yeehi
+4|5151|England
I really dislike snipers.

I like to be a medic and help people. I see snipers just lying around doing nothing. They are so lazy. Unhealthy slobs, just doing nothing. They never go for the flag. They can't run far because they spend all their time lying around. They leave claymores and think that is cool. They are so pathetic.
When they are low on health (after doing absolutely nothing for the team) they look at you and want you to give them a medic bag.

Sometimes I see a body that I can revive. It is such a pleasure seeing a nice medic come to life again but when I see the revived person become a sniper, I wonder whether it is worthwhile.

I would really like to find out what makes life suck for snipers as I would like to make their life misery

Thank you.

Maybe it is because I can't play the sniper kit welL! haha
T2
+6|5147
There are good snipers and bad snipers.  Some don't do much except clay spam.  (You could say the same for medics -- I see medics just running around doing nothing.  They never throw medic bags, they just heal themselves.)
  I don't snipe on all maps, but there are some where snipers are more useful than others.  Sharqi for example.  I can get into a position where I can watch four flags.  I might not cap them, but I can spot enemies going toward them to alert the team, if the commander doesn't see them or is between scans.  I can also defend those four flags.  I cannot always get a shot, but many times I have killed those trying to take those flags.
  Also, if you are playing with vehicles, you want your helicopter to be killing people, not dodging AA fire.  I can kill people on all three (well, the three that matter) AA launchers.  Also, it's easy to kill the AT guys trying to take out tanks.  So, you don't always notice what the snipers are doing.  Every wonder why you killed someone with one or two bullets?  Maybe because a sniper hit him and took him down to a few bars of health.  Ever been getting shot at and they guy suddenly died?  Maybe a sniper just saved your life.
  Not everyone shares my opinion.  There are lots of people who don't like snipers.  Maybe because they don't think it's fair to get killed from far away and you can't do anything to fight back.  I've read a lot of posts of people complaining about snipers.
yeehi
+4|5151|England
Nice post! I never thought of snipers in that way before - mind opening!

I Can't karma you twice in 24 hours!  sorry!
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5743|Greece / Rhodos

yeehi wrote:

I would really like to find out what makes life suck for snipers as I would like to make their life misery
dont revive them
its simple

or....:

too bad they removed the sound

i never revive those useless sniper idiots...infact i dont revive anyone most of the time unless i know them
80% of my deaths come from reviving some random noob...so why bother
yeehi
+4|5151|England
LOL That is a funny one.

It makes me wonder why they all want to be a sniper.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.
To me sniper rifles are just assault rifles with perfect aim. I never stop moving as a sniper and I'm always at the frontline with my squad.
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5743|Greece / Rhodos
heres another one :

they removed sound from this too...damn youtube
Chou
+737|6761
WMG was being anal with youtube and slammed some copyright lawsuits their way so they had to remove all their songs from the videos.
What I never understood was that youtube didn't ban those WMG fuckers from their website.
yeehi
+4|5151|England
Nothing happens when I click on the YouTube things in this forum.
They don't play, for some reason.
I Followed the last one by searching BF2 Snipers .... on YouTube. It was worth it! It was really funny!
Those snipers must have been going crazy! LOL

Last edited by yeehi (2010-03-09 03:15:13)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6529|Hungary
I hate medics. It the most lamest thing in BF2. I shoot him in the chest with my rifle and what is the first thing he is doing? Switching to heal bag and start bunny hop like an idiot. Of course my 2nd shot is finishing him thank god.

Anyway i hate camping, as its a boring thing. Even if i play as a sniper i go for flags. Most medics are just selfish and dont even give a shit if you ask them for heal bag or revive. They only heal themself and the G36E is allways in their hand. Once a medic died next to me i picked his kit and to heal myself, then i picked my sniper kit back. He dont wanted to heal me when i asked 5 times. Then he said "why dont u revived me idiot?" i only said "revive yourself noob" lol

Claymores? Hahahah cool
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.

venom6 wrote:

I hate medics. It the most lamest thing in BF2. I shoot him in the chest with my rifle and what is the first thing he is doing? Switching to heal bag and start bunny hop like an idiot. Of course my 2nd shot is finishing him thank god.

Anyway i hate camping, as its a boring thing. Even if i play as a sniper i go for flags. Most medics are just selfish and dont even give a shit if you ask them for heal bag or revive. They only heal themself and the G36E is allways in their hand. Once a medic died next to me i picked his kit and to heal myself, then i picked my sniper kit back. He dont wanted to heal me when i asked 5 times. Then he said "why dont u revived me idiot?" i only said "revive yourself noob" lol

Claymores? Hahahah cool
wat
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon

venom6 wrote:

He dont wanted to heal me when i asked 5 times. Then he said "why dont u revived me idiot?" i only said "revive yourself noob" lol
i lol'd
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys

Delusion wrote:

yeehi wrote:

dont revive them
its simple

or....:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn946nDBBWA

i never revive those useless sniper idiots...infact i dont revive anyone most of the time unless i know them
lol thank you for that
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Delusion wrote:

I know right. I only revive medics and squad mates
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Suck it down camper-fag!
BVC
+325|6666
When I snipe I spend a lot of time spotting enemies.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
If sniping is done correct you wont have to be revived , I love those rounds on kubra laying in the mountins getting headshots at the edge of drawlimit (scoped) where , even if the enemy would want to know where you are he cant see you and never saw it comming . If you ask me sniping is all about being patient liking to learn and getting a kick of killing running people at 400 meters with them not having a singe clue where the fuck that shot came from , too bad bf2 grass cuts it self down at some distance
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5838|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ

thepilot91 wrote:

If sniping is done correct you wont have to be revived , I love those rounds on kubra laying in the mountins getting headshots at the edge of drawlimit (scoped) where , even if the enemy would want to know where you are he cant see you and never saw it comming . If you ask me sniping is all about being patient liking to learn and getting a kick of killing running people at 400 meters with them not having a singe clue where the fuck that shot came from , too bad bf2 grass cuts it self down at some distance
Thats why the best places to hide are the shrubs that don't ever fade out. If you are sniping long range the only decent places to snipe from are places where you have a hard time seeing things yourself.
You can still get a load of kills long range by standing out in the open and sniping cqc style just prone spamming and moving but it don't take long for a chopper to see you lol
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

Thats why the best places to hide are the shrubs that don't ever fade out. If you are sniping long range the only decent places to snipe from are places where you have a hard time seeing things yourself.
You can still get a load of kills long range by standing out in the open and sniping cqc style just prone spamming and moving but it don't take long for a chopper to see you lol
no , and yes , the best places are where people rearly search for enemies / even know you can get to
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5838|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I find long range tricky, if you stand at the edge of the map, inf can't see you, but commander spots you and you stand out like a sore thumb to air vehicles, or you get vehicle dropped (and you can't avoid that sometimes lol)
I find mid range the best, and hiding in the shrubs choppers can't really see you well so they concentrate more on other people
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6501

lol bf2
User007Gamer
???
+21|5952|Dubai, UAE
'Coz your average sniper is a raging 10 year old.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney
I love snipers. I used to play as one all the time. Then medic. Then I discovered how cool the US shottie is on Karkand.

Now, I enter a server and shoot those little bitches with their bunny hopping medpacks and have the satisfaction of watching their bodies fly through the air, then their little mate comes to revive them, so it's BOOM! One-shell-kill to the head, and before the other one has any chance to fight back I've got him down too, and it only took me 3-4 shots to get 3 kills.

And the snipers, man, they're funny. So many times I've come round a corner face-to-face and what's the first thing he tries to do? Drop a fucking claymore that takes 3 seconds to activate. My shotgun takes about 1 second to reload, so IF I can't kill you in 3 rounds (each one potentially a one-shot-kill) and IF I'm stupid enough to run back into your clay you've so clearly dropped, you probably deserve the kill. But when that does happen you usually camp, so I always find you and knife your arse before you know what's happening
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

Delusion wrote:

yeehi wrote:

dont revive them
its simple

or....:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn946nDBBWA

Gotta love "The Push" fkn funny!!
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

farmerfez wrote:

lol bf2
snipers lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard