Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

eleven bravo wrote:

i think part of the argument that might be presented is the poor people (hispanics) bringing down the average
Blacks in this case tbh. Too many naggers.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6518|South Florida
Im gunna not comment on this you know what the truth is
15 more years! 15 more years!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

ITT: closet racism coming to fruition?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

That wasn't the intent with the OP.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I guess my question is this. If you look at the disparity between the two school districts including income, population density, the graduation rate in the school and everything else, why would anyone in their right mind choose to have and raise kids in Hempstead? This wasn't meant as an indictment of any race, it was an indictment against those who obviously don't have the means to bring a kid into the world that has a shot in life and yet they still have kids. In fact, they have more kids than those that live in Garden City (higher family size).

Wouldn't it be in the best interest of the residents to 'get out' before pumping out the kids?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6518|South Florida

JohnG@lt wrote:

Wouldn't it be in the best interest of the residents to 'get out' before pumping out the kids?
accidental kids?
welfare breeders?
Wreckognize
+294|6478
I'd like to see some info on the funding for the school districts.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Wreckognize wrote:

Hempstead - $17,694 per student/yr
Garden City - $17,579 per student/yr
-Frederick Bastiat
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85

JohnG@lt wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

OF COURSE NOT I DON'T KNOW HOW ANYONE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT IDEA
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
Is it because they're black?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

OF COURSE NOT I DON'T KNOW HOW ANYONE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT IDEA
I hate saggers too.  Also, so many brothas and sistas at the inauguration and none with a job
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

One area pushed all the poor to the opposite side of the tracks so that they no longer have to be around them but still have them available to do service and labor jobs in the first area?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6398|North Carolina

ghettoperson wrote:

My conclusion would be that Hempstead is a poor shithole.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

One area pushed all the poor to the opposite side of the tracks so that they no longer have to be around them but still have them available to do service and labor jobs in the first area?
Nah, Garden City has a mall on it's outskirts and that's it. It's a bedroom community that doesn't even have a main street with shops. I guess they might employ maids from Hempstead but that's not overly significant. Garden City is just street after street of Tudor style homes while Hempstead is semi-urban.
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD

Wreckognize wrote:

DCPS has some of the highest funding per student in the country, yet it still sucks.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

Mitch wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

accidental kids?
welfare breeders?
So the solution is to stop them from conceiving!

Excellent idea, Mitch.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

that's fucked up.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

AussieReaper wrote:

Mitch wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

accidental kids?
welfare breeders?

Excellent idea, Mitch.
Ha, well I'd never advocate anything like that. This exercise has made me question what it is that makes certain humans (regardless of race) disregard their own living situation and the situation of any child they would bring into the world. I'm poor right now and the thought of bringing a kid into the world isn't even remotely an option. For some it doesn't seem to matter and I'm curious why.
-Frederick Bastiat
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6398|North Carolina

AussieReaper wrote:

Mitch wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

accidental kids?
welfare breeders?

Excellent idea, Mitch.
Well, there is one perfectly constitutional way to discourage breeding...

Instead of handing out more money for raising kids...  the government could pay poor people a sizable sum to get sterilized.  As long as this sterilization is purely voluntary, it doesn't violate any laws or rights.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6674|Disaster Free Zone

JohnG@lt wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Mitch wrote:

accidental kids?
welfare breeders?

Excellent idea, Mitch.
Ha, well I'd never advocate anything like that. This exercise has made me question what it is that makes certain humans (regardless of race) disregard their own living situation and the situation of any child they would bring into the world. I'm poor right now and the thought of bringing a kid into the world isn't even remotely an option. For some it doesn't seem to matter and I'm curious why.
1. They think a kid will cheer them up from their sad pathetic life.
2. They can't afford a condom.
3. They're stupid.
4. Other.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6768|Moscow, Russia

Turquoise wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Mitch wrote:

accidental kids?
welfare breeders?

Excellent idea, Mitch.
Well, there is one perfectly constitutional way to discourage breeding...

Instead of handing out more money for raising kids...  the government could pay poor people a sizable sum to get sterilized.  As long as this sterilization is purely voluntary, it doesn't violate any laws or rights.
How dare ya! Introodin' inta the realm of teh LORD!!1!eleven!one!11
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6518|South Florida

JohnG@lt wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Mitch wrote:

accidental kids?
welfare breeders?

Excellent idea, Mitch.
Its against my personal freedom beliefs to tell someone they cant have a kid, we arent fucking china, but STOP letting them fucking profit from welfare breeding.

Yes there are certain situations where people need a welfare type system to stay alive.
Yes some people lose there jobs and could use help keeping everything they've worked for.

Yes people abuse this system. I laugh when i see a fat black woman and 7 little future inmates following behind her like baby ducks.
If the gov is going to have these programs, atleast have some fucking common sense and see that people abuse it and reform it so that it helps the people who deserve help.

"Well Tyrese, it shows here that you've been on unemployment for 12 months and still havent gotten a job, have you even been trying? oh, you havent? well no more unemployment"

"Well Delvana, you had another kid while you were on welfare? You cant even pay for yourself, why are you having a kid. Sounds like a leech to me. No more welfare"

while that seems harsh and pussy liberals would scream 'oh your going to just let the kids starve'.  no, thats not what would happen. the parents would get off there fat fucking ass and do work, and make their own money. also, they wouldnt have so many kids in the first place!!!! which would lower crime because there would be less kids to turn into gangsters.

and yes white trash couples have been known to do this too
PureFodder
+225|6278
Plenty of families on low incomes raise their kids a lot better than rich folk. I know people with doctorates that had parents earning the PPP equivalent of less than the average for Hempstead.

Personally I'm against other people deciding who is and who isn't worthy of having kids.

Last edited by PureFodder (2010-02-05 14:12:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard