how often will you play bf2?

i will still play regularly30%30% - 36
ill play a few times a week with friends18%18% - 22
maybe once in a while, if im really bored31%31% - 38
im uninstalling, good riddance!20%20% - 24
Total: 120
t0mhank5
+319|6681|Surge
I like this thread. It takes public opinion of bf2 full circle. First it was cool, then everyone ragequit and ranted on how much they hated it and how many times they'd uninstalled and broken their discs and /wrists with the pieces etc. Now we can finally admit, despite its flaws, what a damn good game it was and still is, to some extent. Warms my heart
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria

androoz wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Uninstalled after 1.5 made the hitreg fubar.
wasnt it supposed to actually help a little? or was that just a placebo effect thingy they did?
It highly depended on the ping you got.
AFAIK, for some people with a low ping it was worse than before, while people with a higher ping suddenly got better hitreg.

Luckily, I'm in the latter group.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
bf2 will always have a special place in my heart and in this current pc since I can barely play bf2 properly x) and I'll be a bit sad if there aren't any jets in bf3 , lose alot of the fun unranked play: stunting, joyriding, 1v1 , and I've always loved fighterjets
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

androoz wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

wasnt it supposed to actually help a little? or was that just a placebo effect thingy they did?
I thought it went down the drain at first but now that I'm used to it I think 1.5 hitreg is better than 1.41.

globefish23 wrote:

androoz wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

It highly depended on the ping you got.
AFAIK, for some people with a low ping it was worse than before, while people with a higher ping suddenly got better hitreg.

Luckily, I'm in the latter group.
The patch notes said it's only improved for lower ping. I belong to the group that has never had ping less than 35 on any server, most of the time it's around 70.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2010-03-09 07:06:16)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
if bf3 stays true to its roots, im sure we're all in for a great game when it comes out.  but as everyone here has pointed out, bf2 is going on 6 years old which is ancient for a computer game.  maybe falcon 4.0 is the only comparison when it comes to fan-base fanaticism...  that being said, it's refreshing to play a new game, with great infy fighting, and a handful of vehicles thrown in for good measure.  i don't think bc2 will have any problems filling the void until bf3 is released.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE
Die hard BF2 fan. The first shooter I ever played, the only one I will ever play. Unless BF3 lives up to its predecessor.

Last edited by User007Gamer (2010-03-09 07:27:03)

artofsurvival
Idiot!
+33|6326|the Great British Queendom :)
Until I have all of the Medals, Badges and Ribbons and all that jazz, I am sad
CC-Marley
+407|6798
And tribute to BF1942 which sarted it all..
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
Yeah I miss 1942. 1943 is kinda meh especially going against the Japs who are so fucking lowtech.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
this was yesterday , so I can proudly say that I still am able to play bf2

https://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/thepilot91/PWN-1.png
steelie34
pub hero!

thepilot91 wrote:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121 … /PWN-1.png
if by 'playing' you mean raping the chinese airfield....
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

steelie34 wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121 … /PWN-1.png
if by 'playing' you mean raping the chinese airfield....
lol nope killed the j-10 once because of a failerbailer trying to get up again you should see me play sometime , I never rape the air spawns (unless raging) ^^ this was a whole fair round with my own team full of newbs shooting in the sky and desperate to cap flags , had my beloved f35 all by my self , the chinise were working hard but no good pilots so the were pretty helpless. <3 f35
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Come on if the round is a long one full of noobs anyone can do that. Highest I've had kd wise is 81-0 on Wake could have gone on all day if the round didn't end so quick.
I'd rather be raped over and over by a better pilot than me and learn stuff than be bored raping noobs who just call hacks on you
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5478|America

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

I'd rather be raped over and over by a better pilot than me and learn stuff than be bored raping noobs who just call hacks on you
Pretty much one in a million.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

Come on if the round is a long one full of noobs anyone can do that. Highest I've had kd wise is 81-0 on Wake could have gone on all day if the round didn't end so quick.
true dat , but in my opinion it's fun aswell when getting these awsome KDRs once in a while , otherwise I prefer good dogfights with equally skilled pilots
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
It already was a memory for me..
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6210|Man Diego

t0mhank5 wrote:

I like this thread. It takes public opinion of bf2 full circle. First it was cool, then everyone ragequit and ranted on how much they hated it and how many times they'd uninstalled and broken their discs and /wrists with the pieces etc. Now we can finally admit, despite its flaws, what a damn good game it was and still is, to some extent. Warms my heart
Playing with people like this warms my heart <3
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Perv3rt wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

Playing with people like this warms my heart <3
^ this  

bf2 4 ever <3
steelie34
pub hero!
this will be a tough game to top.  lots of memories and good times... forklift wars, blackhawk wars, heli rape, great squads, and great players.  i'm sure i'll fire it up from time to time, but bc2 has my full attn at the moment.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
I can tell already now ,that bc2 did NOT top bf2 for me I'm still waiting hopefully for bf3 to blow me away even more than bf2 did and thats fuckin climax theres no other game yet sofar who's poisoned me so addicted and made such an impression for years on me as bf2! looking forward to the game that will
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF
Still play daily
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6565|Toronto-Canada
i have played maybe <1 hour since bc2 was release
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I played BC2 for the first time today on my mates Xbox 360 only played for about 10 mins though so can't really rate it.

I thought it was a bit weird, the graphics are amazing obviously it's a brand new game but nothing about it felt like BF2 to me, it seemed a bit like it was trying to be cod, maybe it's just the similar graphics and the little messages you get when you kill people.
I didn't like the sniper much on it though and that's the only kit I play, I felt more like I was playing COD and I can't stand that game, it seems suited to consoles but I can't image what it's like on the PC unless it's any different?
It just seems a lot more basic than BF2 to me

I'll have to play it more to get a better view of why everyone's really into it
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

I played BC2 for the first time today on my mates Xbox 360 only played for about 10 mins though so can't really rate it.

I thought it was a bit weird, the graphics are amazing obviously it's a brand new game but nothing about it felt like BF2 to me, it seemed a bit like it was trying to be cod, maybe it's just the similar graphics and the little messages you get when you kill people.
I didn't like the sniper much on it though and that's the only kit I play, I felt more like I was playing COD and I can't stand that game, it seems suited to consoles but I can't image what it's like on the PC unless it's any different?
It just seems a lot more basic than BF2 to me

I'll have to play it more to get a better view of why everyone's really into it
its not much different/better on pc if at all.

BC2 and the whole series was really a console game and nothing like normal Battlefield games so lets just wait for BF3 and hopefully itll be good.

BC2 should have been for consoles only imo, like the first one.
navi66
+8|5131
I'll be in a nursing home and still bashing at BF2.......unless 20yrs time they develop something 2 make me 20yrs younger......then guess what i will be testing if it still functions....

Back to the point....BF2 i luv u.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard