Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6735|Topside

Jenspm wrote:

'ey, haven't seen you guys in a while
I kinda crawled out of the woodwork when it was time for BC2.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6774

Okay, here's my wishlist (aside from bugs, stability, etc):

1) Prone and toggle crouch.  i appreciate that dolphin diving is one of the downsides of prone but they can fix that by giving a penalty to aim when you first go prone.  not having toggle crouch is silly.  holding down crouch and trying to strafe only really works if you are a native of Chernobyl and were born with six finger on your left hand.
2) Close range combat.  I like the feel of the weapons at medium to long range and appreciate the skill involved but at short range it is pretty weird.  for example, sometimes you can spay a guy with your entire magazine and he won't go down.   i'd like to know that if i can sneak up behind somebody that i can easily take em out without having to empty my gun.  I'd like the knife to be a little faster but i can appreciate why they didn't make it that way...knife kills are pretty rewarding so can't really complain.
3) Smoke grenades that last longer than 3 seconds.  By the time you run to the smoke it has already cleared.
4) Crisper controls.  I find myself getting stuck and having to slow myself down when i'm climbing the stairs on the construction site.  controls don't feel great yet.  I'm not talking about the fact that they are slow but rather that they're not very crisp at times.  I'm sure its a bug but when you're in a tank you can barely move the turret.  if you change your ingame mouse sensitivity to 100 then all of a sudden you can move the turret easily but as soon as you leave the tank your soldier can't aim cause the mouse sensitivity is too high so you need to change ingame mouse sensitivity again.  There's also a bad delay on entering/exiting vehicles that causes many people to either fall off the ATV or crash the UAV cause they press E twice.
5) Instant announcement of kill. For some reason there's a delay in announcing your kill of another player.  This is especially annoying on sniper kills with the M24 cause you can't see the guy die cause you're reloading.
6) Better spotting system as well as ingame orders.  The original system on bf2 was awesome...just need to implement that.
7) Commanders...can't understand why they don't have them.
8) Vehicle survivability.  It is way too easy to stay alive in a tank if you got two people repairing you.  A decent strategy but i've seen it abused in games.
9) Heal over time.  This really takes away from the medic class if people can just hide and regenerate pretty quickly.

Overall i think the game is great although i am pretty sick of that map!
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6616|EU

I know its not completely working yet, but could we have an official friends list, just in case?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6620|UK

legionair wrote:

I know its not completely working yet, but could we have an official friends list, just in case?
Start compiling a list, then

I'm "liquidat0r."

(note the "." at the end)
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6446|The Twilight Zone

liquidat0r wrote:

legionair wrote:

Start compiling a list, then

I'm "liquidat0r."

(note the "." at the end)
added
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6735|Topside

Eh what good would a list do??there's no point in having a list here since you can't see who's online anyway.
.Sup
be nice

Negerkungen wrote:

Eh what good would a list do??there's no point in having a list here since you can't see who's online anyway.
You will when its out of beta stage (xfire)
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6735|Topside

after beta you say...
.Sup
be nice

Negerkungen wrote:

after beta you say...
I wanna marry a woman before I have kids with her
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6620|UK
Wait, what?

Why did you put me in your sig?
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6735|Topside

Why?
.Sup
be nice

liquidat0r wrote:

Wait, what?

Why did you put me in your sig?
I thought I'd made BC2 friends list and put it in my sig lel
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6620|UK
i c

I can't find you on my xfire friends. You don't appear on my list. wtf
.Sup
be nice

liquidat0r wrote:

i c

I can't find you on my xfire friends. You don't appear on my list. wtf
hmm I see you among offline friends
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6620|UK
Fixed ... how odd
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6616|EU

"Legion4rs"

I'm lame at making tables so I pass it to someone else
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6708|Germany
hellheead and i are on BEERs teamspeak 3 server and playing bc2 come and join us.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6735|Topside

I don't have the ip for the BEER server.
Hallvard
+262|6515|North Norway

ask nicely and I might give it to you
But please, ask or notify me before you use it Or if I'm afk, tell dude
oh and use the correct channel (public - bad company 2 playing) and be friendly with the locals, would hate to have to ban some of you

btw, join BEER and you can use it whenever you want

Last edited by Hallvard (2010-01-31 17:05:10)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6735|Topside

Hey my middle name is friendly, so that won't be a problem. trust me.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|NÃ¥rvei

Due to the "old gal" getting older I was prevented from gaming this weekend, wife unit is hereby satisfied and I can try to get online with you guys this week ... hopefully the lag is reduced
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6616|EU

I haven't experienced any lag so far. I have to work Saturday but I could join you later.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6620|IRELAND

Just got to remember that its a beta and it will probably change quite allot before release. Then it will be adjusted in subsequent patches.

I'm finding it to be prity good. Squad play has taken abit of a backseat, but that's the BFDC console hangover for you. This is not Battlefield 3, I hope its more true to the previous battlefield games.
I have upgraded and have a very powerful rig, but the frame rate is still suck on high graphics. When I dropped to medium, I noticed little difference in quality, but a big increase in frame rate and much easier to kill ppl.

Chopper is fucked, cannot get my joystick to work with it. Joystick will work infantry tho.strange.

AVP3 is the big one for me, later this month.

Good to see some old heads resurface again
.Sup
be nice
at least you got to try the chopper
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6735|Topside

I can't use the joystick either,I couldn't even get off the ground when I was trying to fly.

Btw: how do you check your FPS in BC2?

Last edited by Negerkungen (2010-02-01 04:57:43)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard