Hallvard
+262|6479|North Norway

I finally managed to install the damned patch after finally being able to install the damned game.
But haven't had the time to play much.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6179|Escea

Dauntless wrote:

We don't have it anymore

liquidat0r in the secret admin thread wrote:

We don't have the BF2 server any more.

i3D decided it'd be pointless to continue to give it to us because it doesn't get used. They track its usage.

We still have the TF2 server.

If we still have the BF2 server at the time of me writing this, then it's because they haven't got around to removing it yet.

They offered us a BF1943 server, when the game is released on PC.
I can't see us getting it back either, I know more people are playing more since 1.5 but it was annoying enough to fill back in the good old days.
The I suggest we use the TF2 server. I remember checking that a few times a while ago and it was always empty. Might as well put it to use with 1.5 while it lasts.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6395|King Of The Islands

Hallvard wrote:

I finally managed to install the damned patch after finally being able to install the damned game.
But haven't had the time to play much.
Damn.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6425

Dauntless wrote:

We don't have it anymore

i3D decided it'd be pointless to continue to give it to us because it doesn't get used. They track its usage.

If we still have the BF2 server at the time of me writing this, then it's because they haven't got around to removing it yet.

I can't see us getting it back either, I know more people are playing more since 1.5 but it was annoying enough to fill back in the good old days.
Nice use of "good old days", Dauntless.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6672|Germany
is the server still idling or did i3d take it back?
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6699|Topside

It's gone Chris.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5956|Vortex Ring State

NooBesT wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

We don't have it anymore

Nice use of "good old days", Dauntless.
can they give it back for Jalalabad Car Chase?
pace51
Boom?
+194|5129|Markham, Ontario

Varegg wrote:

Firstly i just want to log the interest of playing some rounds on the EU server once or twice week ... been talking to Snake and liquidat0r and both seems to be interested ...

One suggestion from Snake is to do Great Wall IO 16 or 32 player to start with, if there is interest we can discuss such later on, have vote one week and play the polled map the week after ... just a couple of examples ...

Also we still have a pending invite from Jolt for a community match, will get back to that later if the responce is good enough ...

1 2 3 go debate ...
Do it, its a great idea! If you need any help getting the word out or organizing, pm me.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6693|Oxferd Ohire

pace51 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Firstly i just want to log the interest of playing some rounds on the EU server once or twice week ... been talking to Snake and liquidat0r and both seems to be interested ...

One suggestion from Snake is to do Great Wall IO 16 or 32 player to start with, if there is interest we can discuss such later on, have vote one week and play the polled map the week after ... just a couple of examples ...

Also we still have a pending invite from Jolt for a community match, will get back to that later if the responce is good enough ...

1 2 3 go debate ...
Do it, its a great idea! If you need any help getting the word out or organizing, pm me.
did you read the thread
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6766|Nårvei

That was 1,5 years ago pace ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard