bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland
Okay, so this is a thread to post all the funny shit you've seen/made go down at work.

I'll start, my mate ,who is also on placement in the same department as me, left his computer unlocked when he went to the toilet. He came back to find an email my boss had sent out from his computer to the whole department, titled "I just wanted to say"

I've had an amazing time here in the team for the past year. I had no idea that I would be able to surf the net, go out for lunches, go drinking with clients etc. It's been a ball and I love it. Life has been so nice here, working with you guys. I just wanted you to know that.

I love you all. Dearly. I would do anything for you. Especially for you, Monica...you only have to ask:))

Your friend for life,
Matty
x x x

Last edited by bennisboy (2010-02-05 10:40:28)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK
I've seen people leaving their computer unlocked open to disciplinary action.

Using someone else's corporate email account should get you fired.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland

m3thod wrote:

.... I think you left your sense of humour in another thread
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

m3thod wrote:

People at my work know better than to leave their computer unlocked.  I used to blast out emails from this one fat lazy guy's email all the time.  Dumbies.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK

bennisboy wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Nah i see the funny side...it did make me grin.

obviously a lax culture at Morgan Stanley....personally if i was to use a colleagues email for prank purposes, i would defo kiss my job goodbye.  Did a month long project at RBS where i watched a guy lock his computer just to reach over to his desktop to slap in a floppy!

Last edited by m3thod (2010-02-05 14:42:09)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

We scheduled a meeting once from someone's open machine. It was to review some random document on his desktop, it was lolz.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6731|Comber, Northern Ireland
done the old broken screen trick and remove the mouse and keyboard, thats pretty fun for a good 10mins,
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6570|Columbus, OH
I told everyone @ work that Friday is shorts day. Some people took me srsly.
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6734
I like to take screenshots of a persons desktop, close all programs, move all desktop items into a folder then put that folder in their my docs, open mspaint and paste screenshot, save as jpg, hide their taskbar, then use that as their desktop.....  great fun.
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland

m3thod wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Nah i see the funny side...it did make me grin.

obviously a lax culture at Morgan Stanley....personally if i was to use a colleagues email for prank purposes, i would defo kiss my job goodbye.  Did a month at RBS where i watched a guy lock his computer just to reach over to his desktop to slap in a floppy!
Yeah it is fairly chill, but it wasn't anything over the top really, no offensive material or anything!
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6548|Kent, UK
In the dungeon where our vault is, it's pretty dark and dingey. I got a latex glove and trapped it in the triangular arm thing on the top of the door that pushed it closed, then when one of the girls walked through it the door, the glove dropped in her face. You could hear the screams from the offices upstairs.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6183|Roma
Left handed screwdriver on a particularly slow co-worker..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
I thought about it, but I've only been there a week. I'll wait a few more days...
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6183|Roma
Someone find the college humour vid of the pranks...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
In the days of email pre-outlook, someone's sig was changed to 'Bite Me' (sig was attached after you hit send)

At Ford the internal directory had everyones security card pic on it, some Indian guy had his changed to Apu from the Simpsons, I imagine someone got fired for that.

At another job the admin people put up five or six clocks, but couldn't agree on the format for the text for the city names. After about three  months I stuck up 'Paris' 'London' 'Shanghai' 'Fallujah' 'Los Angeles' 'New York', which generated a 'Very funny, now take it down' from the CEO.
I have the pic somewhere...
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6122|Carnoustie MASSIF

Boomer1120 wrote:

I like to take screenshots of a persons desktop, close all programs, move all desktop items into a folder then put that folder in their my docs, open mspaint and paste screenshot, save as jpg, hide their taskbar, then use that as their desktop.....  great fun.
Just tried that, that is fucking genius!

personally I like to find two pcs that are pretty close together, wait 'til people go on their break, and swap the mice and keyboards round, making it pretty hidden.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6670|In You Endo- Stoke

CammRobb wrote:

Boomer1120 wrote:

Just tried that, that is fucking genius!

personally I like to find two pcs that are pretty close together, wait 'til people go on their break, and swap the mice and keyboards round, making it pretty hidden.
We tend to do the old picture of the desktop at work when people are away from there desk and left it unlokced. Also changing the mouse the left-handed too. It's good also if someone is using a usb mouse and then get a really big extention that is ps2 and connect a mouse to it, then proceed to go nuts with the mouse and delete anything they are writing, good times

A few months ago one of the colleague's changed my phone wire's over so the mute button didn't work. I was told two hours after i had started. I tend to use the mute button alot,as the user's can be soooo stupid i have to vent my anger using the mute button.
Luckily i think the people i spoke to must of been deaf :S

We have set up a prank for monday next week, we have filled a can of coke full of bb pellet's (cut the bottom out and drained it) then when the person comes in and picks it up about 1000 bb's will go all over his desk.

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2010-02-06 05:11:00)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6724|St. Andrews / Oslo

ctrl+alt+right/left/down arrow key is awesome
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6122|Carnoustie MASSIF

Jenspm wrote:

ctrl+alt+right/left/down arrow key is awesome
That's the first thing i do
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
i did it and i dont get it

????
>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5197
me too, nothing.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6548|Kent, UK
(/)_-)
Shadow893
lel
+75|6684|England

jord wrote:

i did it and i dont get it

????
i get nothing : /
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Not my vid, but I think this falls into the realm of pranks at work.
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5863|00770

M.O.A.B wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PihtKoYd … re=related

Not my vid, but I think this falls into the realm of pranks at work.
that was absolutely
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard