bennisboy
+829|6665|Poundland

Lucien wrote:

whyyyyy do I have to unlock so much stuff in this game

Cut the mmorpg shit and let me play my battlefield games
You dont have to unlock anything. It's not as if you can't play if you don't unlock stuff
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6672
No fucking shit but I prefer playing with stuff like medpacks, ammopacks, the repair tool, defibs, guns that don't suck, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|6002|Perth, Australia
How is this like a mmorpg? Shit you've been unlocking weapons and items since games on the nes ffs. It's hardly new or taken from mmo's.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5474
lol it takes max 2 hrs to get those you listed above
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6305|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

lol it takes max 2 hrs to get those you listed above
More like 1 hour tbh

Lucien likes to cry lately tbh

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-03-27 10:30:12)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6149|Carnoustie MASSIF
Fucking nightmare when you hit someone at full speed on an ATV but they don't die.
Brasso
+1,549|6649

CammRobb wrote:

Fucking nightmare when you hit someone at full speed on an ATV but they don't die.
yeah roadkills are horrible in this game, but team roadkills, well that's all good and fun.  i love getting ran over by my buddies
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6149|Carnoustie MASSIF

haffeysucks wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

yeah roadkills are horrible in this game, but team roadkills, well that's all good and fun.  i love getting ran over by my buddies
Yeah, that's shocking, you have to be in a tank, doing 350mph to kill an enemy, but an atv travelling at 5mph, barely brushing the sleeve of a friendly kills them...
Engineer_Fox
Has a horse outside
+48|5202|Hague City Firm - Holland
This above.

Was driving an ATV on Laguna somethingsomething, see a sniper, hit him head on and it glitch/waved by him not even hurting him.

Next map, I'm an APC going UPHILL and enemies come rushing out the trees and over the knee high walls and instead feeding them a piece of canon, I keep on driving, making new roads with the bodies of my enemies, wtf
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6421|dm_maidenhead

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

Lucien wrote:

I saw some german guy earlier
Started bunnyhopping immediately to piss him off
It's not even a remotely effective tactic against decent players and has never been so in any game ever. But still people complain about it
I just can't stand that people in real war do not do it and it looks retarded in game, I understand if your jumping over a fence or something.  Germans mostly bunnyhop so that is weird that you think it would piss him off.  I have yet to see someone with a GER tag not bunnyhop.
games =/= real war.

It's stupid when people's reasoning is because it isn't realistic when 95% of the rest of the game isn't either.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5256|Cleveland, Ohio
hmmmm..didnt think this was a bitch at eachother thread but hey.....when in rome.

cunts.
Ioan92
+337|5741
Things I absolutely love in this game:

German players and the medic class,

hell yea.
TehTacoKing
''Its nothing serious but i am bleeding badly''
+13|6007|Mountain Dew
Goddamn SNIPERS!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6672
Have to agree on that. I constantly have to stay in cover in my base waiting for 2 or 3 enemies to finally attack while their 12 snipers all sit back spamming mortars. This game gets more boring the more snipers are playing
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6289

Lucien wrote:

This game gets more boring the more snipers are playing
What, you mean like every other online game ever?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5197|Sydney
A team full of snipers vs. a team full of mixed infantry will usually lose though, if the latter knows what they're doing.
bennisboy
+829|6665|Poundland
jeez people, it's a game yeah, why should people have to not play as a class they enjoy just cos you dont want them to?

Decent snipers can be very effective, especially on the defence team.

Why do I not hear more people complaining about the most overpowered class in the game? The medic. That class is ridiculous, it's just a ridiculously easy class to play as
thepilot91
+64|6255|Åland!

Jaekus wrote:

A team full of snipers vs. a team full of mixed infantry will usually lose though, if the latter knows what they're doing.
the best way to do it is combinating evewrything IMO , what people don't get is that just because someone else ownes hard with the M95 , they can sit back with their type 88 , had a great squad DM round earlier today on the , err , snowy lotsof trees map , me running around with the M95 MGMammo and 4X optics 1 medic , 1 assualt and one newb just playing whatever kit he found fun in the squad , I think I got around 20-1 or something

oh and has anyone gotten more than 500+ marksman "range" ?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5197|Sydney
Yeah good points there, it goes without saying a balanced team + good teamwork = win in most scenarios.

The most I've gotten for a marksman headshot is about 324, including the kill and headshot bonus (so the marksman points would've been about 264). That was about halfway across the map (using the 12x scope on the desert map with the ship in the middle, on said ship shooting into the back of their uncap).
bennisboy
+829|6665|Poundland
I got something like +394 (not including kill or headshot, so purely marksman points)
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5474

bennisboy wrote:

jeez people, it's a game yeah, why should people have to not play as a class they enjoy just cos you dont want them to?
true, but at least stop them from joining squads, cause theyre utterly useless at teamwork
effective against other solonoobs maybe, but what can a single sniper do against a full squad? nothing

its easy to be a good sniper, hence most nubs go for the kit, however any good player knows that recon is nearly useless
11 Bravo
Banned

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

effective against other solonoobs maybe, but what can a single sniper do against a full squad? nothing
lol i owned a whole squad yesterday multiple times trying to take a flag.  you are wrong.  only nubs fly video game jets.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6305|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

true, but at least stop them from joining squads, cause theyre utterly useless at teamwork

its easy to be a good sniper, hence most nubs go for the kit, however any good player knows that recon is nearly useless
Recon is nearly useless?

GTFO

A single recon can take down a full squad thanks to rollerdetectors, rifle, c4 and pistols...

No other class can take down a full squad with 100% certainty that noone is left to be spawned at...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5474
noobs owning noobs, impressive

and just FYI, a pro squad will always be consisting of more than 1 medic so its impossible to take them down because they keep reviving the one guy u shoot

recon fag

Last edited by RoaringJet[FIN] (2010-03-29 06:30:27)

11 Bravo
Banned

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

noobs owning noobs, impressive
lol..need a video of you playing asap.  until then i say we ban him from this section.  who is with me?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard