Ioan92
+337|5692
The people in this thread are mentally challenged.

You heard it here first.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire

Ioan92 wrote:

You heard it here first.
Surely you don't mean everyone since you are in this thread? and now I am....
Is it really be a surprise to learn that Iran trains terrorists..
If we were talking about Canada, yea I'd be surprised. but it's not Canada. Hell, there's probably plenty of terrorists trained in or by the US..
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
Blame the turkians
or better yet the hungarins!!
Ioan92
+337|5692

RTHKI wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

You heard it here first.
Surely you don't mean everyone since you are in this thread? and now I am....
Is it really be a surprise to learn that Iran trains terrorists..
If we were talking about Canada, yea I'd be surprised. but it's not Canada. Hell, there's probably plenty of terrorists trained in or by the US..
I seriously didn't mean everyone, but there are so many I didn't bother counting.

And don't call me Surely.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Looks like Iran has more terrorists than Iraq. Maybe we should have fucked up that place instead.
I think a better course of action would have been to not invade either.
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Gitmo was there since gee idk Teddy Roosevelt. Hell most Gitmo detainees get a shitload BETTER treatment than the average prison in the states.
/win
yeah the base has been there for ages but not as a torture camp.

Gitmo detainess get better treatment than in USD prisons??? LMFAO!!! Most people in US prisons at least have trials, yes? Unlike gitmo detainess. Most of them are not tortured in US prisons. Most of them know why they are there. etc. All unlike gitmo.

Pop quiz - US Prisons or Guanatanamo bay?

https://rawstory.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/gitmo.jpg

https://doctorzhivago.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/light-deprivation-torture.jpg

https://stjohnsdemocrats.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/january_jan11guantanamobayarrivalproc.jpg

Now as an American can you really look at those pics and say you're PROUD that Guantanamo Bay exists/existed? Torture on US soil with the full support and knowledge of the executive? If you really are proud of that then you really have no love for your country.

Isn't it supposed to be closed by now?

Anyway I suppose when the US took over Abu Ghrauib and turned that one into their lates HR-abyusing-torture-loving castle of hell that was a good thing too yeah? Also better than US Prisons was it?

As for shitty's comment. Why bother? it wasn't 'win' at all.

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Actually the overwhelming military and economic power of the U.S. is a benefit to the entire world, economically. It provides stability, which is great for business.

If anything you guys should be thankful we are where we are. The biggest threat to world security is the U.S. not being able to the biggest threat to any other part of the world.
Oh stfu already. And your last sentence doesn't make sense.

Spark wrote:

Is your name rammunition? This is exactly the same "americans are evil brainwashed idiots!" bullshit he sprouted.

JohnG@lt wrote:

LostFate=rammunition?

jord wrote:

I'm pretty sure they're all 3 completely different people but perhaps know eachother, or 2 of them know eachother and the other one is a coincidence. Who knows, or indeed cares anymore.
Wtf is your problem with this rammunition guy? That's the same lame 'insult' you've given me a few times. If you got a hardon for this Ramm guy then go play with yourself otherwise try addressing his post. LostFate is basically correct. Not that we see much debate from you guys except saying 'ooh it's rammunition' or some shit.

Cybargs wrote:

Comparing Hitler to Bush is an insult...
yeah...to Hitler.

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Although to be fair the Taliban would not even be a problem is the US hadn't bank rolled them and trained them.
We bankrolled them so that they could have a better chance of winning the fight against our common enemy the Soviets, who were killing them wholesale.
riiight...so when the Soviets want to kill them wholesale we say NO FUCK THAT and give the taliban weapson to fight back. CUZ ITS ONLY THE US AND FRIENDLY COUNTRIES THAT CAN INVADE OTHER COUNTIRES AND KILL THE TALIBAN WHOLESALE BRAAA!!!!

Fucks sake.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Looks like Iran has more terrorists than Iraq. Maybe we should have fucked up that place instead.
Jeesus some of you are fuckin...off the planet.

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-03-22 00:32:23)

Ioan92
+337|5692

Turquoise wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Probably the first intelligent reply in this whole fuckfest of a thread.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

Ioan92 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

wow you're cool. lording over all us lesser fools and judging us on our comments... while conveniently saying nothing of value yourself.

yeah...to Hitler.
Surely you are joking.

Last edited by Spark (2010-03-22 01:55:25)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Ioan92
+337|5692

Spark wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

wow you're cool. lording over all us lesser fools and judging us on our comments... while conveniently saying nothing of value yourself.

yeah...to Hitler.
Surely you are joking.
Hey as long as I get karma from it, why should I care.

You discuss pointless things, that's my point if you haven't figured it yet.
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

Spark wrote:

Surely you are joking.
sarcasm detector...but not by much
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

Ioan92 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

yeah...to Hitler.
Surely you are joking.

then why are you here? do you feel superior somehow from acting like one of those "too-cool-for-skool" proud-to-be-aloof types?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Spark wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Surely you are joking.

then why are you here? do you feel superior somehow from acting like one of those "too-cool-for-skool" proud-to-be-aloof types?
https://koti.mbnet.fi/tibe9mm/Troll_fail.jpg
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ioan92
+337|5692
But I thought Iran did train terrorists?

What's a terrorist anyway?
navi66
+8|5131
Play a round of BF2 and u will find out what a terrorist is....
BLdw
+27|5141|M104 "Sombrero"

JohnG@lt wrote:

Yes, I bitched left, right, up and down when I was in about going to Iraq but, looking back, I didn't have a rational leg to stand on. It's what I had signed up to do.
What's the reason you signed up? Or did you really sign up to be able to attack other countries?

LostFate wrote:

cheers for that, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q566ys0sqVQ    which one are you g@lt?
That's just a bad video. Amusing, but bad. Every country contains people who know jack shit about (foreign) politics.

navi66 wrote:

Play a round of BF2 and u will find out what a terrorist is....smile
You mean those players in your own team camping flying vehicles with M95?

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Why?
Do you know the reasons why the "terrorists" do what they do?

Last edited by BLdw (2010-03-22 04:04:39)

jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

BLdw wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Yes, I bitched left, right, up and down when I was in about going to Iraq but, looking back, I didn't have a rational leg to stand on. It's what I had signed up to do.
What's the reason you signed up? Or did you really sign up to be able to attack other countries?
Fucking damn right I did.

As for Ruis/Ramm, NBC and stress positions are hardly fucking torture, they're part of military training in many western armies, who cares. Read Bravo Two Zero for an inkling of what torture is.

And Lostfate isn't basically correct whatsoever, he's a fucking tool of the highest calibre. Ranting and raving and talking bullshit. Lostface just out of curiosity what echelon of the Army where you in?

Last edited by jord (2010-03-22 04:12:43)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
so ruis....is obama hitler also?  you have to answwer yes since you post pictures of gitmo to try and prove a point.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California

BLdw wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Why?
Do you know the reasons why the "terrorists" do what they do?
The U.S. invaded Iraq for WMDs and because they harbored terrorists. Well heck, Iran is too.

There needs to be a world police. Whether it be the U.S. or any other country, somebody needs to step in and help people with a government screwing over their inhabitants.

When you see a dictator sitting in one of his 20 palaces while there's people in very bad situations and he's doing nothing except live of their people, something needs to be done.

You don't need to read that word for word, try to understand what I'm trying to say. Don't be an idiot loopholing and rephrasing.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

LostFate wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Hell most Gitmo detainees get a shitload BETTER treatment than the average prison in the states.
Why do you get tortured and sexually abused in US prisons?
Jesus fuck you're a retard.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England

FatherTed wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Hell most Gitmo detainees get a shitload BETTER treatment than the average prison in the states.
Want to explain yourself? since there are many accounts of torture and sexual abuse at gitmo?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Holy shit this thread is entertaining.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California

LostFate wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Want to explain yourself? since there are many accounts of torture and sexual abuse at gitmo?
Prove it ?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

-Sh1fty- wrote:

really now
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Gooners wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

really now
Allow me Gooners:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/facepalm.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard