Tsuwamono
+3|6199|Canada Eh?
I installed BF2 1.2 patch on clean install then installed 1.5 full patch because without 1.2 first it wouldnt install.

I got it installed and then tried to play the game, my screen flickers like its starting the game but doesn't start anything. I looked it up and people said that by installing the latest dist. of DX9.0c, uninstalling the entire game and redoing it. So thats what I did.

So I reinstalled, installed 1.2 then 1.5. It's doing the same thing again.

How do I fix this?
Tsuwamono
+3|6199|Canada Eh?
Edit: System specs are as follows

FX-55 - Stock
Biostar 6100 mobo
2GB ram
Sapphire X850 XT 256mb
320GB SATA HD.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6469|cuntshitlake

You have to install 1.41 before 1.5
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Tsuwamono
+3|6199|Canada Eh?
sigh that patch is massive too isnt it?
Tsuwamono
+3|6199|Canada Eh?
I'm trying it out right now. Thanks Death.
M4rine
I can count to Potatoe
+2|5358

DeathUnlimited wrote:

You have to install 1.41 before 1.5
This. No need for earlier patches also.
Tsuwamono
+3|6199|Canada Eh?
I did it and it works. however now my joystick doesnt work. It worked fine when I used to play BF2. The fire keys and the turning works but i cant lean or push forward or back. it seems like its just the sideways movement that doesnt work like lean the heli forward/back or side to side. Everything else works.

Any ideas?
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6749|Reality
yes you thank EA for including support for the Novint Falcon which almost nobody uses.
Someone here will tell how to fix it. I forget how. Or google it.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
2juk
+12|5183

Tsuwamono wrote:

I did it and it works. however now my joystick doesnt work. It worked fine when I used to play BF2. The fire keys and the turning works but i cant lean or push forward or back. it seems like its just the sideways movement that doesnt work like lean the heli forward/back or side to side. Everything else works.

Any ideas?
Did the joystick come with software?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5794|Catherine Black
Unbind every control in Jet/Chopper, then rebind your own controls.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
bastardrat72
+3|6589
What he said, remove all references to FALCON in your controls, then it will work after you bind in your joystick, mouse or whatever.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard