.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

>rush.Durex wrote:

.Sup wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

Don't girls actually 'cum' like we do? Obviously not seamen or sperm or even eggs but like the liquid shit that turns me onnn so bad come out of her?

man im dumb.
irish dat u nigga?
ban4racism

ban4sexies

ban4hawtness

ban4proness
kiss my rectum sexy
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6130|Carnoustie MASSIF
Fuck making her squirt, I just need an orgasm! She'll be here in twenty minutes!
>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5205

CammRobb wrote:

Fuck making her squirt, I just need an orgasm! She'll be here in twenty minutes!
You being a complete prick aside, here's what I'd do...

Fireside, candles, chickflick. Sit down in front of the fire on a beanbag with her back facing your chest so she's sitting inbetween your legs. In this position you can easily play with her while she watches that boring crap. Keep going till she starts breathing heavy and loses all interest in the movie, tis' time for a change in position. Down ya go son, all the way, kissing her boobs, her nipples, softly softly, gently gently, kiss her thighs and just below her belly button to her left and her right. Then go all the way down. Sometimes I like to give the lickout before the fingers cause its not so wet but if you wanna make her orgasm your just gonna have to take a face full of wetness.

I could go on and on and on. But it all really depends on the situation. You have to be comfortable with her though. I know I can freely act the twat I am with my girlfriend and she loves me for it We're both as immature as eachother which really helps too. She's not afraid to try new things and she's not afraid to say anything to me about her or whats going on in her life. Maybe you need to get more comfortable around her before she's willing to scream down the house and break the bed
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles

Bevo wrote:

You're 15, suck it up. Leave her be for a bit, if she starts talking to you try not to pop an immediate boner. If not, let it go.

$.02
Easier said than done, but I think im just letting it go.

Man I miss the good times...

I still don't really understand why, but

Last edited by Tetn1s (2010-01-29 15:54:58)

>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5205

Tetn1s wrote:

Bevo wrote:

You're 15, suck it up. Leave her be for a bit, if she starts talking to you try not to pop an immediate boner. If not, let it go.

$.02
Harder said than done, but I think im just letting it go.

Isn't it 'Easier said than done'?

Silly Americans :S
CammRobb
Banned

>rush.Durex wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

You being a complete prick aside, here's what I'd do...

Fireside, candles, chickflick. Sit down in front of the fire on a beanbag with her back facing your chest so she's sitting inbetween your legs. In this position you can easily play with her while she watches that boring crap. Keep going till she starts breathing heavy and loses all interest in the movie, tis' time for a change in position. Down ya go son, all the way, kissing her boobs, her nipples, softly softly, gently gently, kiss her thighs and just below her belly button to her left and her right. Then go all the way down. Sometimes I like to give the lickout before the fingers cause its not so wet but if you wanna make her orgasm your just gonna have to take a face full of wetness.

I could go on and on and on. But it all really depends on the situation. You have to be comfortable with her though. I know I can freely act the twat I am with my girlfriend and she loves me for it We're both as immature as eachother which really helps too. She's not afraid to try new things and she's not afraid to say anything to me about her or whats going on in her life. Maybe you need to get more comfortable around her before she's willing to scream down the house and break the bed
Cheers for the softcore bro, I was going to keep this one going for a while, but I dont think anyones gonna top that.
Troll my dear friend:) Love Camms Girlfriend

Last edited by CammRobb (2010-01-29 15:52:41)

>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5205
Oh dawg you got me! Dang now i look stupidz!!!

You funny dawg, you funniez! xD
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles

>rush.Durex wrote:

Tetn1s wrote:

Bevo wrote:

$.02

Just got back from school, not really thinking.
CammRobb
Banned
:d
>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5205

Tetn1s wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

Tetn1s wrote:

Just got back from school, not really thinking.
It's 11;56PM and I worked 15 hours today in 2 shitty jobs.

Proves my theory that all Americans are superior.
>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5205
can somebody link me to that epic thread about cutting pubes.

it's that time of the month again.
.Sup
be nice

>rush.Durex wrote:

Ban time? So soon?
androoz
Banned
+137|5213|United States

>rush.Durex wrote:

Since he asked this, someone link me too. I hate my pubes, so annoying.

Also what should one use? I heard instead of a regular razor you use a woman's body razor?
.Sup
be nice

androoz wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

Also what should one use? I heard instead of a regular razor you use a woman's body razor?
a lighter works best for me
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

.Sup wrote:

androoz wrote:

>rush.Durex wrote:

you said you'd never do that again, after that time you farted . . .
.Sup
be nice

burnzz wrote:

.Sup wrote:

androoz wrote:

you said you'd never do that again, after that time you farted . . .
I fart when I'm bored. Farted...
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
Should I be annoyed?

At my old school we have these things 'round Valentine's Day called singing telegrams. You buy one and the chorus and a capella kids go around singing a song to the recipient. They also hand them a note written by the sender.

Anyway, my girlfriend told me today she bought some (including one for me... apparently I'll get it by phone). She said she sent one to a pretty good friend of hers (a guy, obviously, which is why I'm asking if I should be annoyed). She said the note has "i love you" and hearts written all over it. Now, I myself am not THAT annoyed because I know she's the kind of person who says that sort of stuff to all her good friends. Should I be annoyed though? I mean, I'm fairly certain if I did that with a girl she'd be at least a little miffed, even if I said it's just a joke. What do y'all think?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Should I be annoyed?

At my old school we have these things 'round Valentine's Day called singing telegrams. You buy one and the chorus and a capella kids go around singing a song to the recipient. They also hand them a note written by the sender.

Anyway, my girlfriend told me today she bought some (including one for me... apparently I'll get it by phone). She said she sent one to a pretty good friend of hers (a guy, obviously, which is why I'm asking if I should be annoyed). She said the note has "i love you" and hearts written all over it. Now, I myself am not THAT annoyed because I know she's the kind of person who says that sort of stuff to all her good friends. Should I be annoyed though? I mean, I'm fairly certain if I did that with a girl she'd be at least a little miffed, even if I said it's just a joke. What do y'all think?
Your girlfriend is still in DC while you're in Cali?
CammRobb
Banned

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Should I be annoyed?

if she would be annoyed if you did that to her then you have the right to be annoyed
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Macbeth wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Should I be annoyed?

I transferred to Murderland, but she WAS in DC while I was in Cali a few months ago.

@Camm I don't know if she'd be annoyed... at least, I don't think so.

edit: yes I know that contradicts what I said in my post, but I was kinda writing it in a rush of urgency

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2010-01-29 16:49:02)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Should I be annoyed?

I transferred to Murderland, but she WAS in DC while I was in Cali a few months ago.

@Camm I don't know if she'd be annoyed... at least, I don't think so.

edit: yes I know that contradicts what I said in my post, but I was kinda writing it in a rush of urgency
What's 'Murderland'?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Maryland
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Should I be annoyed?

Are you annoyed?  Who cares if you should be or not...either you are or you aren't.  As long as she's not leading the dude on who cares really?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Should I be annoyed?

Are you annoyed?  Who cares if you should be or not...either you are or you aren't.  As long as she's not leading the dude on who cares really?
I'm mildly annoyed. And I don't think she's leading him on... the kid's kinda aspie, tbh he's nothing compared to me.

edit: The reason I'm not that annoyed, I think, is because she told me. It's not like she found it something shameful that she should hide from me.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2010-01-29 16:54:10)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

Tetn1s wrote:

Bevo wrote:

$.02
Easier said than done, but I think im just letting it go.

you'll have to let many girls go in your lifetime

get used to it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard