globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6332|Graz, Austria

Sisco10 wrote:

I got tagged by a tracer dart yesterday. And I had a flashing red thing right in the middle of my screen
Har har!
This is excellent!

Sisco10 wrote:

Was sniper and the dude tried to rocket me out of a building. To no avail.
Soon after the bullet penetrated his head the red flash went away. lol.
I wonder if it would go off if you stood in a tanks smoke screen, because that removes it from the vehicle.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6352

globefish23 wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Was sniper and the dude tried to rocket me out of a building. To no avail.
Soon after the bullet penetrated his head the red flash went away. lol.
I wonder if it would go off if you stood in a tanks smoke screen, because that removes it from the vehicle.
How do you know? I thought the smokescreen was locked on PC Beta?
Nevertheless, would be worth trying out!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6295|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I think engineers can also "repair" the tank to remove tracers faster.. because I've been shelling the crap out of a tank where my tracers would seemingly dissapear faster if someone stod behind the tank repairing it 24/7
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6492|P-way, NJ
I think with the pins they lowered the standard in the beta to show you what the game has to offer, but then again I'm probably wrong.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5797|Catherine Black
To get crosshairs on shotguns in HC:

Get a shotgun
Press RMB
Press again
???
Crosshairs!
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6295|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Finray wrote:

To get crosshairs on shotguns in HC:

Get a shotgun
Press RMB
Press again
???
Crosshairs!
Anyone else notice how the crosshair dissapears on the tracer dart gun when you spot an enemy? (normal gamemode)

Quite annoying imo...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-02-21 07:54:43)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5992|Perth, Australia
Well i just found out how bad teams in this game can get.

Was top of the scoreboard from only using the UAV. They didn't even try to push the first point. I quickly realised that the only reason we didn't do too badly before was because i kept pushing the points. Doesn't bode well.
dill13
+67|6202

Rod Foxx wrote:

Well i just found out how bad teams in this game can get.

Was top of the scoreboard from only using the UAV. They didn't even try to push the first point. I quickly realised that the only reason we didn't do too badly before was because i kept pushing the points. Doesn't bode well.
I know hey I joined a game on the last set of mcoms and almost took first(missed it by less then 10 points) as recon just using the em-placed at my c4 and knife.

Last edited by dill13 (2010-02-21 09:42:37)

Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6614|Greenwood, IN
I was bored so i made this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knoA5qezRLA

Enjoy... ?
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6423|Finland

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
Wow, I just found out how awesome the assault kit is with a shotgun + C4. Doubled the next best score 4 rounds in a row.

Also, wtf is it with assault players not dropping ammo. Tried to play engi and constantly ran out of ammo for the shotgun.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6737|Germany

Rod Foxx wrote:

Also, wtf is it with assault players not dropping ammo. Tried to play engi and constantly ran out of ammo for the shotgun.
Is this new to you?
Scratch[USA]
+105|6556
Just find the nearest sniper.  There will be atleast 2 ammo boxes there
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Rod Foxx wrote:

Is this new to you?
No, but it's been grinding my gears and i felt the need to vent

Scratch[USA] wrote:

Just find the nearest sniper.  There will be atleast 2 ammo boxes there
This works, but unfortunately i tend to find that i'm on the frontlines and the snipers are way back protecting their KD. It's a pain in the ass to go running back to them.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6420|'Murka

I've only been able to play exactly two rounds of the beta since I got my key. Fucking lovely. Sounds like it's a fun game.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
Well i think i discovered the answer to my problem. Played some assault tonight and found that other assault players were running to me asking for ammo

I get the distinct impression they don't get it that assault now has the ammo dispenser.
Chou
+737|6799
They play as assault and they know that assault class carries the ammo but still they run to one of their own class to get ammo?
That's like 2 people with down syndrome asking each other to make funny faces.
Zukabazuka
+23|6694
http://badcompanytwo.com/news-tidbits/d … ing-phase/

They are gonna increase the damage of all weapons apart from snipers and vehicles by 25%. Feels nice, sometimes it feels like I'm just putting a bullet after a bullet with a support weapon and going, When the fuck are you gonna die.

Well mostly the first bullet =/

Last edited by Zukabazuka (2010-02-23 13:10:22)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
The problem with PC is the lag. So naturally you need much higher damage to compensate for it. I've seen videos of the PC beta and its ridiculous compared to the consoles in terms of how much lead you need to pump because most of the shit isn't registering.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6116|Birmingham, UK
I haven't played this too much... i'm sure i'll buy it but not straight away like i did with BC1. I guess its because i'm used to playing cod waw and mw2.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5482|Ventura, California
What pisses me off is a sniper can blow the A MCOM (First part of the map) with only mortars. Then an ATV can ram MCOM B with C4 and blow it. You can't really protect A, but B is somewhat debatable.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6676

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What pisses me off is a sniper can blow the A MCOM (First part of the map) with only mortars. Then an ATV can ram MCOM B with C4 and blow it. You can't really protect A, but B is somewhat debatable.
No big deal.  The other MCOM's are better engagements anyways, and encourages rush better than the first two MCOM's.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5517|America
So I just heard that there are killcams in this game. Please tell me it ain't so bf2s.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
OmniDeath
~
+726|6652

Blade4509 wrote:

So I just heard that there are killcams in this game. Please tell me it ain't so bf2s.
There are, but can be turned off in server settings and are not present in the hardcore mode.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6352

Ilocano wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

No big deal.  The other MCOM's are better engagements anyways, and encourages rush better than the first two MCOM's.
I totally love doing that. Matter if fact, the first B is also in range of a Mortar barrage, but you have to get on a pretty exposed position on the front side of the hill.
And it is good that way, because you can go around a stalemate which often happens due do sniper overkill. Shame they gonna take away the possibility to destroy MCOM´s with ordnance
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard