13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

do i have to bust out a picture of my nose? lol, it was twenty years ago, and i was around when a quarter had a slight pinkish tinge, fluffed up quite nicely, like a punani. only it didn't cost as much . . .
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6772|Little Bentcock
We still get glass bottles here, but mostly plastic ones.
cane sugar ^5
tuckergustav
+1,590|6063|...

mmm Jones Soda is yummy
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,738|6886|Oxferd Ohire
Jones is the best
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6148|The Mitten

RTHKI wrote:

Jones is the best
qft

also, Boylans
EE (hats
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6298|'straya
You guys don't have that sorta imitation classic/glass bottled coke over there?
Reciprocity
+721|6730|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

You guys don't have that sorta imitation classic/glass bottled coke over there?
we're too busy ruling the world to enjoy such frivolities.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6298|'straya
Fair enough its pretty lame anyway. Cafes/restaurants just use it to look fancy and justify charging you ridiculous amounts for a bottle of coke
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6369|Phoenix, AZ
The shit you guys post and call serious... fuck.
Reciprocity
+721|6730|the dank(super) side of Oregon
serious?  am I in the wrong section?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6804

Last night I had a dream that me and some friends went down to the "Boarder" (that's how the sign spelled it) to get horchata. We started fist-bumping/pounding each other because it was so good.

What a nightmare. I would never act like that!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5623|Ventura, California
I've always loved the ones in classic bottles. They used to sell them here but not anymore. Last summer in the US they sold some at Albertsons it was a "1950s" or "1970s" celebrating thing.

I thought coca-cola would use the same standard sugar for all the coca-cola factories everywhere. Why would mexico be the exception?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I thought coca-cola would use the same standard sugar for all the coca-cola factories everywhere.
the only thing coca-cola bottlers worldwide use is the base. the water and sugar are local.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

burnzz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I thought coca-cola would use the same standard sugar for all the coca-cola factories everywhere.
the only thing coca-cola bottlers worldwide use is the base. the water and sugar are local.
So the Coca-Cola I drink here comes from Switzerland with some fake sugar you think?

I doubt the sugar is fake, I mean, would they go that far? I thought that's what Coca-Cola Zero was, fake sugar.
Brasso
+1,549|6780

burnzz wrote:

oh fuck yeah! not only is glass better, they're made from real sugar!
this

Bevo wrote:

From mexico probably means they use sugar cane = awesome.

They'll be delicious.

edit: fuck sake burnnnnzzzzz
this too
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6620

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I've always loved the ones in classic bottles. They used to sell them here but not anymore. Last summer in the US they sold some at Albertsons it was a "1950s" or "1970s" celebrating thing.

I thought coca-cola would use the same standard sugar for all the coca-cola factories everywhere. Why would mexico be the exception?
err cause it's fucking expensive to ship the same ingredient all over the world?

also, food regulations + laws; what is considered 'healthy'.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So the Coca-Cola I drink here comes from Switzerland with some fake sugar you think?.
that i don't know, ask the bottler. what i do know is - the base for coca-cola ships in a 55 gallon drum. it is enough to make 350,000 12oz. cans of coke. it is flammable . . .
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I drink way too much coca-cola, 1 3dl glass at lunch (We get either Ice-Tea or Coca-Cola in our cafeteria and local "Fast food" kebab joints) and 1 3dl can at my 2:30 break.

That's 6dls 5 days a week.

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

i take 2 12oz cans, and mix them with 750ml of Bacardi© 8 year old rum, add ice as needed.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
That's the same amount as me. I wonder how bad it is to my health. I heard it affects your vision though (sugar in general)
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

after drinking that much rum, i usually can't see for shit.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6727|Columbus, OH

lxcpikiman wrote:

I'm pretty sure in Ecuador they still sell coke in those bottles.
you can actually taste it differently than the coke they sell here.
Those drug cartels down in South America sure are crafty in the way they package coke.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6502|Troy, New York

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I drink way too much coca-cola, 1 3dl glass at lunch (We get either Ice-Tea or Coca-Cola in our cafeteria and local "Fast food" kebab joints) and 1 3dl can at my 2:30 break.

That's 6dls 5 days a week.

Stunts your growth.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6727|Columbus, OH
I drank Jarritos (mexican branded soda) before and was fine afterwards so you should be ok. Local grocery stores carry them in the ethnic food section....try em, they are good, and report back

https://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8355/jarritos.jpg

Last edited by loubot (2010-03-29 13:51:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard