chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

BellusEndus wrote:

I have to say I was impressed with how quickly the queue caught up yesterday. good luck!
Gibson (when working) could blow through a queue of 50k in an hour if EA would let me go that fast
BellusEndus
Make love not war
+59|6622|Edinburg
Nice, I think it took about 40 minutes for mine to update from being 13,000 odd in the queue. I take it Gibsons visit by chuydoctor was successfull? (or have you not been yet, I never get which way the time zones go lol)
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

Not been there yet. Just waiting for the next crash before I drive over and plug a monitor in to see what's up.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

chuyskywalker wrote:

BellusEndus wrote:

I have to say I was impressed with how quickly the queue caught up yesterday. good luck!
Gibson (when working) could blow through a queue of 50k in an hour if EA would let me go that fast
mmm number crunching for the win.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6755|United States of America
*Taps in background when GIBSON finally dies*
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6707|NL
I dont know much about servers but I do know that computers dont like heat. So? Could it be the weather? Is it too hot? Is the cooling failing?
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6678|Adelaide, Australia
Our thoughts and prayers are with Gibson and family.
This must be a hard time for you Chuy, it is always a tragedy when this sort of thing happens to ones so young.
dedart
+5|6747

Poncho wrote:

I dont know much about servers but I do know that computers dont like heat. So? Could it be the weather? Is it too hot? Is the cooling failing?
I'd think the server would be in a datacentre and they usually are VERY cold to prevent that kind of thing!
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6786|Bulgaria
Is everything ok now? I hope so.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard