11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

k.  back to EE droozorz you retard.
hmm youre just a clueless, racist retard. ignorant...

yeah, all muslims are evil and they all want death to nonbelievers. youre the retard.
i said all?  ok.  go the fuck away you stupid shit.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

11 Bravo wrote:

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

blah blah brad.  its well known arabs and muslims love doing hijackings and such.  have you been asleep since the 70's?
How many Arabs and Muslims have carried out hijackings? How many Arabs and Muslims are there in the world? Now take those two figures and work out the percentage of Arabs and Muslims who "love doing hijackings and such"... you have such a stupid way of thinking it defies logic. It's the equivalent of hating all Americans because of the actions of George Bush.

Anyone can hijack a plane... anyone. As long as it's fashionable to attack planes you simply have to implement stringent security measures against everyone who gets on a plane. Singling out people by race and religion only serves to polarize society with little net benefit in terms of security.
you take things way too far.  that does not equal that at all.  simple fact is go look at notable aircraft hijackings from 1980 on.  i dont make this shit up.  it is what it is.  to deny it is to bury your head in the sand.
You're burying your head in the sand of a false solution. For the amount of trouble and division you would cause with racial profiling (including the propaganda boon it would offer radical clerics and preachers) you would get little actual benefit in terms of security. Serious terrorists are not going to go through airports wearing full Islamic dress, displaying copies of the Koran, yelling "Allah Ooooooh Akhbar"... superficial security measures will do nothing except give regular Muslims a hard time. And while you're busy patting down every Tom, Dick, and Mohammed some other extremist will slip through and score a terrorist touchdown triggering another fresh round of recriminations and knee-jerk reactions.

Solution = stringent security measures for one and all.

How would you like it if all International airlines implemented strict security checks on all English travellers because of the trouble drunken English hooligans so frequently cause on planes?
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

11 Bravo wrote:

androoz wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

k.  back to EE droozorz you retard.
hmm youre just a clueless, racist retard. ignorant...

yeah, all muslims are evil and they all want death to nonbelievers. youre the retard.
i said all?  ok.  go the fuck away you stupid shit.
its obvious you have some kinda deep hatred for muslims in general.

only reason why some of them are doing what theyre doing is cos the fucking americans are over there messing with them.
11 Bravo
Banned

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Braddock wrote:

How many Arabs and Muslims have carried out hijackings? How many Arabs and Muslims are there in the world? Now take those two figures and work out the percentage of Arabs and Muslims who "love doing hijackings and such"... you have such a stupid way of thinking it defies logic. It's the equivalent of hating all Americans because of the actions of George Bush.

Anyone can hijack a plane... anyone. As long as it's fashionable to attack planes you simply have to implement stringent security measures against everyone who gets on a plane. Singling out people by race and religion only serves to polarize society with little net benefit in terms of security.
you take things way too far.  that does not equal that at all.  simple fact is go look at notable aircraft hijackings from 1980 on.  i dont make this shit up.  it is what it is.  to deny it is to bury your head in the sand.
You're burying your head in the sand of a false solution. For the amount of trouble and division you would cause with racial profiling (including the propaganda boon it would offer radical clerics and preachers) you would get little actual benefit in terms of security. Serious terrorists are not going to go through airports wearing full Islamic dress, displaying copies of the Koran, yelling "Allah Ooooooh Akhbar"... superficial security measures will do nothing except give regular Muslims a hard time. And while you're busy patting down every Tom, Dick, and Mohammed some other extremist will slip through and score a terrorist touchdown triggering another fresh round of recriminations and knee-jerk reactions.

How would you like it if all International airlines implemented strict security checks on all English travellers because of the trouble drunken English hooligans so frequently cause on planes?
scoozie....... i prefer the el al airlines approach.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Braddock wrote:

At least they didn't kill 3000 people by ramming planes into 2 buildings.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

11 Bravo wrote:

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

You mean where they let Jews in nice and quick but treat Westerners like terror suspects? Perhaps you'd feel at home in the Muslim queue when they implement your security policies in that case.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

Cybargs wrote:

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

At least they didn't kill 3000 people by ramming planes into 2 buildings.
You know what would have prevented those two attacks?
11 Bravo
Banned

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Braddock wrote:

You mean where they let Jews in nice and quick but treat Westerners like terror suspects? Perhaps you'd feel at home in the Muslim queue when they implement your security policies in that case.
thats not what they do.  wow you get on your soapbox about me generalizing.  pffftt.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

11 Bravo wrote:

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

thats not what they do.  wow you get on your soapbox about me generalizing.  pffftt.
My brother must have imagined the hours of questioning before he got on that El Al flight then.
11 Bravo
Banned

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Braddock wrote:

My brother must have imagined the hours of questioning before he got on that El Al flight then.
idc about one persons experience.  it works.  plain and simple.  for a jew airline to not have any issues is amazing.  hands down.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

11 Bravo wrote:

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

idc about one persons experience.  it works.  plain and simple.  for a jew airline to not have any issues is amazing.  hands down.
Talk me through your genius security plan... how exactly would your racial profiling system work?
11 Bravo
Banned

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Talk me through your genius security plan... how exactly would your racial profiling system work?
i didnt say racial profiling.  fuck off man.  you are just trying to get me going, and i aint gonna play your game.  go dick around with droozorz or something.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire

11 Bravo wrote:

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

i didnt say racial profiling.  fuck off man.  you are just trying to get me going, and i aint gonna play your game.  go dick around with droozorz or something.
What the fuck are you on about then? Religious profiling... how's that going to work?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

Seems we can't have a civilized discussion without it getting all racy in here...
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard