SealXo
+309|6506
I cant seem to be able to register my BF2 account....

anyone else having trouble
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England

SealXo wrote:

I did too when I tried. It wouldn't register any of my bf2 accounts.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
No/Yes
+14|5913|California, USA

SealXo wrote:

Try an MP game then trying again.. Or try a different browser.
SealXo
+309|6506
i uninstalled that shit years ago i cant polay a round
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6638

You have to first go to ea.com, and add your Gamespy ID with the same email as your ea.com account.  Then you can add the ID on the BF Veteran site.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
I can't get my 2142 account to work on bf veterans
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6723|Toronto, ON
Does this only open up that WWII gun?
Alpha as fuck.
War Man

Nyte wrote:

Does this only open up that WWII gun?
M1 Garand yeah
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6723|Toronto, ON
I just signed my BF2 account, BF Heroes, Euro Force, Armored Fury, and Special Forces and got 1 point.
Alpha as fuck.
War Man
I only have 1 point as well.  If I was able to attach my xbox gamertag I'd have more.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6638

Rank 2 for BF2, Modern Combat, and BC1.  Still can't add 2142.  Gotta dig up 1942 and try Heroes out.
Doliss
..I should be studying..
+5|6439|Sterling, VA
anyone finding that this part works at all?
Brasso
+1,549|6601

War Man wrote:

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6283

Veteran Update 2: We're looking into expanding the auto-check for Heroes, for those players who are having problems with Heroes being detected.

Veteran Update: Too many users tried to entitle BF2+xpacs at once and overloaded that system. The adding of BF2+expacs is now suspended until a solution can be found. Please be patient as your BC2 Vet reward will still be waiting for you.

How do I get my Veteran Reward in BC2?

You go to the BC2 website, login the site then click on "Soldier" in the main menu.

In your "Soldier" page, click on the Veteran link. BC2 should automatically appear. You will need TWO battlefield games for the Veteran reward!

Note: The CD Key games won't work and 1943 (still) doesn't detect all the time. We are working on those two items.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
i dont see soldier on the bc2 website

link pls?

also link to where you saw that

Last edited by krazed (2010-03-09 16:51:11)

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6283

krazed wrote:

i dont see soldier on the bc2 website

link pls?

also link to where you saw that
Battlefield Blog

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef … affic.aspx

They've disabled quite a bit of stuff including stats on the BC2 site at the moment so maybe "Soldier" was there originally but not now.

Last edited by ebug9 (2010-03-09 16:58:31)

TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6591|Mhz

haffeysucks wrote:

War Man wrote:

2142 registration is known to be fucked, EA support will add it for you if you can be bothered to ask them.  All the others should be working I think (except BC2, they haven't added that yet), the only thing I couldn't get to work was Armored Fury for some reason but, that doesn't count towards your veteran rating so I really don't care
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England
After contacting EA support I got rank 3 veteran status which unlocked the Garand, but didn't unlock the shotgun slugs
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516

JohnG@lt wrote:

After contacting EA support I got rank 3 veteran status which unlocked the Garand, but didn't unlock the shotgun slugs
All of the other unlocks that mention the veteran status unlocked at higher ranks for me. I couldn't tell you which though since it felt pretty random. Somewhere between rank 15-20 you should get the slugs.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

JohnG@lt wrote:

You get the slugs for ranking up.

14 I believe.

They really suck though.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
i still dont have the fucking garand

>.<

its unlocked in my stats but i cant use it

Last edited by krazed (2010-03-09 19:20:50)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

You get the slugs for ranking up.

14 I believe.

They really suck though.
17 and no they fucking rock. it actually gives you a reason to aim down shotgun sights. To drop a guy at 50-60m with the 870 makes me a ton more useful, and it's just as deadly at close range.

Last edited by Blade4509 (2010-03-10 04:56:54)

"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard