m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

ghettoperson wrote:

Those trousers are insanely short. Sleeves aren't great either. Socks look pink to me. What's the rule with socks? I'd always wear black ones, but then I only own dark suits.
I just wear plain black.  A few of the guys at work wear zany/ coloured stripey socks with their formal suits, they say it a bit of fun under the armour.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

Uzique wrote:

that's actually trendy though, m3th.

fashion-wise

wouldnt wear it to work
Yeah i guess, prob stems from having no desire to wear a suit outside formal environments.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Austin Reed perhaps?

I'm sure I've bought decent suits for ~£200 from there.
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6743
They say the level of importance (color - highest to lowest) starts with Blue, then Gray, then Black.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

Boomer1120 wrote:

They say the level of importance (color - highest to lowest) starts with Blue, then Gray, then Black.
What a load of bollocks.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Bertster7 wrote:

Austin Reed perhaps?

Really? Last time I was there everything seemed to be around 500. It was in Canary Wharf though, so maybe they figure no one wants cheap suits there.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

ghettoperson wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Austin Reed perhaps?

Really? Last time I was there everything seemed to be around 500. It was in Canary Wharf though, so maybe they figure no one wants cheap suits there.
I always go to the Regent Street one, but they usually have them for less than that (off the rack - made to measure start from ~£400).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard