navi66
+8|5132
Hello every1.....

I might sound like a complete nub,and if i do bad luck.....

I would like to say i just started to play bf2 and realy enjoy it...........and to be honest i can't belive that i have been missing out on bf2...for so long.....

And to every one that keeps BF2S up and going with all there time and effort....THANK YOU....much appreciated......
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Hi, welcome
Too bad you just started playing BF2, many people here have been playing non-stop for nearly the past 5 years! It's a great game, glad to see it's still attracting new people to it.
navi66
+8|5132
Thanks 4 the warm welcome.......and yeah im kicking my self i just started with bf2......

The forums are great so much info on there regardin bf2....

lol i get it.......

SERE=Troll=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg
&
NADER=BF2

...I'm impressed....

Last edited by navi66 (2010-03-18 02:54:36)

Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5720|شمال
hi there
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Beduin wrote:

hi there
Chou
+737|6761
Hi and welcome to the site!
I wish I could be in your shoes right now and feel the thrill of the first steps on the battlefield all over again, the whole experience just blew me away when I first started and with me there are many other who feel that way or this game would have died a long time ago.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy the game!

(Nyte, is that you?)
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Chou wrote:

(Nyte, is that you?)
I thought his account was still active here?
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

mtb0minime wrote:

Chou wrote:

(Nyte, is that you?)
Indeed.
Alpha as fuck.
Chou
+737|6761

Nyte wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Chou wrote:

(Nyte, is that you?)
Indeed.
Party pooper
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

navi66 wrote:

Hello every1.....

I might sound like a complete nub,and if i do bad luck.....

I would like to say i just started to play bf2 and realy enjoy it...........and to be honest i can't belive that i have been missing out on bf2...for so long.....

And to every one that keeps BF2S up and going with all there time and effort....THANK YOU....much appreciated......
Hello navi and welcome.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

Chou wrote:

Nyte wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Indeed.
Party pooper
lol nyte.  i remember when we had that bf2s sniper competition and nyte sucked ass then blamed lag.  lol fail.
welcome to bf2s! enjoy your stay and get comfy

bf2 is the best game EVAR
navi66
+8|5132
thanks my bf2 friends....

Chou yeah the thrill is so freakn cool that i can't wait till my eight hours are up at work...and get home and hit the field.....

My misses said 2 me....all these year's u going out with ya friends to the local drinking hole....and a game keeps you home....she even went and bought me a g5 2142 gaming mouse...im so happy:) im hooked and yes BF2 4 EVE......

Great community hepas and heaps of info i even got my new joystick wokring........

but btwn us my friends dont tell any1 but BF2 is better than sex..... shhhh our secret:)
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE
Hello Navi, welcome to the site. We should play together some time.

Edit: Spelling fail.

Last edited by User007Gamer (2010-03-19 02:15:36)

navi66
+8|5132
thank you user007.....i will get xfire i live in Australia Adelaide...i hope we don't get high pings last night i went to a server with a 240 ping and i was doing all good like 2 kills and 34 deaths......

so i decided to go to a Australian server and i did even better....-4 kills and 29 deaths.......then i got kicked for minus score

Then i realized those clays that i lay ed down by our flag  killed my team mates:) i was so confused.....lol

and still am confused it's so much fun my mosue slipped out of my hand  so definitely i will team up and u could show me some tricks to playing bf2, "lol"

I'm a noob is that the proper terminology...lol
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE
Hmmm, Adelaide eh? Thats a fair bit away from where I live, hehe. We'll try and find a server that allows high pings.
navi66
+8|5132
Adelaide is only 11000 km from u.....i reckon we could meet up half way...Singapore sounds good....ok my friend ill dl xfire once i have details ill pvm u...
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

navi66 wrote:

thank you user007.....i will get xfire i live in Australia Adelaide...i hope we don't get high pings last night i went to a server with a 240 ping and i was doing all good like 2 kills and 34 deaths......

so i decided to go to a Australian server and i did even better....-4 kills and 29 deaths.......then i got kicked for minus score

Then i realized those clays that i lay ed down by our flag  killed my team mates:) i was so confused.....lol

and still am confused it's so much fun my mosue slipped out of my hand  so definitely i will team up and u could show me some tricks to playing bf2, "lol"

I'm a noob is that the proper terminology...lol
+1 for honesty!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615
hi and welcome
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

navi66 wrote:

but btwn us my friends dont tell any1 but BF2 is better than sex..... shhhh our secret:)
Hmmm... I had some amazing rounds on BF2, but I've also had some AMAZING sex with my recent ex of 3 years, I couldn't begin to compare the two...
navi66
+8|5132
Well my friend...your missing out...u gota think out side da box.......

Or is that in side the box:).....
navi66
+8|5132

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

welcome to bf2s! enjoy your stay and get comfy

bf2 is the best game EVAR
Sniper competition that would be fun...hmmm how can i find a server with sniper competition the gamearena 1's only have infantry theres cars and tanks.....

I rekon i would look stupid saying hey stop killing me im a sniper and im having a sniper war

any way i want a sniper war...hey i googled sniper war omg the stuff that comes up ....must be so much fun only snipers....

Darn i sound like a virgin that has just been broken into....
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Yeah, there are some servers out there that are sniper only. I'm sure if you just search "sniper" in the server title box, you should come up with a few.
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE
Agreed. BF2 = best game ever. By the way, navi did you get Xfire?
navi66
+8|5132
Could u please send me a link.......
2xfire
Thanks

ok i got xfire

user=navi66navi add me plz

Last edited by navi66 (2010-03-25 03:15:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard