Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6374|Southampton
Hi all,

Long time no see. [Since 2142 I think!]

Soooooo... bumping into a couple of you on the funky server the other night, was wondering if you guys fancied a friendly 8 v 8 scrim againt my current (casual) clan some time? - www.funkymonksclan.com

Fridays or sundays would be best days for us but depends on when you guys are able to play.

Let me know on here or someone reg on our site and let us know. =]

Btw- nighknifer sucks as much balls as he used to.

Unrelated: Don't you think jets and TV missiles should be in BC2?
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6561|Southampton, UK

Ben, you're a fag.

Go catch aids.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6709|Germany
No.
If I ever meet that "Awesome cat" guy of your clan ever again, I will pay somebody to find out
his adress and then slowly choke him to death.
No kidding.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750

HellHead wrote:

No.
If I ever meet that "Awesome cat" guy of your clan ever again, I will pay somebody to find out
his adress and then slowly choke him to death.
No kidding.
Lol

Awesome_Cat was just too Awesome for his own good.
HellHead
+336|6709|Germany
I don´t care.
Either he was just a very good player or a very cheap cheater.
And I´m not in the mood to find out by myself which one it is...

Goooooooood Night !
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6742|Topside

A lot of guys playing tonight,had a really good time.
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6374|Southampton
Yea good fun, pop on again whenever. To my knowledge Awesome_cat doesnt hack. If he's found out to be he'll be kicked/banned/crucified. Think he was just having a good night- he's played shit many times before, as have we all.

Night. I've always hated you. Why did you come back. This place stinks when you're around, I miss Hurri.

Wait, wat?
naightknifar
Served and Out

gtfo fag
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750

Ben0 wrote:

Yea good fun, pop on again whenever. To my knowledge Awesome_cat doesnt hack. If he's found out to be he'll be kicked/banned/crucified. Think he was just having a good night- he's played shit many times before, as have we all.
Yeah man was a good laugh. I enjoy playing on your server with you guys.

I am still a bit suspicious of Awesome_cat. To my recollection, he was Rank 13 on tuesday night and during one round got a K/D of 64/13. Last night he was now rank 21!

He didnt get a massive K/D though last night, but I think that was because Superfly pointed out that we are watching him. Although he did constantly one shot us in the head with his pistol from distance, and manage to wipe out whole squads with a single clip of an assualt rifle. Which to me is pretty impossible in the game even if you are really good.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6781

Ben0 wrote:

Night. I've always hated you. Why did you come back. This place stinks when you're around, I miss Hurri.

Wait, wat?
we played with awesomecat two nights in a row and he was pulling the same crap.  last night there were bf2s guys, team beer guys and OSP guys on the server and we all were in agreement that awesome cat was using some sort of aimbot.  he took out our entire squad on the roof with head shots from his handgun...and we were all waiting for him. 

what makes it most obvious is the speed with which he kills you.  It takes alot of bullets to kill someone in BC2 so there's a delay between the first hit on you and the one that finishes you off.  Lightning quick deaths over and over mean the guy is getting you with an aimbot because he's getting all headshots.

now that he's been called out he'll probably stop doing it but there is no doubt in our minds that he was cheating the past two nights.  i was a little skeptical the first night but after last night it is clear.

ah, and watch this to see how they do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKCceiKD0L4
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6742|Topside

I just took a look at the leaderboard,the guy that is ranked #1 has got 5.4 million points in 60h.
HellHead
+336|6709|Germany
what makes it most obvious is the speed with which he kills you.  It takes alot of bullets to kill someone in BC2 so there's a delay between the first hit on you and the one that finishes you off.  Lightning quick deaths over and over mean the guy is getting you with an aimbot because he's getting all headshots.
Thats´exactly how I see it. No doubt, the 1911 he was using is a pretty good handgun, but it loses accuracy very quickly
with range.
Those multiple one shot kills he pulled of over 30,40,50 meters are a bit too "lucky" or "superskill" for my taste.
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6374|Southampton

HellHead wrote:

Thats´exactly how I see it. No doubt, the 1911 he was using is a pretty good handgun, but it loses accuracy very quickly
with range.
Those multiple one shot kills he pulled of over 30,40,50 meters are a bit too "lucky" or "superskill" for my taste.
Like I said, we'll keep an eye out. We have had a previous hacker in the clan that was swiftly booted, but we also don't want to jump the gun, no one likes being accused of something you haven't done. But it is in hand, and thanks for the heads up.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6742|Topside

HellHead wrote:

with range.
Here's a solution boys,don't play on that asshats server...simple,right?
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6374|Southampton

Negerkungen wrote:

HellHead wrote:

with range.
So wheres the bf2s server then...?

OH SNAP!
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6742|Topside

Ben0 wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

HellHead wrote:

with range.
So wheres the bf2s server then...?

OH SNAP!
Oh my,aren't you proud of your server? Did I hurt your feelings when I called your friend an Asshat??
naightknifar
Served and Out

Ben's an asshat anyway, just dig into him for the evening.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750
Ahh good old brotherly Love.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750
bump
Hallvard
+262|6522|North Norway

bump|qmud

Last edited by Hallvard (2010-03-24 09:50:38)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6130|Carnoustie MASSIF
whats the ip for this server?
Ben0
The Last Gunslinger
+38|6374|Southampton

CammRobb wrote:

whats the ip for this server?
Put FuNkY*MoNkS into search bar and both servers (A 16 man rush and a 32 man conquest) will pop up. Now both streaming to pbbans. Scrimm offer still stands if OSP or BEER or w/e fancy it. We've just started on Euro Domination BC2 open ladder if you wanna do it properly, or a friendly on either our or your servers =]

Someone join at www.funkymonksclan.com and let us know dates/days if your up for it, or pm me/reply here.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6394|Belgium

Some nice rounds played yesterday. To bad Negerkungens teams tubes kept spotting me . and got thedude5bs dogtags
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750
Yeah was fun. We did turn into noobtube squad a few times, but I think it was because we were playing squad death match earlier and Soup brought us all down to his level
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6394|Belgium

hehe nice, when you huys play, you are on ts3 or something?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard