HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6680|Germany
You, my scottish friend are full of fail !

But I have a similar situation : Because the game is rated "18" in germany, amazon has to do a special kind of delivery,
where the post guy has to hand you over the package in person and check your ID for age verification.
If you´re not home, he takes it back to the post office and you can pick it up the next day.
Stupid german laws...
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6643|The Real World

Mines not despatched yet estimated despatch date tomorrow. And yes it's being delivered to work. Good to see so many oldies here still.

Last edited by gvers (2010-03-03 12:31:23)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721

HellHead wrote:

But I have a similar situation : Because the game is rated "18" in germany, amazon has to do a special kind of delivery,
where the post guy has to hand you over the package in person and check your ID for age verification.
If you´re not home, he takes it back to the post office and you can pick it up the next day.
Stupid german laws...
Yeah if there is no one in to accept the delivery then it gets taken to the closest post depot type place. So that will be even more of a pain if it does get delivered at the weekend cause then it will be taken some place FAR away and I will have no easy way to get there
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

theDude5B wrote:

HellHead wrote:

Stupid german laws...
Yeah if there is no one in to accept the delivery then it gets taken to the closest post depot type place. So that will be even more of a pain if it does get delivered at the weekend cause then it will be taken some place FAR away and I will have no easy way to get there
You should be working at the weekend to solve that problem. Or at least sit there and bring your PC
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
I would but I don't have keys to the office
gvers
+109|6643|The Real World

theDude5B wrote:

I would but I don't have keys to the office
Just stand outside and mug the postman when he arrives. Mines been despatched today but don't think i'll see it until Monday. Just ordered an MX518 mouse since my old gave up the ghost and a standard mouse didn't seem to work very well with the beta.
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

gvers wrote:

MX518
good mouse
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Well, got my copy. Took a little bit of getting used to the control layout, plus my SP stalled on a loading screen and I had to restart the campaign, but its absolutely awsm.

Has a good number of action movie references and lines if you can catch them
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

My was delivered to my post office thingy yesterday, so I think I'm gonna go and pick it up today when my hangover goes away.
gvers
+109|6643|The Real World

Negerkungen wrote:

My was delivered to my post office thingy yesterday, so I think I'm gonna go and pick it up today when my hangover goes away.
Some things never change . Got me new mouse and my early unlock code for the AK47 now all I need is the game .

Do you think me 5770 will cope alright with this at 1920x1080 or should I rip the other one out of me HTPC and xfire them?
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

Hallvard wrote:

gvers wrote:

MX518
good mouse
Indeed...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

Well hello people!

Been looking at BC2 also, just wasn't sure to buy it last week, since I don't know if it's any fun and if/or any of you are playing it?

also haven't been playing shit for like 2 years now, anyway, just let me know and I might get a copy, my pc should be able to play it.

ps. how is everyone doing? been ages eh?

kisses

Jeff
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Well hello people!

Been looking at BC2 also, just wasn't sure to buy it last week, since I don't know if it's any fun and if/or any of you are playing it?

also haven't been playing shit for like 2 years now, anyway, just let me know and I might get a copy, my pc should be able to play it.

kisses

Jeff
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

Ohai
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Well hello people!

kisses

Jeff
gvers
+109|6643|The Real World

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Well hello people!

kisses

Jeff
Hi Alphie. Now where's Echo hiding? Can you give him a reboot.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

Alf just buy BC2 already will ya'...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Negerkungen wrote:

Alf just buy BC2 already will ya'...
might do strong Swede of mine.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Hm ... keeps getting CTD after roughly 20 - 30 seconds after the round starts *sigh* ... every round
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
gvers
+109|6643|The Real World

Well I've got my copy at last. Will try to get it working this evening. Sounds like this may be harder than it should be.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

got it, installing (don't think i'll hit anything 'cept a 400ft palm tree in the game) hopefully some name with AlphA will be my in game name.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Just had some quality rounds with me, hallvard, slayer and his friend.
Started off on the same side, but then due to disconnects etc, it was me and hall on one team, slayer and his mate on the other.

Slayer we owned you my friend!
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

knifed slayer's friend 3 times, but that slayer avoided my knife all the time

rank 20 now btw.

Last edited by Hallvard (2010-03-09 17:10:41)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

ok my ingame name = ^AlphA^ (it wouldn't let me use the bloody *s) anyway

I suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck at it ><
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6383|Belgium

M.O.A.B wrote:

Has a good number of action movie references and lines if you can catch them
When Sarge said that an MG was dug in like an Alabama tick, I was like
Then when they started discussing their favorite scene from Predator, I was like

I'm hoping that they'll have fixed the server and connection issues by the time I can play again, ie this weekend.
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

I'm hoping that they'll have fixed the server and connection issues by the time I can play again, ie this weekend.
works fine 90% of the time now

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard