Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Hallvard
Member
+262|4779|North Norway

Negerkungen wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Nah, we like you, you are like one of the best Fins our community ever had.
Now that's a little bit of an overstatement don't you think...
notice what he said... he said he is LIKE one of the best Fins... so basically Noobest kinda resembles some other Fin...

Last edited by Hallvard (2010-02-14 20:28:48)

l41e
Member
+677|4905

Logins repeatedly failed, then attempting to see if the helicopter controls were still the same resulted in a BSOD. Looks like I'll be waiting for a stable release, hm?
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|4972|Germany
actually right now bc2 still cant compete with bf2.
i enjoy playing it for sure but bf2 i dont know it's something.... different!
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|4966|Germany
Truly spoken, my brother in arms.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|4999|Topside

Anyone up for some BC2 tonight?
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|5038

danCer wrote:

actually right now bc2 still cant compete with bf2.
i enjoy playing it for sure but bf2 i dont know it's something.... different!
We won't have the bf2 experience until bf3 comes out.  The problem is that PC gaming is not so attractive to developers at the moment.  We basically have to hope to get console ports because consoles are far more profitable for them.  I think bc2 is a good compromise.  even though it is a port they spent a good amount of time on it.  I think it will do for the old bf2 community.  just look at mw2 to see what the apathy that current developers have for the PC gamers out there.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,205|5067|Nårvei

Am still having lag issues so I prolly won't play before the retail is out ... besides I just got my Frag Fx and will be playing MW2 on my PS3
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Hallvard
Member
+262|4779|North Norway

superfly_cox wrote:

danCer wrote:

actually right now bc2 still cant compete with bf2.
i enjoy playing it for sure but bf2 i dont know it's something.... different!
We won't have the bf2 experience until bf3 comes out.  The problem is that PC gaming is not so attractive to developers at the moment.  We basically have to hope to get console ports because consoles are far more profitable for them.  I think bc2 is a good compromise.  even though it is a port they spent a good amount of time on it.  I think it will do for the old bf2 community.  just look at mw2 to see what the apathy that current developers have for the PC gamers out there.
yea, the only developers who do proper games for PC now are small independent developers and BioWare
But it seems like everyone have given up on true PC First Person Shooters now

I dunno, maybe some of the problem is that you can't really make a new pc fps without having "zomg! **** clone!" or "oh right, I've played this before..."
So untill some developer manage to come up with something new, I think we will have to do with console-ports...

tbh I would be happy with a bf2 rip-off that works...

Last edited by Hallvard (2010-02-18 03:39:24)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,205|5067|Nårvei

Hallvard wrote:

tbh I would be happy with a bf2 rip-off that works...
Totally agree ... an upgraded version of bf2 would be sufficient imo ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|4999|Topside

Stop whining you fuckers...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard