I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

fermatx wrote:

lul ebug's pissed at the bitchers.
yeah lol he must be having a bad bug day
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States
complaints? well the game is just shit period. only complaint i have.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6500

i like the game but the servers going down is getting kinda annoying
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

I hate getting killed by a noob tube from a level 3 player with 8 gold stars on the noob tube already.

I hate it when our whole team is in the other team's main base and not capping flags or destroying M-Coms.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
Arg.. bought it today...

Haven't been able to play online.

Server list barely updates, and I can't connect to any of the servers... what the fuck?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
I hate how Infinity Ward made it, DICE should have made the game but no, they had to go make COD:WaW, assholes.
_raab
+28|6204|Western Aust.
I get shit fps so I changed it to run on dx9 and then there was a graphics glitch and the walls and buildings started flashing on and off so I updated graphiccs drivers and it didn't solve the problem and i'm really pissed off. *breathes*
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6410|Brisbane, Australia

Sick of useless sniping cunts.

Bad performance even on low. Reminds me of 2142 - just cant be helped due to servers/intense cpu load whatever.

Obvious server list bs.

Knifing system is dumb shit.

Getting your scope knocked around if something explodes near you, I dont give a fuck about realism. It is just annoying.

Bad players on your team in general.

Otherwise I love it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
yeah i do find the scopeshake really

really

really

annoying... until i learned to aim with it regardless.

still annoying though.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
ughhhhhhhhhhhh

had the world's dumbest chopper gunner today. and he was 5 ranks above me.

took off, right, on port valdez as defenders at harbour - spotted about two squads of enemies camping to the right of the helipad near the crates cranes pumping away with their lmg's at us.

i circle around it, like at 10 metres altitude, trying not to get shot out, tracered or hit the various gas tanks/cranes littered around the area. THERE ARE LIKE FIVE PEOPLE RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF US YOU DUMBASS SHOOT THEM THEY ARE THE EASIEST KILLS YOU WILL EVER GET

Does he kill them? no. not for about two minutes, in which time i'd almost been shot out of the chopper because i'd been doing circles - literally FACING the enemies (i was even shooting my own missiles at them ffs).

ugh.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Microwave
_
+515|6625|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK

androoz wrote:

Care to elaborate?
Brasso
+1,549|6600

james@alienware wrote:

androoz wrote:

Care to elaborate?
if you ignore him he will drink bleach
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
The game seems like a complete de-evolution from previous Battlefield series.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
waiting for data...

and all the other little shitty thing pissing me off, want improvement !
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
Less vehicles, smaller maps but more infantry fighting. A bit coddish but it's not a bad game overall, very fun actually.

They should make the sights better like cod =/ One reason I really enjoyed cod was the sights.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!
snipers lol

noobtubes lol

gun muzzle flash LOL

n1 infitity ward

won't buy it.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
other than the server connection issues, i'm enjoying this game.  i really loathed the hitreg in bf2, and finally it seems like i can kill things i shoot at.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England
Im seriously at breaking point with this game, i loved the beta and was looking forward to some fragging, but NO SERVERS even show up i refresh is over and over no servers, ive looked on the net and on the EA website no fucking answers, fucking peice of shit.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon

LostFate wrote:

Im seriously at breaking point with this game, i loved the beta and was looking forward to some fragging, but NO SERVERS even show up i refresh is over and over no servers, ive looked on the net and on the EA website no fucking answers, fucking peice of shit.
i have to refresh the list, and then wait about 15 seconds or so, and then cancel the searching box.  in about another 10 seconds, the list of servers shows up.  are you not being patient enough?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Acrnstlkr
+11|5967|Iowa, USA
why are the simple thing so fucking hard for them to figure out!!!!!!!!!!!
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6565|Toronto-Canada
I CANT MOVE SIDEWAYS!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard