mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

The fuck is this bullshit. For the past few days I haven't been able to use the M1, yet it still tells me it's unlocked.

And then fucking the other day I was playing assault and unlocked the AUG. Then I sign on yesterday to play some more and I don't have my AUG. Think my unlock might've gotten replaced with something else, but not for the assault kit. Fucking bullshit.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Fucking Kill Me Now.  Four Fucking Servers I Join And A) Get Spawnraped By A Hind Or Some Shit Or B) Get Shot In The Face With A Fucking Noob Tube Every Time I Fucking Spawn.  Fuck That Fucking Weapon, Remove It From The Goddamn Game Or I Will Come To Ea And Dice Hqs And Burn The Fucking Place Down.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America

haffeysucks wrote:

I Will Come To Ea And Dice Hqs And Burn The Fucking Place Down.
Do it. You won't.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6594|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

haffeysucks wrote:

Fucking Kill Me Now.  Four Fucking Servers I Join And A) Get Spawnraped By A Hind Or Some Shit Or B) Get Shot In The Face With A Fucking Noob Tube Every Time I Fucking Spawn.  Fuck That Fucking Weapon, Remove It From The Goddamn Game Or I Will Come To Ea And Dice Hqs And Burn The Fucking Place Down.
I would wanna end myself to if i capitalized every word.
androoz
Banned
+137|5212|United States

haffeysucks wrote:

coulda swore you were the same kid that called me out for complaining about bc2.

maybe not.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6311

seymorebutts443 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

I believe the caps filter shit on his rage paragraph
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6473|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I <3 my n00btube

It's basically the only weapon I can use because the lag is so horrible 2 weeks til payday

To the bitching: WTF is with this CTD now then? Trying to join a game and back here I am. F-CUK!
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6393|Belgium

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I <3 my n00btube

To the bitching: WTF is with this CTD now then? Trying to join a game and back here I am. F-CUK!
You have it with ervery gametype or just conquest? For me it is just conquest
ruisleipa
+149|6221|teh FIN-land

mtb0minime wrote:

And then fucking the other day I was playing assault and unlocked the AUG.
why were you gaming while fucking? try doing one at a time and just concentrating on that.
Chou
+737|6790

ruisleipa wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

why were you gaming while fucking? try doing one at a time and just concentrating on that.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51
Ah Good ol' EA. Bringing out the worst in players since 1982.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

androoz wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

coulda swore you were the same kid that called me out for complaining about bc2.

maybe not.
i hate you cause i hate you, not because of your "opinion" where you say the game just sucks.  elaborate much?

ebug9 wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

this
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
androoz
Banned
+137|5212|United States

haffeysucks wrote:

androoz wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

maybe not.
i hate you cause i hate you, not because of your "opinion" where you say the game just sucks.  elaborate much?

ebug9 wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

this
ah youre apart of the hate androo bandwagon.

pretty cool brah!
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5249
its awsm, dont get why theres a swear filter though, especially when theres swearing in the game..
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

its awsm, dont get why theres a swear filter though, especially when theres swearing in the game..
And the game is 16+ too..

/confuzzled @ swearing filter.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6594|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
Yeah, kinda pisses me off. They say fuck all the time in the SP and when the US loses they say fuck, or when someone gets shot by a sniper they say fuck. Really fucking annoying.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5249
*Really $%&*£! annoying
Brasso
+1,549|6630

androoz wrote:

pretty cool brah!
i hate you because you are a faggot and a shitty troll
androoz
Banned
+137|5212|United States

haffeysucks wrote:

androoz wrote:

pretty cool brah!
so youre like a dsl/miggle v3.

pretty cool brah!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney
Are all the servers down? Not one server has shown up for two fucking days.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney
It's ok, I just discovered I had to manually run BFBC2updater.exe manually as it didn't do it automatically upon install.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

androoz wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

androoz wrote:

pretty cool brah!

pretty cool brah!
dont even bother typing any message next time, just type

pretty cool brah!
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America

haffeysucks wrote:

androoz wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

pretty cool brah!
dont even bother typing any message next time, just type

pretty cool brah!
Or just dont post and leave bf2s forever.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5633|Southern California

Chou wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

this
ruisleipa
+149|6221|teh FIN-land

-MetaL* wrote:

Chou wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

this
lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard