theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748

superfly_cox wrote:

Okay, here's my wishlist (aside from bugs, stability, etc):

8) Vehicle survivability.  It is way too easy to stay alive in a tank if you got two people repairing you.  A decent strategy but i've seen it abused in games.
I thought this too but then unlocked the Mortar which gives you an extra option for taking out Vehicles, especially if they are just camping in a spot which makes it very hard to get close enough for attacking them with rockets or c4. Also with the Mortar attacks, even if you don't take out the tank on the first try, it will at least kill the engineers who are fixing the tank from the rear. Then hopefully someone can hit it with a rocket and take it out.

Also I love the fact that you can take out those pesky snipers with a Mortar strike
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6779

theDude5B wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

Okay, here's my wishlist (aside from bugs, stability, etc):

8) Vehicle survivability.  It is way too easy to stay alive in a tank if you got two people repairing you.  A decent strategy but i've seen it abused in games.
I thought this too but then unlocked the Mortar which gives you an extra option for taking out Vehicles, especially if they are just camping in a spot which makes it very hard to get close enough for attacking them with rockets or c4. Also with the Mortar attacks, even if you don't take out the tank on the first try, it will at least kill the engineers who are fixing the tank from the rear. Then hopefully someone can hit it with a rocket and take it out.

Also I love the fact that you can take out those pesky snipers with a Mortar strike
I've yet to kill anything with the mortar strike.  I'm like 0 for 5 so was thinking it was useless.  I guess I'll keep trying!

On the positive side I did learn how to hit things with the UAV which is pretty fun though quite challenging.

Anybody get a good feel for the grenade launcher?  I seem to get killed by it alot but I don't have quite the same success when I use it.  Any tips?
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6779

JahManRed wrote:

AVP3 is the big one for me, later this month.

Good to see some old heads resurface again
Jahman!  Long time no see.

Its funny you mention AVP3.  With everyone complaining that BC2 doesn't have a prone option, we forget that some games (like AVP3) don't even have a crouch option!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748

superfly_cox wrote:

Anybody get a good feel for the grenade launcher?  I seem to get killed by it alot but I don't have quite the same success when I use it.  Any tips?
Man I am a crack shot with the nade launcher! Love using that while defending in the buildings or attacking snipers who are hiding up in buildings.

I guess you just need to practice getting the distance correct in order to kill them. And keep an eye out for when a group of them go to "B" at the construction site as you can shoot one down and kill a few at a time.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Will be trying again tonight ... are we still welcome on the BEER TS3?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
Yeah most* are still welcome, but please ask Hallvard, or me before giving out any details.

* Varegg is not welcome
Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

Just behave and be friendly
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6741|Topside

I'll be there
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Hallvard wrote:

A good description of me
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6741|Topside

Varegg wrote:

Hallvard wrote:

A good description of me
Me too,more or less.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6726|Germany

Negerkungen wrote:

I'll be there
Maybe I'll lurk around there in the late evening.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6741|Topside

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

I'll be there
Maybe I'll lurk around there in the late evening.
Good man
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6741|Topside

Oh yeah,the buddylist seems to work now,I found Varegg with it.
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Negerkungen wrote:

Oh yeah,the buddylist seems to work now,I found Varegg with it.
Pretty random if it works or not ...

The game is still super duper laggy for me ... highlight yesterday was 1 kill with the granade launcher and 1 kill with the tank ...
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
Varegg you appeared on my friends list yesterday and I was able to join the server you were on. But then you left as soon as I managed to switch to your team and squad.
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

theDude5B wrote:

Varegg you appeared on my friends list yesterday and I was able to join the server you were on. But then you left as soon as I managed to switch to your team and squad.
Yeah ... I noticed

But the lag for me is still horrendous, unplayable
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
Graphical lag?
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6741|Topside

Anyone else having problem scrolling while running?Ok,when I'm in a CQB and runs out of ammo in my rifle, I scroll down for my pistol right? Wrong!! I get the fucking ammobox instead,what the hell am I gonna do with that?beat them to death?? It happens way to often that it scrolls the wrong way although I scroll down. WTF!!
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Negerkungen wrote:

Anyone else having problem scrolling while running?Ok,when I'm in a CQB and runs out of ammo in my rifle, I scroll down for my pistol right? Wrong!! I get the fucking ammobox instead,what the hell am I gonna do with that?beat them to death?? It happens way to often that it scrolls the wrong way although I scroll down. WTF!!
To my knowledge it always scrolls the "wrong" way ...

theDude5B wrote:

Graphical lag?
Yepp ... just like a terrible connection ...
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6741|Topside

Varegg wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

To my knowledge it always scrolls the "wrong" way ...

theDude5B wrote:

Graphical lag?
Yepp ... just like a terrible connection ...
My point is that it's not supposed to do that...
Varegg
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

I haven't checked but you can prolly keymap that so it scrolls the right way ...
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6741|Topside

Varegg wrote:

I haven't checked but you can prolly keymap that so it scrolls the right way ...
Have you even read what I said??I know which way it is,but it does the opposite in the heat of battle.I have keymaped it FFS!!
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6621|EU

About the lag, on which servers are you playing? I play only on *.uk servers (cant remember exact name), there are like 100 of them same, and so far no lag, no connection issues. Anyone playing tonight?
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6741|Topside

I play almost every night,but since the buddylist isn't working I gaming alone, unfortunately.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6748
Neger I get the scrolling problem ALL the time.

Like you say, I run out of ammo, try to scroll to the gun and it goes the wrong way to the ammo crate.

Shoot a rocket at a tank and then want to scroll to my weapon, but NO it scrolls to the fucking tool!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard