sciullo779
+1|5314
i thought after the 1.5 patch the diving and dolphin diving shots became inaccurate, but i still almost always get instantly get killed when an enemy sees me and dives while shooting with his machine gun. also why does the 3 round burst from a g36 kill most of the time, yet when i crouch with almost any other gun it takes 8-10 rounds to kill, ex. the spec ops g36, is hit reg really that bad?

one last question, is there a trick with the l85 because i get headshotted all the time with it, i mean they crouch wait half a second and bam im dead, i try it and im lucky if i can even hit them, and i read the sights thread for true aim so i have no idea whats up.

also any tricks for long range with the m16 because i cant hit anything with those ironsights
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5318|$
Its a video game and its nothing like real life shooting, you just have to find a server where your ping is good and keep playing and find out where to aim to get those headshots, it takes awhile but you'll get used to the aiming system of bf2 and then it will be like second nature to pop those headshots. Good luck to you.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6470|cuntshitlake

LMG's took almost no prone deviation hit, G36E has, and always will have no deviation or recoil anyways, and L85 gives you the luckiest bullshit headshots ever, the more you spray, the more you get them. Yes the hit reg is that bad too.

For tips with the M16; Don't use the ironsights unless for extreme range. The gun is very accurate with just the crosshair. When you go extreme range, the screen center point is not at the tip of the sight but rather laying a bit on top of it. (see this for reference, good read anyways if you want o improve your BF2 gaming)  I tend to aim a bit more on top than that thread shows, too.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
sciullo779
+1|5314
yeah ive read that thread countless times, and ive tried the hitreg fixes, and i play on a server with a ping of 29, and i still get the same crap.... ah well....
pace51
Boom?
+194|5180|Markham, Ontario
Well, with the m-16, all I can say is use the ironsights and change it to single-shot mode. You should get more hits now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard