Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

I only get immediate CTD everytime I try to join a conquest server. So I am stuck with rush.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Wish I was stuck with Rush ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

Servers have been real stable for me today, no loosing connection...
But I got 2 game-crashes earlier today. The game freezes up for a while then ctd kind.

Rank 13 now, and found my new fav pistol, the Rex
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6679|Germany
I thought you would be General by now...
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

HellHead wrote:

I thought you would be General by now...
Already started a new account, was to close to the highest rank.
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Yihaaa ...

Played almost one full round yesterday ... almost ...

SP works without flaws so I guess hardware is okay ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6642|The Real World

Managed to get a couple of rounds in last night. Played with Mike very briefly. I really suck at this game K/D of about .75. Now bloody unlocks so I was being asked for ammo but didn't have any. Got a few dog tags though and I seem to be improving after my 18 months off. Will try to get a couple of rounds with you once I've had a bit more practice.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

Varegg wrote:

Yihaaa ...

Played almost one full round yesterday ... almost ...

SP works without flaws so I guess hardware is okay ...
from their blog thingie:
After optimizations and restarts yesterday, we had been stable across all platforms. Unfortunately, we encountered another outage at approximately 9:30 AM PST today.

- X360 was severely impacted, and the service is being restarted. It should be back online and we are monitoring closely.
- PC had an outage, but the service is offline currently and the service is being restarted. It should be back online and we are monitoring closely. We will then start checking the quality of the customer experience to determine possible next steps.
- PS3 appeared to have a brief outage, but has quickly recovered and the services is functioning properly at this time.

All teams are actively engaged in diagnosis and remediation. We are adding additional services to alleviate load. Despite having a major infrastructure in place, the peak traffic this weekend has been huge, 400% higher than any other Battlefield's peak simultaneous users. The teams will continue to monitor the services closely. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will provide further updates on the latest developments as they are relevant.
400%!!!

Oh well, the best time to play is... NOW! moahaha, gonna play now.
Evenings are just crazy, to many people and servers going stupid.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

gvers wrote:

Managed to get a couple of rounds in last night. Played with Mike very briefly. I really suck at this game K/D of about .75. Now bloody unlocks so I was being asked for ammo but didn't have any. Got a few dog tags though and I seem to be improving after my 18 months off. Will try to get a couple of rounds with you once I've had a bit more practice.
The evening was quite laggy for me, no chance of killing anyone. Decided to play SP then. Don't worry, it was not because of you.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany

Negerkungen wrote:

Well Chris you could play now... get on xfire and join us
i'd liked that. but i had stuff to do. still...... friday night is on!!!! who's with me??????????
johan getting ts3 working yet?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Hey there, hi there, ho there! Finally ordered the game too after a long time of contemplating. So put me down too.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

RDMC wrote:

Hey there, hi there, ho there! Finally ordered the game too after a long time of contemplating. So put me down too.
You mean, you are going to put down COD? Fuck me.

(thats not an open offer btw *cough* Mike *cough* )
RDMC
+736|6535|Area 51

Snake wrote:

RDMC wrote:

You mean, you are going to put down COD? Fuck me.

(thats not an open offer btw *cough* Mike *cough* )
I might. Probably not, because I like BF for its total warfare (Which has been made a lil less total in BC2 :@) and I like CoD4 for fast paced infantry battles. So probably won't lay it down for some time. Unless the retail version has improved by a factor of about 100 in contrast to the beta..
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6382|Belgium
Hey RDMC , it's been a while! You get your ass online asap and add me when you get the game. My BC2 alias is Potatismos.
RDMC
+736|6535|Area 51

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

Hey RDMC , it's been a while! You get your ass online asap and add me when you get the game. My BC2 alias is Potatismos.
Will do. Might take untill next week though before I do so
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6642|The Real World

Finally got a couple of rounds in last night with a couple of you . Had to bail in the end due to lag and not being able to shoot anyone. Maybe it was because I was rubish but like to blame the lag . I've finally got me shock paddles and ranked up to the dizzy heights of level 3.
Varegg
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Like JahMan I will come and try this game again later when they have fixed the issues ...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6708|The Hague, Netherlands

I might join in tonight, add me suckerssssssssssssss (^AlphA^)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

Varegg wrote:

Like JahMan I will come and try this game again later when they have fixed the issues ...
works great for me servers run without problems now, at least the ones who have updated.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6206|Uk
i might have to get this just for the old BF2s EU experience
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6100|Carnoustie MASSIF
Should be getting it at the end of the week
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

are the names in the first posts, the ones I should add in the friendslist?
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6679|Germany

Doperwt. wrote:

are the names in the first posts, the ones I should add in the friendslist?
--> http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=135678
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

I keep on returning to Project Reality. Any of you fellas tried it? You all like teamwork and squad play. Well PR takes the battlefield concept and adds a dose of reality to it. Huge maps. Graphics are amazing considering the engine they are working with. You cannot play this game without squad play. You will loose if the team doesn't pull together. The mod has come on leaps and bounds and is now at 0.9version. They have added new game modes. Like tank battle mode. CNC and my favorate, insurgency. They have also intergrated mumble into PR. Its a VOIP programe that locates you in the map and your distance and direction from other players. Means you can hear then enemy talking at a low volume in a given direction. Also very handy as you can jump in a chopper and talk dirrectly to the pilot etc whithout being in their squad. As I say, if you havent tried it give it a go, I highly recomend it, if you like teamwork.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

Had some good rounds with Henkuz,HellHead and TheDUUDe today,although we got our asses kicked a lot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard