HotButter
+0|6851|Arizona

ReconSOC wrote:

Gilgalad wrote:

@Horseman 77: Yeah, fast load doesn't mean he cheats. RAM quantity isn't really a factor either. Players with the 74 GB raptors load fastest, followed by those with 36 GB raptors. This is presuming that they have at least a P4 3.2 GHz or equivalent performance Athlon 64.

I wish I had somebody to revive me.
Actually the 2 Gigs or RAM does help alot during the "verifying client data" stage. 

My rig is a P4 3.2 Ghz, 2 Gigs RAM, 78 Gig Raptor, BFG 6800GT OC and I load up a few seconds after Bushviper does, so I imagine he has something better.  My old rig was a P4 2.4 Ghz, 1Gig of RAM, 7200 RPM WD HDD with the same video card and I was loading about 30-40 seconds later.
I only have a gig of ram and I load in 5-10 seconds after u guys do.  BTW nice to see you on the forums Recon!  We sure did some pwning earlier today eh?
Bloody Sky
+2|6848|Texas
Yeah I load maps pretty fast too. I'm usually the 3rd or 4 person in there and 1st or 2nd on my team. I only have one gig of RAM, as well.
But I think when I entered the server he was just comming around for his first swoop of bombing death.
Why did I have to be the first one to spawn there on my team?
I pretty much knew from the start how that round was going to end up!
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6844|Missoula, MT
I liked the old western music...lol.  Good story.  I like the idea of downloading the BattleRecorder of the games he's in with you to observe.  Could be a valuable lesson there? 
ReconSOC
+0|6771
Ya man we really had a nice run there.  I finished last night with 12 wins and 0 losses.  You should have stuck around for clean sweep - that was a really good few rounds.
HotButter
+0|6851|Arizona

ReconSOC wrote:

Ya man we really had a nice run there.  I finished last night with 12 wins and 0 losses.  You should have stuck around for clean sweep - that was a really good few rounds.
Yeah thats the great thing about squading up with you guys,  I think I have about 2 losses in all the rounds we have played haha.
Bloody Sky
+2|6848|Texas

CMDR_Dave wrote:

I liked the old western music...lol.  Good story.  I like the idea of downloading the BattleRecorder of the games he's in with you to observe.  Could be a valuable lesson there? 
Well everytime I go into where my BattleRecorder footage is, I press "Downlaod" but it always says there was some problem with the server and tells me to try again.
Any help?

P.S. Yes, I know this topic is a bit old, but I have been busy lately.
rizzo5850
+0|6780

Bloody Sky wrote:

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Well everytime I go into where my BattleRecorder footage is, I press "Downlaod" but it always says there was some problem with the server and tells me to try again.
Any help?

P.S. Yes, I know this topic is a bit old, but I have been busy lately.
I have the same problem can anyone explain?
CC-Marley
+407|6832

Bloody Sky wrote:

*Old Western Music*

Well, you see. There was this one night I was playing all gay (happy, pervs) in a server with a couple of ol buddies of mine, ya see.
Then this guy comes into the server and starts owning the place.
His name was...... BushViper. *Old Western music breakdown*
The map was Sharqi Peninsula, the round was number 2. I was on the crane with my sniper kit. I was right in the middle of the metal part of the cane with a claymore not too far below me for protection. Then I get killed in one shot by a G36C on the ground.
His name was...... BushViper.
I spawn as something else on my squad leader. Then all of a sudden he comes in and kills me, my squad leader, one squad member, then switching to his pistol and taking out another squad memeber. Well that was all of us at that place so he runs off reloading. So we say, "WTF!? Ok.... maybe he is just good." Cause after all...
The round ends. He was top person in the server with only 2 deaths. One from an accidental TK and one from my rocket to his face. And he had 32 kills. He was always Spec Ops and always a ground unit, never got in a Jeep, Tank, APC, Attack Chopper.... nothing. He are still thinking, maybe he is just that good.
Round 3 rolls around and he is number 1 in the server again without no kills this time and 26 Kills.
I didn't want to be the man who cried 'hacker', but I could not take it anymore. I discussed it with the squad and they agreed 100%.
The OCS (Operation Clean Sweep) rolls around and he spawn to find him flying in a jet already. He starts spawn killing us with PERFECT bombing. He would always get 3 or more of us. He would shoot us down if we tried to get in our helios or Jet, he would bomb us if we got into Anti-Air, he would kill us with perfect machine gun fire if we got into boats. We where stuck on the god damn island. Now I know there a good piolets out there, like my friend Quantumhigh, but holy crap. THEN finially we get a flag on the main MEC island and start spawning there. I was driving a buggy with 2 of my other squad mates in. I was going full speed, and he flys and destorys us with his machine gun on his jet witout missing once!
That round ends and he has about 50-something kills. (Number one in the server of course.)
My friends leave the server, and I do too. I go to check his stats because that I remembered...
His name was..... BushViper.
And I check and see that he has 35,379 total kills and 8,483 deaths. Giving him a K/D Ratio of about 4.17. He's favorite map being Stirke and him having around about 25 different "Worst Enemy Of". Agian I didn't want to accuse of hacking. But just so you guys know....
His name was....... BushViper.

While seeing to complain and put this in the Complain forum, or to talk about it and post in the Chatter forum, I decide with my Old Western (sort of) theme it was more of a bitch and moan, complain type of post.

...Ah, dammit. What was his name again?
I killed him a couple of times on sharqi...But he is damn good and took me out a few from the chopper...then he hung out in a tank behind the TV station while we had the flag....he mowed down quite a few back their...tank blew but he was out....towards the back door taking out a few.....dissapeared up the stairway.....as I lay dying calling for a medic......I recall  never seeing his name again until the #1 spot  at the end of the round.......BushViper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6755
i hate to say it, but its tough telling if somebody cheats or if they are just that damn good.

if i didnt have testemonials, id say he cheats. ive seen good, i have friends that are really good, and ive seen guys that are great and checked their stats afterwards...

ive not seen a guy this good that wasnt hacking. for being that incredible, he doesnt have many badges, although i see very ribbon and several medals...

id be prone to say hacker, but if there are guys that play with him that say hes just that good, well, hes just that good. im jealous.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6778|Noizyland

ooh, wouldn't it be great to get this guy...
...Bushviper...
...on your worst enemy of list. That'd be an awesome trophy.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
ReconSOC
+0|6771

Tyferra wrote:

ooh, wouldn't it be great to get this guy...
...Bushviper...
...on your worst enemy of list. That'd be an awesome trophy.
It'll never happen.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6730|Debris From Space

Bloody Sky wrote:

*Old Western Music*

Well, you see. There was this one night I was playing all gay (happy, pervs) in a server with a couple of ol buddies of mine, ya see.
Then this guy comes into the server and starts owning the place.
His name was...... BushViper. *Old Western music breakdown*
The map was Sharqi Peninsula, the round was number 2. I was on the crane with my sniper kit. I was right in the middle of the metal part of the cane with a claymore not too far below me for protection. Then I get killed in one shot by a G36C on the ground.
I spawn as something else on my squad leader. Then all of a sudden he comes in and kills me, my squad leader, one squad member, then switching to his pistol and taking out another squad memeber. Well that was all of us at that place so he runs off reloading. So we say, "WTF!? Ok.... maybe he is just good." Cause after all...
The round ends. He was top person in the server with only 2 deaths. One from an accidental TK and one from my rocket to his face. And he had 32 kills. He was always Spec Ops and always a ground unit, never got in a Jeep, Tank, APC, Attack Chopper.... nothing. He are still thinking, maybe he is just that good.
Round 3 rolls around and he is number 1 in the server again without no kills this time and 26 Kills.
I didn't want to be the man who cried 'hacker', but I could not take it anymore. I discussed it with the squad and they agreed 100%.
The OCS (Operation Clean Sweep) rolls around and he spawn to find him flying in a jet already. He starts spawn killing us with PERFECT bombing. He would always get 3 or more of us. He would shoot us down if we tried to get in our helios or Jet, he would bomb us if we got into Anti-Air, he would kill us with perfect machine gun fire if we got into boats. We where stuck on the god damn island. Now I know there a good piolets out there, like my friend Quantumhigh, but holy crap. THEN finially we get a flag on the main MEC island and start spawning there. I was driving a buggy with 2 of my other squad mates in. I was going full speed, and he flys and destorys us with his machine gun on his jet witout missing once!
That round ends and he has about 50-something kills. (Number one in the server of course.)
My friends leave the server, and I do too. I go to check his stats because that I remembered...
His name was..... BushViper.
And I check and see that he has 35,379 total kills and 8,483 deaths. Giving him a K/D Ratio of about 4.17. He's favorite map being Stirke and him having around about 25 different "Worst Enemy Of". Agian I didn't want to accuse of hacking. But just so you guys know....
His name was....... BushViper.

While seeing to complain and put this in the Complain forum, or to talk about it and post in the Chatter forum, I decide with my Old Western (sort of) theme it was more of a bitch and moan, complain type of post.

...Ah, dammit. What was his name again?
For gods sake get over it... There will always be hackers, nothing can stop them. Face it.
RatedM.Muffy
+0|6713
ZZZ
He's overrated.
Played with him in SF on mass destruction.
I had top score, and wrecked him many a time.
He was chopper / AT.  He's really not all that great :\
ReconSOC
+0|6771
Sure ya did - got a screenshot?  What is your BF2 name - lets see those stats RatedM.Muffy....
BushViper
macro dolphin flipper / fast loading tank whore
+65|6679
nub tubs - no i don't cheat
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6723|California

dude i love him :DDD

we dominated a round of warlord with like 100 points apice just capping and shooting, for the record, I got the gold, not him
ReconSOC
+0|6771
That is tough to do
BushViper
+65|6679

stryyker wrote:

dude i love him :DDD

we dominated a round of warlord with like 100 points apice just capping and shooting, for the record, I got the gold, not him
OMG you must HAX then!

j/k lol :p
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6723|California

you totally remember that round, dont kid yourself :0
BushViper
+65|6679

stryyker wrote:

you totally remember that round, dont kid yourself :0
heh no.. when was this?
I play so much, I can't remember every round.

Last edited by BushViper (2006-01-16 22:54:07)

TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6727|New Hampshire
Lol he has almost 1000 hours since June 10th...I'd be surprised if he remembred any recent round
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6723|California

come to think of it, all i remember was knifing you, then you knifed me back
BushViper
+65|6679

stryyker wrote:

come to think of it, all i remember was knifing you, then you knifed me back
Oh ok, I think I remember now.  Do you have a prefix on your name?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6723|California

yea i did

https://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6479/screen0455tz.jpg
BushViper
+65|6679
Yea I remember that round.. after you knifed me I knifed you back.  I would have knifed you again, but someone *cough*BabySpinach*cough* just had to shoot you even though I was right behind you.

I remember joining in on that round almost half way into the round, don't remember what place I got though.

Last edited by BushViper (2006-01-16 23:22:40)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard