Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6634|Little Bentcock
As my uncle always said, he can understand after meeting some guys wives why they stray. They just don't put out, maybe once a month if they are lucky. Guys are sexual beings. He doesn't condone it but he can understand why they do. Then he went way too far by saying what a randy rabbit my aunti is. Jeez thanks.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6240|NSW, Australia

^^ is she hot? or old..
13/f/taiwan
+940|5710

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Yes Adams, alllll the time. Also spider solitaire. Usually while listening to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck or something like that.
That explains A LOT.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6791|Great Brown North

13/f/taiwan wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Yes Adams, alllll the time. Also spider solitaire. Usually while listening to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck or something like that.
That explains A LOT.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5248|Cleveland, Ohio
fuck bitches, gain wealth
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6498|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Is he happy when he is around your mom? Is she happy around him? If it is so blatant, maybe she has a boyfriend. I hate to say it, but marriage is a sham these days. My GF and I have no plans to get married but are together for the long haul.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5248|Cleveland, Ohio

SgtHeihn wrote:

Is he happy when he is around your mom? Is she happy around him? If it is so blatant, maybe she has a boyfriend. I hate to say it, but marriage is a sham these days. My GF and I have no plans to get married but are together for the long haul.
pretty much.  anyone who thinks their wife/GF/BF/husband are faithful...well, at least 60% or so of you are wrong.  enjoy.
Adams_BJ

Nappy wrote:

^^ is she hot? or old..
Don't ask me lol
jsnipy
+3,276|6534|...

6 pages and no one asked to post pics?
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5882|00770

jsnipy wrote:

shhhhhh
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
Adams_BJ

Eifa wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

shhhhhh
a few have. way to read the thread. JEEZ
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5261

jsnipy wrote:

i did...think it got deleted tho
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5287|San Angelo, TX
Shifty is a liar.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6508

Iconic Irony wrote:

Shifty is a liar.
you spelled his name wrong.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5485|Ventura, California
FUCK OFF

These things take time stop calling me a liar.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6725|Purplicious Wisconsin
Guy's, give the guy a break, he's scared(well maybe not scared but certainly something otherwise he'd already be going to his mom or dad immediately)
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
GR34
+215|6556|ALBERTA> CANADA
punch your dad square in the face and say you know what hes up to then go tell your mom and or keep punching that prick. My dad did that to my mom and i will never forgive that arrogant fuck
i think i would say something to my dad and since it's unfair to your mom she should know too.
i wish i had known when i was being cheated on.. i would have left the bastard sooner :<
but this is a marriage.. scary town!
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6186|Sydney | ♥

War Man wrote:

Guy's, give the guy a break, he's scared(well maybe not scared but certainly something otherwise he'd already be going to his mom or dad immediately)
Daunting is the word you're thinking of.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
13rin
+977|6490
So... nothing new here?  Ok.  Stay tough Shifty.  Do what you gotta do.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

I'd kinda forgotten about this thread, so when I saw the title I assumed it must be about his penis being sub-standard.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5485|Ventura, California

ghettoperson wrote:

I'd kinda forgotten about this thread, so when I saw the title I assumed it must be about his penis being sub-standard.
Sorry I don't have such a massive cock as you.

Anyway, I haven't seen my dad in a week or so, I'll speak to him whenever I see him next, which might be a while.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.
Just pack your bags (with your extensive firearms collection) and head out. You could easily support yourself by selling one or two of those firearms. BTW when you find a place can I move in?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

-Sh1fty- wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Sorry I don't have such a massive cock as you.

Anyway, I haven't seen my dad in a week or so, I'll speak to him whenever I see him next, which might be a while.
I think you're confusing my penis with my personality. I am a massive cock, I don't have one.
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.
Well now the door is open on the subject I'll announce my Penis is also indeed not grand in stature.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard