mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

I stanf up and walk the sensation is leaving me
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm riding in a car at night thru the streets of Los Angeles the bright colorful lights are reflecting and flashing and comfortably numb is on the radio the inertial forces pulling me into the back seat melting.
Glad you are safe
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ

mtb0minime wrote:

I'm riding in a car at night thru the streets of Los Angeles the bright colorful lights are reflecting and flashing and comfortably numb is on the radio the inertial forces pulling me into the back seat melting.
Were you trippin?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Mmm just a little bit. Was a good night
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

LT.Victim wrote:

You can get baked everyday, all day, and still function a normal life.
This where I beg to differ. I've worked with pot heads in the construction industry and even if they're not smoking it, their attentiveness to instruction is lacking. And it's not because they're lazy, because most of them willingly work the best they can through overtime in the busy seasons.

However, I've learned better than to get sucked into an drawn-out argument about marijuana abuse online (edit: especially with pot smokers). The opposition always tries to bury me demands to spend days digging through Google for case studies and/or anecdotal evidence in agreement, which are invariably rejected (especially if the opposition smokes pot) upon presentation. I'd much rather be making money or gaming.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-01-12 18:13:25)

ruisleipa
+149|6224|teh FIN-land
“They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference.”

Bill Hicks
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

So, I experimented to see if this would actually help my RA...my brother in law was nice enough to help me out with that.  The lesson I learned is that I should have started out light...lol.  I hadn't smoked in a VERY long time since I had been preggo and all.  So, I was zoned out for a few hours.  So, it helped in the sense that I just sat and stared at the tv and didn't do much moving around.  So, my joints didn't have a chance to feel sore or swollen.  Yay.  So, next time I will have to start out slower...lol.
CC-Marley
+407|6830
wat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX
RA = Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
CC-Marley
+407|6830
preggo?
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

Dilbert_X wrote:

RA = Rheumatoid Arthritis?
yep

CC-Marley wrote:

preggo?
uh...I was...am not any longer...here...

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=119041&p=1
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6407|Earth
Being high is awesome.
Signature
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5752|شمال
Ice!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

So, these tool senators here in MI are trying to make it so that the state has more control over medicinal marijuana...surprise.  They are pushing to only allow 10 growing licenses per year to be issued(meaning there will only ever be 10 allowed at one time). 

So, their idea is that we have 10 commercial farms that send their crops into pharmacies to be picked up by the patient.  The potential problems I see with this is the same as the Plan B birth control...pharmacies taking some moral stance against issuing it.  Which is their prerogative...but this means that people that need it and are legally allowed to get it, can't.  Also, it means that the 3,000 existing "mom and pop" licensed pot growers are out of business.

So, anyway. just thought I would share...
specops10-4
+108|6745|In the hills
They're keepin it under control.  California medical marijuana laws are just a way to legalize it without legalizing.  It's a joke, either legalize it or make sure it's a legitimate medicine.
androoz
Banned
+137|5215|United States
thread deserves a bump.

https://i39.tinypic.com/29anon.jpg

nirvana swiss cheese.

*not mine or anyone i knows.

fyi thats a 2 liter.

Last edited by androoz (2010-03-10 18:13:27)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

So did you smoke a tiny little roach for the first time, felt a little light-headed (but not high), and now you know everything about pot and how it's the coolest thing ever?
androoz
Banned
+137|5215|United States

mtb0minime wrote:

So did you smoke a tiny little roach for the first time, felt a little light-headed (but not high), and now you know everything about pot and how it's the coolest thing ever?
So did you take a few bong hits for the first time in college a while ago, felt a little light-headed (but not high), and now you know everything about pot and act like the old wise man to other smokers?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

androoz wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

So did you take a few bong hits for the first time in college a while ago, felt a little light-headed (but not high), and now you know everything about pot and act like the old wise man to other smokers?
Why so defensive? Because the answer is 'yes'. Everyone knows it. Next topic, please.
androoz
Banned
+137|5215|United States

mtb0minime wrote:

androoz wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Why so defensive? Because the answer is 'yes'. Everyone knows it. Next topic, please.
Actually the answer isn't yes. Next pathetic retort, please.

Also you are way too fucking easy, NEXT!

Last edited by androoz (2010-03-10 18:37:36)

Wreckognize
+294|6487
can a mod move this to EE?  not really DST material
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

Wreckognize wrote:

can a mod move this to EE?  not really DST material
Wreck, i think the point of it being in DAST was to foster serious talk, both pro and con. we can ask jsnipy when he puts his bong down i guess . . .
Wreckognize
+294|6487
Serious talk? in MY DaST?

Is it more likely than I think?
androoz
Banned
+137|5215|United States

Wreckognize wrote:

Serious talk? in MY DaST?

Is it more likely than I think?
yes it is a very common problem unfortunately.
androoz
Banned
+137|5215|United States
white widow

10/10

good head buzzzz

would smoke again

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard