androoz
Banned
+137|5367|United States
saw a lamborghini today up on the mountain highway near mt waterman.

lotta yuppies and their benzos and audis but never seen a lambo way up there!!11
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5317

SealXo wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

SealXo wrote:

2 this is a car meet not a showroom. this car was driven there on a highway not an enclosed trailer
No shit douche, Maybe it's the picture because the tires on my M3 that I have been using since i first got the car still look in better shape than those.
Seen a bunch of tires that had major issues with them that look just as worn as those lambo ones.
congrats faggot

and m3 tires vs lamborghini tires ahahahahhhahah nice comparison
"well herp dee durp my m3 clutch lasts 90k miles but carerra GT only lasts 15 lol CGT is therefore piece of shit M3>ALL"

i doubt his mother bought that car to look slick driving to a middle class job like you. or have your parents buy you one to go to school in (however old you are)

didn't you just make a thread about how you totaled it?
Seal you ignorant cunt. I mentioned my tires on the M3 because since I drive so much and never had a problem with them I assumed that his tires might have a problem since A. they looked more worn than mine in the picture, and B. Since they were only going 50 MPH, I would think that the tire might have had some other issue with it.

I might take it as a personal insult about "parents buying me a car" if my parents did buy my car or if you weren't below me, you community college dweller with an unemployed father who leases Mercedes and has a stupid son post pictures of it endlessly on the internet.

Nope, i made a thread about how I got into an accident with my old car before i bought my new one.

P.S. Your name is stupid.
SealXo
+309|6690
internet butthurt

and lol at name 4 years old

ur names stupid....ER! HA

unemployment =/= investments.

lease stupid mercedes and i still drive a 50k car. does that piss you off?

and still comparing some shitty bridgestone's to a specialized tire

Last edited by SealXo (2010-03-14 20:43:49)

Marlo Stanfield
+122|5317

SealXo wrote:

internet butthurt

and lol at name 4 years old

ur names stupid....ER! HA

unemployment =/= investments.

lease stupid mercedes and i still drive a 50k car. does that piss you off?

and still comparing some shitty bridgestone's to a specialized tire
You're retarded.

I own my car. I don't need to ask my parents if I can drive their rent a car.

If it's a specialized uber tire it's supposed to function in better shape than whatever I have on my car. Tire looked worn in the picture.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6520|California
i saw a two 2007+ black and matte black/gray? ferrais, one on the highway in hollywood and the other in the parking lot right below the chinese theatre on hollywood blvd, looked like some 30 year old hippy was driving it lolz
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6427
um... pics? I saw a spaceship as well.
androoz
Banned
+137|5367|United States
saw my uncles porsche carrera GT last friday if that counts.

no way i could really justify spending $400k~ on a car but w/e.

Last edited by androoz (2010-03-15 13:48:37)

menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6600|Amsterdam‫

androoz wrote:

pix
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
androoz
Banned
+137|5367|United States

menzo wrote:

androoz wrote:

pix
whenever i see him again.

he usually has it locked up and i dont just wanna ask him if i can take pics of it lol.

Last edited by androoz (2010-03-15 14:10:57)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6625
why not they dont scratch the paintwork
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
androoz
Banned
+137|5367|United States

Uzique wrote:

why not they dont scratch the paintwork
/facepalm
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6720|England

Yesterday:
Aerial Atom

Today:
Ferrari 575
Nissan GTR
TVR Tuscan
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6285|Carnoustie MASSIF
Was crossing the road today with my ipod in, never noticed a car turning the corner next to me, jumped across the road, turned around and a guy in an all-black R8 waved at me, i was like
SealXo
+309|6690

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

You're retarded.

I own my car. I don't need to ask my parents if I can drive their rent a car.

If it's a specialized uber tire it's supposed to function in better shape than whatever I have on my car. Tire looked worn in the picture.
like how specialized ferrari clutches function better than an m3's, right? or oil that you have to change every 1500 miles for 1k. M3 oil is superior.

hahahah oh no leased car what an insult. so in 3  years when your e92 (i hope its not an e46 ha) gets replaced, i can pick your mother up in an upcoming V6 TT M3 f(x)(x), take her to a nice seafood dinner, and then fuck her. all while you're trying to sell some car thats worth less than half what you bought it for. (: hoping you don't total that one. why the hell would anyone want some last generation car worth 45% of what it was bought for with 25k miles. 

leasing is nice.

https://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3897/0927081752.jpg

Last edited by SealXo (2010-03-16 15:09:18)

Marlo Stanfield
+122|5317
like how specialized ferrari clutches function better than an m3's, right? or oil that you have to change every 1500 miles for 1k. M3 oil is superior.
You still don't get it. You are truly retarded.
Microwave
_
+515|6809|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Toilet Sex....do you work for Lambo or something? (I've not read through every page in this thread so sorry if it's been covered already!)
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6520|California

james@alienware wrote:

Toilet Sex....do you work for Lambo or something? (I've not read through every page in this thread so sorry if it's been covered already!)
I don't think he does, I think he said his mom just got a really good job while he was young and can afford 2-3 lambos and counting...
SealXo
+309|6690

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

I don't think he does, I think he said his mom just got a really good job while he was young and can afford 2-3 lambos and counting...
energy trade or something

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

You still don't get it. You are truly retarded.
BMW > ALL HERP DE DURP.

RUN FLATS OWN EVERY CAR

Last edited by SealXo (2010-03-16 18:42:18)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6726

james@alienware wrote:

No (although that wouldn't be such a bad job to be honest), the 670 is my mother's car.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6625
something about parents with lambos that breeds humility...

parents with mercs on the other hand, and you become a walking abortion like sealxo
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6722|NYC / Hamburg

Uzique wrote:

parents with mercs on the other hand, and you become a walking abortion like sealxo
Great, I'm fucked
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6625
well that's always been known

CammRobb
Banned

Uzique wrote:

something about parents with lambos that breeds humility...

this is actually a perfect explanation.
SealXo
+309|6690
you don't know very many lamborghini owners then do you.
that is easily one of the most oxymoronic things ever posted on the internet
85% of lamborghini and ferrari owners are the douchiest people alive. they lean on your car and look like guidos [well thats mostly the guys from JStar]

and lol @ yeah and when i posted that thread about hating when people ask me how much a car costs you said??? nobody buys an exotic car like that to "breed humility".

Last edited by SealXo (2010-03-17 11:44:34)

CammRobb
Banned

SealXo wrote:

you don't know very many lamborghini owners then do you.
that is easily one of the most oxymoronic things ever posted on the internet
85% of lamborghini and ferrari owners are the douchiest people alive. they lean on your car and look like guidos [well thats mostly the guys from JStar]

and lol @ yeah and when i posted that thread about hating when people ask me how much a car costs you said??? nobody buys an exotic car like that to "breed humility".
How about you try a bit of humility for once, no one gives a fuck your daddy has a Merc. My family have two BMWs, do I go on about badge superiority, or the fact that we have two Beemers?

You don't see toiletsex going on about how his mum has an SV, a 430, and that he has an M3 do you? No, because he's modest. Unlike you who thinks that cause he snaps nice cars he has to be perceived as owning one as well.

Now fuck off and stop being a snobby little shit

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard