yeehi
+4|5151|England
I visited some different servers. They had very nice rules!

One server, Die Wester Wilder Jungs is always Karkand but has no grenades, grenade launchers or commander. It is infantry only. It makes it quite intelligent  - you have to spot enemy to help your team.  So nice to have no nade spamming.

Another server, French I think, had a good rule: friendly fire damage on for claymores! This was a very nice rule. Though I might have been stupid walking into claymores sometimes, it was a nice feeling to punish the Team Killer. haha!
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
lol I said in your other post about tks and clays.
I think you may be fucking about posting all these questions
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon

yeehi wrote:

friendly fire damage on for claymores! This was a very nice rule. Though I might have been stupid walking into claymores sometimes, it was a nice feeling to punish the Team Killer. haha!
wtf is wrong with you
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6381|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

steelie34 wrote:

yeehi wrote:

friendly fire damage on for claymores! This was a very nice rule. Though I might have been stupid walking into claymores sometimes, it was a nice feeling to punish the Team Killer. haha!
wtf is wrong with you
He makes me think of the kind of person who thinks that jumping in front of tanks is fun.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon

SplinterStrike wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

yeehi wrote:

wtf is wrong with you
He makes me think of the kind of person who thinks that jumping in front of tanks is fun.
the last time some fuckwad forced a TK from me, i waited for him to get in a tank when he was done harassing the team, loaded up a blackhawk, and rammed into him.  6 TK's, see ya later!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6381|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

steelie34 wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

wtf is wrong with you
the last time some fuckwad forced a TK from me, i waited for him to get in a tank when he was done harassing the team, loaded up a blackhawk, and rammed into him.  6 TK's, see ya later!
Nice XD

I haven't gone to that length before, the only time was when I bailed out from a DPV (with said tker in the vehicle) whilst entering an enemy minefield. I then teabagged the charred remains of the car and moved on.
2juk
+12|5147

SplinterStrike wrote:

I LOVE when they think it's your fault and punish you too!
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

I always punish unless it's a guy in my squad and he revives me after teamkilling.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

DeathUnlimited wrote:

I always punish unless it's a guy in my squad and he revives me after teamkilling.
Or it's me >_>
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

I think you may be fucking about posting all these questions
starting to think the same thing.

enough dumb threads already.
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6210|Man Diego

LOL.  I killed 5 bad guys at a flag & got one teamkill.  I landed the copter, hopped out & revived him.  Get back in copter & fly away.  (punished for teamkill.  It was awesome too, because he only had around 5 bars of health).

steelie34 wrote:

I <3 to do this to annoying commanders.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Finray wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Or it's me >_>
Well you never fucking revive me anyways
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6210|Man Diego

The best is when they run in front of your line of sight & you get a tk.  As you go for the revive after killing the bad guy, they have already punished.  I tend to just throw first aid on their body whilst teabagging them.  Then they rage about why you didn't revive, lmao.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard