RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
Saw these on Gamefaqs. Not all of them but the better ones imo.
https://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7738/bfbc2raaaaggge.jpg

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p121/Royic/template.jpg

https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2990/bfbc2fuuuu.jpg

https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e133/Fragbert_is_taken/template1.jpg

https://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x100/Migue_329/ff/medic.jpg
Last one reminds me of myself in BF2 XD
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SealXo
+309|6506
lolol half the people on my rush team are always snipers

i wish there was a limit it annoys the shit out of me

there should be one with someone trying to repair a tank and it keeps running away from you everytime you get up to it
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State
yeah I hate tank spazs
Mi4_Slayer
+5|6216
recon is overpower in Hc mode and god after I realize it by getting kil countless time It feels awesome to do it myself I got game with a ratio of 8-10 an most the time over 4
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

The last one made me laugh because that also happened in BF2.
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

killer21 wrote:

recognise the "someone else will do it" sadly I am one of them but  Imho I'm a quite good sniper compared to these n00bs coming up to your perfect cover and start spraying type88 all over the place / 5 snipers sitting in a group 50-150 meters away from the enemies waiting for a mortarstrike to land on their heads while stealing eachothers kills -.-

according to me a snipers job is to work alone , I never squad up while playing sniper , always try to get as far a way from the enemy absolute minimum 100 meters (if not playing with sneaky silenced ones <3) , headshots , priorety: other snipers . alot more is there to it ,but just want to make a point

Last edited by thepilot91 (2010-03-10 07:04:59)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England
Snipers should realistically work in pairs and be on TS together calling out spots.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

JohnG@lt wrote:

Snipers should realistically work in pairs and be on TS together calling out spots.
not necessarly always a good thing , depends on the situation , if theres are many snipers on the enemies team and you lower your risk of being found and countersniped it can be a good tactic if done well , otherwise i think it's useless since if you're at the exact same spot the risk of being seen is doubled . most peaople who do this cand do headshots so they take one shot each...= lame
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England

thepilot91 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

not necessarly always a good thing , depends on the situation , if theres are many snipers on the enemies team and you lower your risk of being found and countersniped it can be a good tactic if done well , otherwise i think it's useless since if you're at the exact same spot the risk of being seen is doubled . most peaople who do this cand do headshots so they take one shot each...= lame
I didn't mean they should humping each other in the ass. Spread out a bit, 20 yards or so, and you're golden.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

JohnG@lt wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I didn't mean they should humping each other in the ass. Spread out a bit, 20 yards or so, and you're golden.
as said depends on the situation , the more snipers on the team , the less people doing something (incase it's a rush map)
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5721|شمال

JohnG@lt wrote:

Fuck that. Shoot what eva movez
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6751|Great Brown North

thepilot91 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

as said depends on the situation , the more snipers on the team , the less people doing something (incase it's a rush map)
are you making the assumption that the snipers you already have are useless and not doing anything?
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

krazed wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

are you making the assumption that the snipers you already have are useless and not doing anything?
didn't quite understand you there (me , having snipers? :S) anyways what I mean is ; if the map is good for long range (atacama) one sniper should be enough atleast on the defending side and the rest fight tanks and cqc infantry arriving in cars , in more suburban maps where you cant set yourself up on long range due to trees or other shit in your way , then 2-3 snipers in the background can do good taking out guys camping in houses and at m-coms .

...this conversation isn't leeding anywhere, well the rule is that you should always set your tactic for the situation (if you ask me)
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5480|America
Rush should have a 2 sniper limit per team.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

Blade4509 wrote:

atacama ...? you pick down those humvees before they even have a chance to start aswell as infantry on the run , but I know your feeling when playing white pass for example and getting no support from you campfailing team which only achivement in the game is to get a negative KDR (as attacker)
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

thepilot91 wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

atacama ...? you pick down those humvees before they even have a chance to start aswell as infantry on the run , but I know your feeling when playing white pass for example and getting no support from you campfailing team which only achivement in the game is to get a negative KDR (as attacker)
Negative ratios huh?...
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

The Sheriff wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Negative ratios huh?...
yeah ...dieing , dieing , and then : dieing some more resulting in a total failure for your own team full of incompetent newbs and sadly including you
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

Someone's butthurt, there's no such thing as a negative KDR, you can have a KDR less than 1, or 0, but not negative.

I've never played BC2, judging from your bf2 skill, I'd say you're the incompetent newb compared to me.
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

The Sheriff wrote:

Someone's butthurt, there's no such thing as a negative KDR, you can have a KDR less than 1, or 0, but not negative.

I've never played BC2, judging from your bf2 skill, I'd say you're the incompetent newb compared to me.
okay I admit you got me there I'm just so used to say so since me and my friend talk about negative KDR below 1 , I think you got my point since there's no real negative KDR but in a way your kills are negative relative to your amount of deaths = as negative as it gets ...
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
I'll admit I love popping skulls on Isla Inocentes with the M24 from the road. It's actually useful if you do it right!

You really only need one or two snipers if you're attacking on that map. Then drop mortars on the m-coms when they try to defuse or just pop their little skulls.

I absolutely love assault and engineer more than anything. Here's my kits:

US:

XM8 - M1911 - ACOG - Magnum bullets - Vehicle optic

SCAR-L - M1911 - ACOG - body armor (ceramic plates) - vehicle optic

I think I forgot a gadget but oh well...

As a russian I just do random
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
err why do you differentiate between US/Russian?

reroll RP
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

Uzique wrote:

err why do you differentiate between US/Russian?

reroll RP
Because he thinks he's an army man and must make game kits realistic-tacticool.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
faggot
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
androoz
Banned
+137|5184|United States
rofl ^^
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!

thepilot91 wrote:

killer21 wrote:

recognise the "someone else will do it" sadly I am one of them but  Imho I'm a quite good sniper compared to these n00bs coming up to your perfect cover and start spraying type88 all over the place
every sniper in the game is saying that, and every sniper in the game are bad teammates

saying that, the shit snipers usually give great spawns, so I don't mind them as much. enjoy your 'perfect cover' 350m from your objective.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard