What does?
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5220
hm idk...
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Woooohooooo!  What a race to the end!  Nice driving Jr!
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5220
thought he was gonna get it. oh well...2nd aint bad
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6161|14072
Wow, what a finish in the Nationwide!! Feel kinda bad for Logono, 130 laps lead with no win.  Great win by Kyle Busch though
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6543
Way to go Jimmie hehe
(Kevin gave you that one mate...)

48th win for team 48 (where they got thier first win btw.)

It seams, for the time being, at least, that Chad has that 48 in championship form.

oh, and way to go 88 team...yet another stellar finish...geezus...
Find a way Mr. Hendrick...just find a way...
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5220
starting to think this guy isnt human. wd, sir
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6543
88 on pole for Atlanta.  Well done for them.  And, the 88 turned the fastest qually lap for the "new car" or COT.  Yes, Atlanta is that fast.  Love this place.
Any wagers which way the car goes (loose or tight...and probably, terminally unfixable...)?

All in all, I think, as ussual, the Hendrick bunch are gonna be tough to handle.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5220
cant wait
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6161|14072
Going to be a good race.

For last weeks race though, the 24 team really screwed that one up. That last pit stop they took, Gordon only took 2 tires, now tell me why would you give the leader of the race two tires when you know it will be the last time you pit? Jeff was the fastest guy out there all day and you give him two tires? cmon. Jimmy took four and took the lead while Jeff died out. I love Jimmy, I'm happy he won, but Jeff Gordon should have had that race.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6543

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

Going to be a good race.

For last weeks race though, the 24 team really screwed that one up. That last pit stop they took, Gordon only took 2 tires, now tell me why would you give the leader of the race two tires when you know it will be the last time you pit? Jeff was the fastest guy out there all day and you give him two tires? cmon. Jimmy took four and took the lead while Jeff died out. I love Jimmy, I'm happy he won, but Jeff Gordon should have had that race.
Yeah, I agree 100%. 
But see, thats the thing about the 48 team.  Not only are they good, with one of the best, if not The best crew chief to ever sit on a box, an excellent driver and top notch equipment...but they are damned lucky...

but...you gotta be in position to capitalize on that luck when it presents itself.  That one thing imho, is what sets the 48 apart from every other team in the garage.  They work like hell to get and keep that car in position to be there when somebody else drops the ball (ala Poptart-Letart @ Vegas).  Thats what makes them better, thats whats going to win them 5 in a row this year.  And untill somebody else figures out how to do it, Thats whats going to make them hard to handle for a very, very long time.
Stingray24
Hope to God some other team figures it out ... love ya Jimmie, but it's getting boring to watch you keep winning.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Awesome:

https://image.motortrend.com/f/28277320+w750/gt5-nascar-incar.jpg
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6543
Holy...shit...
November is a LONG fucking time (grumble grumble)
I suppose we've waited this long...

EA Sports didnt receive the license from NASCAR this year...guess we know why now.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6161|14072

TC.Troy wrote:

Holy...shit...
November is a LONG fucking time (grumble grumble)
I suppose we've waited this long...

EA Sports didnt receive the license from NASCAR this year...guess we know why now.
I might have to buy a PS3 and a steering wheel for this game
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6543
Logano on pole...damn...

The kid has talent for sure.  Too bad he drives for Gibbs and Toyota...

Not going to the race this year.  I just dont have it in me...I mean...13 hours for a 3-4 hour race??  At this point, I'd rather sit at home and watch it.

48 will start 4th and the 24 will start 5th.  I didnt even bother to see where little E will start.  He'll just go backwards.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6543

Thats 3 for Sir Johnson and his merry men hehe
30 bonus points for the chase so far...

and little E in 7th...not a bad day

The 48 has won the last 5 out of 7 Martinsville races btw...and its next.
Stingray24
Spoiler is back today boys.  Not sure how much effect it will have on this track, but glad to see it back!
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6543
Phoenix tonight....7:30pm(est).  Dont miss it guys, its gonna be a good one me thinkst.

Btw...I think the 48, or the 5 will win tonight.  I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again hehe
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6543
Grats to Ryan Newman.  He needed this win.  And umm...the 48 finished 3rd...hehe, consistancy ftw.

Decent race, all in all.

Texas next...
Stingray24
Love the pit strategy ... had a good laugh imagining Kyle beating on his steering wheel since he didn't win.
Stingray24
Talladega this weekend boys
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6543
Indeed, now lets hope it'll freakin' dry up long enough to race...
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6161|14072
I hope the 88 team wins this one today

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard