Poll

I'm angry , are you ?

yes , I quite like sniping24%24% - 6
pointless: same as the others boltactions but SLOWER28%28% - 7
I'm a inf whore who hate snipers and love nades48%48% - 12
Total: 25
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
okay so 1st off my pc suxx so I have a good friend of mine whom I play the game at , anyways i went there this weekend layed no other class than recon ALL the way in purpose getting the m95 (thought it'd kill on ne shot in the chest , since the specs say : damage max ) and when i finally got it : THRILLED I found out , NO it doesnt , so I thought WTF there MUST be a way ,so I found the magnum ammo upgrade ...7 ranks away , played like a loonatic , sunday : I got it , no oneshot chestkill....  so why is it that they have ONE blt action rifle that fires slower , not perfect accurate and reloads slow as a lmg , but doesn't even with a fkin upgrde that makes the bullets more powrful THAN MAX wont kill on oneshot ???

and yes I know of hardcore , but then again every bolt is the same,just omeshotkill instead (have my silenced sneak rifles for that )

I'm really upset bout this (yes people will whore it if it kill on oneshot but you lose power over range so it wont kill in the chest really far away anyway) and ATLEAST make it kill at one chestshot WITH the upgrade... feeling the same way?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Headshots tbh. Choppers are the biggest let-down. They just suck.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Sydney wrote:

yeah i know , if you find my stats you'll also find my fair share of headshotpins and I love the gréat bonus you get for it at some distance ( 502 is my record dunno if anyones beaten it here ) and I always go for a headshot if I can , but it'd be such a relief to get a kill if happen to miss the head. and instead of getting 1: another type 88 sprayer CRITICAL KILL ASSIST 2: guy running away and cover 3: seeing you so your position is revield , you would get a kill but not as much joy and points for it as of a headshot...

besides wasnt the m95 killing on one shot in the 1st version of the ps3 beta ? I really hope they fix this
Sydney
2λчиэλ
M95 is at least rubbish in sp, since the type 88 kills with a single headshot and is semi auto.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Sydney wrote:

M95 is at least rubbish in sp, since the type 88 kills with a single headshot and is semi auto.
good when needing to kill choppers/ vodnik gunners / others far range stuff in a hurry
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313

Sydney wrote:

Your copy arrived already?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Chou
+737|6761

Sisco10 wrote:

Sydney wrote:

i lol'd cause i thought this was the bf2 section
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6102|Scotland!
your spelling makes me angry
Sydney
2λчиэλ

Sisco10 wrote:

Sydney wrote:

play.com is broken or something so i bought it retail.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Coupled with the lack of grammar and total mangling of the english language.

One shot chest kills shouldn't really happen anyway. It just promotes more retards filling the server and camping with sniper rifles the entire round. Like we haven't had enough of that in BF2 already.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
headshots are all you need.  by the time you unlock the m95 it shouldn't even be a problem.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

I'm Jamesey wrote:

your spelling makes me angry

Jaekus wrote:

Coupled with the lack of grammar and total mangling of the english language.

One shot chest kills shouldn't really happen anyway. It just promotes more retards filling the server and camping with sniper rifles the entire round. Like we haven't had enough of that in BF2 already.
I'm sorry for my bad english and what I mean is that : atleast with the magnum bullets it could allow chestshot kills , I mean you lose the benefits from the other upgrades and only gain the abilety to kill a guy at a chestshot about every second due to the slowass reloadingtime.

(if it's any exscuse this was written in a hurry , and whilst it got longer I got delayed for mathclass so I rushed even more )
OmniDeath
~
+726|6614

Failpoll

Also, I've used the M95 to get one hit kills with great success. It doesn't work at long range, but in short to mid range it rapes face. If you want to sit back and be useless use the M24 or GOL, although the M95 works for that too if you can land a head shot.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

OmniDeath wrote:

Failpoll

Also, I've used the M95 to get one hit kills with great success. It doesn't work at long range, but in short to mid range it rapes face. If you want to sit back and be useless use the M24 or GOL, although the M95 works for that too if you can land a head shot.
oh , well sorry for the failpoll then , but againb what in  short- midrange in meters ?
2juk
+12|5147

Sydney wrote:

I feel like I don't have control of the chopper like I do in BF2.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6614

thepilot91 wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

Failpoll

oh , well sorry for the failpoll then , but againb what in  short- midrange in meters ?
There is a chart floating around somewhere on the ea forums, but I believe with magnum ammo it has a one hit kill range of 40 meters. I could be wrong, if I see the chart gain, I'll post it here.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313

Sydney wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Sydney wrote:

play.com is broken or something so i bought it retail.
wat?

Well, ME2 took 2 weeks to arrive, so I´ll wait with hope. Shouldn´t take that long tbh
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
There's a hardcore mode, infact it's perfectly catered towards snipers, there's not even that pseudo-kill cam. There's no spotting. Nothing like that. I haven't played it, but from what I gather, it's a Snipers/Campers paradise. You could sit in a corner all fucking day and nobody would know you're there. Even BF2 you couldn't do that because the commander had scan and other shit.

I don't see the point of complaining, you only increase my desire to stay the fuck away from buying this game because I know the majority of people are like you.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Is it true you don't even need M95 to shoot out pilots? If so what's the point of it
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas

Mekstizzle wrote:

There's a hardcore mode, infact it's perfectly catered towards snipers, there's not even that pseudo-kill cam. There's no spotting. Nothing like that. I haven't played it, but from what I gather, it's a Snipers/Campers paradise. You could sit in a corner all fucking day and nobody would know you're there. Even BF2 you couldn't do that because the commander had scan and other shit.

I don't see the point of complaining, you only increase my desire to stay the fuck away from buying this game because I know the majority of people are like you.
There is spotting, use your map.

@herbal: The M95 is the only gun that does damage to the vehicle itself. Other rifles can still penetrate the glass but don't do anything to the armor. As for the point? Well it sounds pretty cool and does a lot of damage, that's good enough for me...
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North

Mekstizzle wrote:

the killcam is retarded and useless

spotting works its just on your map instead

stationary snipers get raped in the face holes anyway.... unless they're in a REALLY good spot (you know, like snipers are supposed to be?)

as to the poll in the OP

play hardcore if you want one shot kills, they don't belong in normal mode
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Mekstizzle wrote:

yes but would be nice having the abilety to do in normal mode aswell since exept for doing damage on vehicles the m95 is the same as the other bolt actions... with or without upgrade , but I'll try the <40 meter shot when possible , thx for that info
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

2juk wrote:

Sydney wrote:

I feel like I don't have control of the chopper like I do in BF2.
Yeah it did feel weird in the beta
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff301/DenKirson/WEAPONS.png

Magnum rounds do 25% more dmg. So yeah M95 is OHK till 40m

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2010-03-09 11:08:36)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
do the actual projectile velocities slow down over distance or just the amount of damage?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard