Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS

Poll

I'm angry , are you ?

yes , I quite like sniping24%24% - 6
pointless: same as the others boltactions but SLOWER28%28% - 7
I'm a inf whore who hate snipers and love nades48%48% - 12
Total: 25
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5639|cuntshitlake

Just damage. Velocity is unchangeable at 600. Also only snipers and HMG's have bullet drop. M95 and HMG's have a lot less bullet drop than (other) snipers, plus they can damage vehicles unlike other guns.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2010-03-09 11:10:29)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
thepilot91
Member
+64|5412|Åland!
thx DU <3
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4649|Ventura, California
It's so awesome to snipe in this game. I can get headshots way easier on running targets than in BF2 or BF2142.

I also love every other kit! Except medic damn I hate that. There aren't any kits that suit my play style and somebody who's going to chop shit up with an LMG shouldn't be a medic because once that LMG is tucked away they can just charge.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|5857|Disaster Free Zone

DeathUnlimited wrote:

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff30 … EAPONS.png

Magnum rounds do 25% more dmg. So yeah M95 is OHK till 40m
Why the fuck do guns do so little damage?

And the pistols do more then assault rifles and MGs.

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Also only snipers and HMG's have bullet drop. M95 and HMG's have a lot less bullet drop than (other) snipers
Is this true? Because that's fucking retarded.
Rofl_My_Waffle
Member
+11|5867
Just the amount of damage. There is also bullet drop.
bennisboy
Member
+829|5822|Poundland
I'm sure they were 1 shot kill in the original BC. Although that might jus have been on other snipers cos of lower ammo
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|5955|Great Brown North
they weren't bennis
bennisboy
Member
+829|5822|Poundland

krazed wrote:

they weren't bennis
M95?

Actually yeah I think you might be right, though someone only needed to be a tiny bit off full health to be taken down in one.

I <3 M24 in this game. I love how you can actually tell how much the bullet is dropping as well
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|5569|Belgium

I love the bullet drop. gives you the possibility to shoot over obstackels someone is hiding behind. also the delay is awsome. giving a headshot and receiving one at the same time . just pure fun. also that the snipers dont kill in 1 shot is a good thing. you must have some skill to kill then. otherwise it would be terrible on some maps. all the defence would just snipe and a lucky body hit would be enough. now you can still survive against a sniper.

for me the mortars are underpowered. you drop a strike in the middle of a group, camping in the bushes and noone dies. just not fun.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|5842

Doperwt. wrote:

for me the mortars are underpowered. you drop a strike in the middle of a group, camping in the bushes and noone dies. just not fun.
You just aren't aiming correctly.  Best done from an elevated position so you can target the exact spot.  I taken out all the defenders huddling to disarm the mcom.
thepilot91
Member
+64|5412|Åland!

Doperwt. wrote:

I love the bullet drop. gives you the possibility to shoot over obstackels someone is hiding behind. also the delay is awsome. giving a headshot and receiving one at the same time . just pure fun. also that the snipers dont kill in 1 shot is a good thing. you must have some skill to kill then. otherwise it would be terrible on some maps. all the defence would just snipe and a lucky body hit would be enough. now you can still survive against a sniper.

for me the mortars are underpowered. you drop a strike in the middle of a group, camping in the bushes and noone dies. just not fun.
mortars are just fine actually I belevie it's gonna get whored even more than it already is for snipers who can't shoot -.- , I only use mortars for vehicles and large grop of camping snipers 50 m away dropping mortar on my head trying to get some peace -.-
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|4426
mortars are ace
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|4354|Sydney

Doperwt. wrote:

giving a headshot and receiving one at the same time . just pure fun.
Whatever floats yer boat.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard