Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6610|Your attic

a fly wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

Maybe we should just set up a 6 man sniping squad and search for him like that.
stopt reading after this post....

you dont need 6 people to kill him (by the look of your screenshot)
Of course we don't, it's just more fun if a load of us go and gang up on him
dont_be_ss
+312|6613|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
if he kills u all i'll lmfao. and u will be really pissed off and only increase his big heed!!!
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6669|South Korea.
Nyte wtf do you play, please come to GI Joes ranked SF server and ill kill you on surge kthnxbai.
Dirtracer90
+8|6705
nyte y am i on ur list? i dont think ive ever played with u before
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6758|Pakistan/England

Dirtracer90 wrote:

nyte y am i on ur list? i dont think ive ever played with u before
i think you are on his list not because of a vandetta/grudge but because you've got one of the highest accuracies and so nyte probably feels like going up against you would be a challenge..
tahadar
Sniper!!

Citizen One wrote:

Nyte wtf do you play, please come to GI Joes ranked SF server and ill kill you on surge kthnxbai.
lol..he's gonna have some downright sexy pings seeing as that's a north american server. good luck in killing him given that fact!

Last edited by tahadar (2006-04-23 13:34:33)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6709|Tampa Bay Florida

tahadar wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

1) my cat for shitting on the lawn (fucker)
2) my next door neighbours.
3) my router
rofl!

since most of the leaderboard-topping snipers are from N. America, I have only tried playing against/with them a couple of times. Therefore my 'most wanted list' pretty much goes:

Chikyuushoujoarujana
dont_be_ss
HankC
omagazero

edit: oh and i think i'm first cos ive killed you like thrice (nyte)
here are a few nyte ones:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/ … een087.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/ … een084.jpg

heres another one..this time its [GDC]SinnFein:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/ … een094.jpg

also in my short, crappy sniper vid, the last kill is me and nyte, head-to-head

link: http://files.filefront.com/BF2snipingmp … einfo.html

dont have any screenies of me killing chiky, cos those moments are just way too tense to remember about screenshots!
What server do you guys play at?
tahadar
Sniper!!

Spearhead wrote:

tahadar wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

1) my cat for shitting on the lawn (fucker)
2) my next door neighbours.
3) my router
rofl!

since most of the leaderboard-topping snipers are from N. America, I have only tried playing against/with them a couple of times. Therefore my 'most wanted list' pretty much goes:

Chikyuushoujoarujana
dont_be_ss
HankC
omagazero

edit: oh and i think i'm first cos ive killed you like thrice (nyte)
here are a few nyte ones:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/ … een087.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/ … een084.jpg

heres another one..this time its [GDC]SinnFein:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/ … een094.jpg

also in my short, crappy sniper vid, the last kill is me and nyte, head-to-head

link: http://files.filefront.com/BF2snipingmp … einfo.html

dont have any screenies of me killing chiky, cos those moments are just way too tense to remember about screenshots!
What server do you guys play at?
i practically live in the [PTG] city maps server (IP: 85.236.101.45:16667), which is also frequented by Chikyuushoujoarujana. blazin.uk used to play there a lot as well when i first started playing in the server. i join other servers when i feel like sniping with guys i know or if i want to hunt certain players
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6602|MANCHESTERRR

polarbearz wrote:

Nyte wrote:

In the end, we can see who is the 2nd best hunter (I already know best hunter will be taken up by me).

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Anyone like this idea?  Of course you do because it's from me.
Have you ever had sex?
I'm Guessing hes the inspiration behind "The 40 Year old Virgin"
Then again i cant talk God reckons im due for puberty in the next decade....
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6807|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
Naw...I'm playing under [GDC]Sinnfein for the rest of the week, nyte and I talked, he convinced me to pick up my dusty rifle for a few days...

my list:)
everyone in this thread, plus 2 others.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6840|Belgium

Stick out tongue @ Sinny ...not gonna get me... neener neener neeeener
Well, not in this week anyways, won't be online for a week or so

Cheers mate have a nice killing time ,
R
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6610|Your attic
Well he's gotta find me first, I'm considering actually abandoning playing bf2 normally, and starting a hitman style way of playing, so anyone got a person they want killing???
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6716|Germany
I think this hunting down each other is great as long the "duelists" respect each other,we all know the sniping game and there's no perfect sniper,everybody gets hit once in while,so there's no need for comments like "omg,what a noob" or "show yourself and fight like a man,camper",the usual stuff you get when you start annoying people by killing them from miles away for the 5th or 6th time.
In fact,I've never heard people say "wow,great shot!" or "uuh,nice1".When they say "lucky shot" it's the closest to a compliment you get.

But if you all respect each other as the freaks who prefer single-shot rifles in a time of automatic weapons and laserguided bombs it's great,this improves the sniping skills of everbody involved - you can only become better by playing a smarter opponent.
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6689
I'm so rubbish nobody wants to kill me, so, I'll just say...

1. myself.

Yay.

I'm popular with me.
tahadar
Sniper!!

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

I think this hunting down each other is great as long the "duelists" respect each other,we all know the sniping game and there's no perfect sniper,everybody gets hit once in while,so there's no need for comments like "omg,what a noob" or "show yourself and fight like a man,camper",the usual stuff you get when you start annoying people by killing them from miles away for the 5th or 6th time.
In fact,I've never heard people say "wow,great shot!" or "uuh,nice1".When they say "lucky shot" it's the closest to a compliment you get.

But if you all respect each other as the freaks who prefer single-shot rifles in a time of automatic weapons and laserguided bombs it's great,this improves the sniping skills of everbody involved - you can only become better by playing a smarter opponent.
i like to compliment people whom i snipe with as well as those i snipe against, but only if theres some sort of prior 'conversation' between us. some people i come across are just out to get me, but they never say a word to me in chat, so i dont say anything back. other people who say "im gonna get you blah blah"...i compliment them whenever they do get me!
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6669|South Korea.
LOL, Nyte has evacuated the thread, I guess he had to go into hiding. By the way, when I play GI Joes I only have a ping off about 90, but it plays fine...
Redratson
+2|6612

Nyte wrote:

Here's a great idea for Snipers:

We need a most wanted list for snipers we'd like to kill.  We consolidate it into one huge list.

Then each of the snipers will go around hunting the snipers on the list on public servers (whenever they are on).  The beauty of this is they don't know when you join the game, so it could be the least expected of times.

Everytime that sniper kills the listed sniper, they take a screenshot.  Post back updates in this thread or something.

Actually, to make it better... You don't have to put a sniper on the list.  Anyone that you just want dead can be potential grounds for making it on.

You should only have 10 people max on the list (Otherwise exploiters can just make an infinite list, and every person they kill is on the list, therefore in the end they win).  You can change the victims on the list anytime you want, but once you change it then the previous kills you got will be lost.

In the end, we can see who is the 2nd best hunter (I already know best hunter will be taken up by me).

My list is the following:
Priority 1:  DirtRacer90
Priority 2:  HankC
Priority 3:  ChikyuuShoujoArujuna
Priority 4:  omagazero
Priority 5:  BOOKS_DCDF
Priority 6:  [GDC]SinnFein
Priority 7:  AzN_Cowb0y
Priority 8:  tahadar

Anyone like this idea?  Of course you do because it's from me.
To sniper to sniper that is the best idea i ever heard from a sniper.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6772|Toronto, ON

Citizen One wrote:

LOL, Nyte has evacuated the thread, I guess he had to go into hiding. By the way, when I play GI Joes I only have a ping off about 90, but it plays fine...
I'm still here but I had a fever.  I'll be operational today.
Alpha as fuck.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6740|California

does sniping with TV missiles count?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6775|United States of America
Well my hit list would be:
1. tf-Hitman
2. tf-Hitman
3. tf-Hitman
4. tf-Hitman
5. tf-Hitman
6. tf-Hitman
7. tf-Hitman
8. tf-Hitman
9. tf-Hitman
10. tf-Hitman

Still haven't played with him to date, though I will someday.......
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6610|Your attic

Nyte wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

Good, I beleive I had a few bullets with your name on, that and you're still yet to knife me
Shadow893
lel
+75|6712|England
1.  Nyte
2.  Nyte
3.  Nyte
4.  Nyte
5.  Nyte
6.  Nyte
7.  Nyte
8.  Nyte
9.  Nyte
10.Chavs
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6666
hmm i think i will start with pure beef agen n get u all
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6669|South Korea.

Nyte wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

Poor Nyte, get well soon please, so we can like...shoot you. By the way. I hope you brought your diazepem because you'r going to need steady hands to keep up with me lol.
raz
+22|6683|England, UK

Citizen One wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Citizen One wrote:

Poor Nyte, get well soon please, so we can like...shoot you. By the way. I hope you brought your diazepem because you'r going to need steady hands to keep up with me lol.
Lmao :

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard