prototype
+52|6281
How do you talk to your squad using your mic ?

I have tried the default  and tried to change it and either I cant hear my team\ or they cant hear me.

It has to be something I am doing, I cant be the only one with a mic but I have only had the game for 2 days

anyone else experience this and or know how to fix it ?

my mic works on all my other games

thank you/karma for any help

Last edited by prototype (2010-03-17 15:42:00)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
it has to be enabled server-side

it seems that, by and large, it is disabled/not working on almost every server

although i have had some luck with squad deathmatch / squad rush servers.

but those gametypes suck
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
prototype
+52|6281

Uzique wrote:

it has to be enabled server-side

it seems that, by and large, it is disabled/not working on almost every server

although i have had some luck with squad deathmatch / squad rush servers.

but those gametypes suck
I googled it and it seems you are right

mostly, either people do not use their mics and or the server has it disabled.

I can not believe people disabled or do not use this service.

I have only had the game for 2 days and have yet to come across one team who uses their mics.

maybe at least my squad mates can hear me.

I wish the game had a voice mic test check in options like most other games

it seems to me that this service is a very important part of the fun factor and is a great way to win rounds.

my favorite game type is conquest, same as in all the other BF series

Last edited by prototype (2010-03-17 15:53:16)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
most people use external applications, e.g. teamspeak and ventrilo for their communication- normally with friends or clan-mates.

the in-game feature can be used to great advantage though. also to great bloody annoyance.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
+16|5141|Between your mama's legs.
I have talked to one guy throughout all the games I have played, and we worked shit
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

I can hear Sonder when I run with him, not sure if he can hear me or not though. I have asked a few squads if they could hear me, and I never seem to get a reply, but once or twice when I need supplies and mention it, a squad member will through me some ammo. So I guess I don't really know if mine works or not.....
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6629|The darkside of Denver

Canin wrote:

I can hear Sonder when I run with him, not sure if he can hear me or not though. I have asked a few squads if they could hear me, and I never seem to get a reply, but once or twice when I need supplies and mention it, a squad member will through me some ammo. So I guess I don't really know if mine works or not.....
No.. Can't hear ya bud. Your more than welcome to join us in vent tho! Pm me for details or hit me up on steam.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Yep, like the others said, hardly ever works or is enabled. Which sucks.

I've quit playing this game on my own and with random people (something I can usually put up with) since there is nearly no communication. At which point I'd wind up just sitting in the back sniping and doing my own thing, which is boring and stupid.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Why would they make it an option to disable teamspeak? Surely this is one of the things that make the Battlefield series good, isn't it?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard