unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

DefCon-17 wrote:

So is anyone playing besides me and Ekim?

Add me up.

*zigs_17
I'd just gotten finished building an uber smiter a couple months ago. I'll need to scrounge up some umph to hit Diablo from the very start once again, but it won't be until a buddy gets back from long range work.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6544
Temp banned for MFing.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6154|Vancouver | Canada

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

So is anyone playing besides me and Ekim?

Add me up.

*zigs_17
I'd just gotten finished building an uber smiter a couple months ago. I'll need to scrounge up some umph to hit Diablo from the very start once again, but it won't be until a buddy gets back from long range work.
Probably just in time to get rushed, huh.

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Temp banned for MFing.
Whut? You mean making/leaving games too quick?
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6544

DefCon-17 wrote:

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Temp banned for MFing.
Yeah, it's pretty fucking annoying. It just happened again because I joined someones game and exited too fast.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Temp banned for MFing.
Yeah, it's pretty fucking annoying. It just happened again because I joined someones game and exited too fast.
I always ran Countess, Andy and sometimes Meph/Pindle to make sure I stayed in-game long enough, then I took a few minutes off every 5-10 games or so. Never got temp-banned that way.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6230
what realm are you guys playing on?  I might reinstall if others are playing on west sc
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

sexecuti0ner wrote:

what realm are you guys playing on?  I might reinstall if others are playing on west sc
West SCL.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone

DefCon-17 wrote:

sexecuti0ner wrote:

West SCL.
Guardian_Ekim
I'm a god damn American Jedi
+51|6547|775

sexecuti0ner wrote:

I play on US West. I have 4 HC (hardcore) characters and 4 SC (softcore) characters.

*guardian_775

https://screenshot.xfire.com/s/94600896-4.jpg

Last edited by Guardian_Ekim (2010-03-27 05:00:36)

Guardian_Ekim
+51|6547|775

Well, I've had 4 hardcore characters die already:
lvl 49 Barbarian - Genghis_Flan
lvl 44 Sorc - Enchante
lvl 33 Sorc - HydraApprentice
lvl 3 Necro - Jazzy_Bonez

Here are my lessons learned about Hardcore:
  • Watch out when you're a melee guy killing bosses. - one exploded on me
  • Don't text or type in chat while out of town getting exp with others. - it sucks when you try to save yourself and end up typing "11111112222444" then trying to escape the game too late
  • Don't take on Baal unless you're high enough level to step on him like squishing a bug. - enough said
  • Last but not least... my personal favorite. Upon hearing the music of Diablo's death during a rush and you're only level 3, don't step out to see what he dropped. - a random flame might decimate you

So, what do you think? Bad luck or pure stupidity!?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
I'll never play HC. I'd ragequit if I died lol.

On another note, I just found Tal's belt.
..Not much, but it's the start of my MFing career.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
anyone know of a website to dl D2 and LOD? I'm downloading VIA blizz downloader and my speed is capped at 250-300kb/s and it's usually 1-1.5mb/s
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

anyone know of a website to dl D2 and LOD? I'm downloading VIA blizz downloader and my speed is capped at 250-300kb/s and it's usually 1-1.5mb/s
Dude, the MP part is like 400mb, you should have it before you found another source.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Guardian_Ekim
+51|6547|775

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I don't think there is another legit source out there.

Sisco10 wrote:

Dude, the MP part is like 400mb, you should have it before you found another source.
Well, there's not an option to only download the multiplayer. There is, however, an option to only install the multiplayer when you install the game. Overall, the main game is just over 1GB, I think; the expansion is an 800 MB download.

Last edited by Guardian_Ekim (2010-04-02 06:45:35)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I don't think there is another legit source out there.

Sisco10 wrote:

Well, there's not an option to only download the multiplayer. There is, however, an option to only install the multiplayer when you install the game. Overall, the main game is just over 1GB, I think; the expansion is an 800 MB download.
Ah, I see. Never had to download. Still, 2 gigs are what, half an hour with 300kb?
I though you didnĀ“t want to get hooked again anyways shadow? What the heck
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Guardian_Ekim
+51|6547|775

Mmmm.... crack.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
well i downloaded it, revived my level 93 sorc, looked at my items, and uninstalled lol
Guardian_Ekim
+51|6547|775

!?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
So Warden's back on...FML.

I hope I'm not flagged.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone
Easy solution - Don't hack.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

1.13 ladder accts so far:

tacomasorc (hydra)
tacomazon (valk, strafe and maybe freezing arrow)

Yeah, ever since I lost 1/2 of an account's gear to someone who somehow found out the alphanumerical password (stopped only because I happened to log in), I keep my characters on split accounts.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-04-14 20:56:52)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

tacomasorc
tacomazon

Yeah, ever since I lost 1/2 of an account's gear to someone who somehow found out the alphanumerical password (stopped only because I happened to log in), I keep my characters on split accounts.
that sucks back when it was still 1.08 and i was like 10 years old i put my acc info on a site that offered free sojs lol, i lost like a buriza and that was about it
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

tacomasorc
tacomazon

that sucks back when it was still 1.08 and i was like 10 years old i put my acc info on a site that offered free sojs lol, i lost like a buriza and that was about it
Ironically, you can't even give away a buriza anymore. Everyone wants runewords.

If I find one this season, I'm just going to put it on a werewolf.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-04-14 20:56:22)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

tacomasorc
tacomazon

Ironically, you can't even give away a buriza anymore. Everyone wants runewords.

If I find one this season, I'm just going to put it on a werewolf.
yeah i remember i just leeched items off my diablo friends, i got bugged valors and windforce off them and the 40/15 jewels for my amazon lol
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

DrunkFace wrote:

Easy solution - Don't hack.
MFing without a MH sucks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard