DX9, probably is because I dont think my GPU supports DX10. Running SLi GeForce 8800GTS
8800 should be DX10 but are you still on XP?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721

gvers wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

gvers wrote:

8800 should be DX10 but are you still on XP?
Yeah still on XP. Got a copy of Win 7 though now and sticking that on laptop. If all goes well I will probably stick it on my gaming PC.
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6699|Germany

Just took a look at the new maps:

Arica Harbour Conquest: Well, quite small, flags (too) close together, don't think that it is suitable for more than 20 or 24 players. It should have been more like Karkand 32 or 64, but having all flags at the main street in the town of stage 2 is just too small.

Laguna Presa Rush: great one, awesome new areas.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
They should do a Karkand Map. That would be awesome!
gvers
+109|6643|The Real World

Sorry about running off without saying bye last night (children!). It wasn't because you kept killing me honestly

Soup are you made of rubber my bullets kept bouncing off
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
You know they really need to change the game mechanics so that Soup cant use the NoobTube!

nah just messing, but they do need to change the system so that if you are revived, then it doesnt count as a death. Kind of pointless just now getting revived unless all your squad are about to die, otherwise you can just respawn with fresh ammo, fresh kit, new kit if you want.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

theDude5B wrote:

Here is the issue I have with the Mounted Gun

http://i46.tinypic.com/dr2ds0.jpg

Anyone else having this problem?
Yeah I have the same problem when I'm in one of those.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6365|Belgium

Great news. Last night I lost my driverslicense. So I am stuck home for 15 days of bc2
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

back after a week without pc
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Good to have you back Hall!

TRENTNORRIS! TRENTNORRIS! Where are you?!
l41e
+677|6619

I will be rejoining you all as soon as I get a copy of BC2 (although I'm not sure when that'll be). I recently got an extra 2GB of RAM for a current total of 4, and, alas, BF2 in all its forms is at long last losing its cachet for me...
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
hurry up k30! need someone to hide so that we can spawn on them!

Varegg, where are you old man?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6727|Hell, p.o box 666

where are the fucking jets?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Found this set of youtube videos the other day and I just think they are great.
The guy is SO bad at playing them and his comments are ridiculous stupid that he becomes quite likeable in the end!

Bad Company 2 Vids
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Modern Warfare 2 Vids
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard