Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6633|New Hampshire, USA
aside from drooling over the chick (yeah shes hot in a weird way) i noticed an emoticon that ive been looking for for a while

(/)_-)

the facepalm!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Benzin
+576|6001
She's a fatty? Fuck sakes you guys have some high standards. She's healthy with a bit of junk in the drunk, what the fuck is wrong with that? Certainly she's no runway model or anything, but she ain't horrible looking. Guys - you ever heard of a push-up bra, though? How often do you see women even with smaller boobs trying to get some extra cleavage and whatnot. What's wrong if a chick with larger tits does it? I'm not a fan of huge tits either, I'll agree with Uzi - a handful is more my taste, but damn, you guys need to cool it. Let's see the super models you all have been sleeping with...
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6473
i dont think it's even deemed 'brag-worthy' to say that any one of us has slept with someone hotter than that...

honestly
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command
In three years she will have put on 50 pounds and those lushious fun bags will be the size of a futon, and hang down to her knees without a steel cable reinforcing bra.

Cute? very.

Destined to be a gold member of weight watchers? Absolutely.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6473
yeah ATG that is some sorta wisdom

chubby cute teen chicks = mammoth adult wenches
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command
'Tis true.

And when she has a litter of pups, watch out.

Still, fat chicks are cool. She has a pretty face and it all feels good once inserted.
Benzin
+576|6001

ATG wrote:

In three years she will have put on 50 pounds and those lushious fun bags will be the size of a futon, and hang down to her knees without a steel cable reinforcing bra.

Cute? very.

I ain't looking to marry her. Fuck sakes man, this is whether she's hot NOW, not if she's going to be hot in the future. You want a discussion like that, go grab a couple pals and walk down to the nearest elementary school.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6581|Columbus, OH

ATG wrote:

Cute? very.

Duct tape is the best diet plan, just sayin
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6687|United States of America

Uzique wrote:

i dont think it's even deemed 'brag-worthy' to say that any one of us has slept with someone hotter than that...

honestly
A very astute observation. One traditionally needs to consider more than just tits when looking at a woman, in this case, the hideous face/other parts of body.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6648
her boobs sure do look enticing and amusing
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6275
She's cute.
Hypocrites in this thread.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6687|United States of America

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

She's [got] cute [(read: huge) boobs].
Hypocrites in this thread.
Fixed

If you have a look up or down from that area, you shan't be pleased.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6625|Little Bentcock

CapnNismo wrote:

She's a fatty? Fuck sakes you guys have some high standards. She's healthy with a bit of junk in the drunk, what the fuck is wrong with that? Certainly she's no runway model or anything, but she ain't horrible looking. Guys - you ever heard of a push-up bra, though? How often do you see women even with smaller boobs trying to get some extra cleavage and whatnot. What's wrong if a chick with larger tits does it? I'm not a fan of huge tits either, I'll agree with Uzi - a handful is more my taste, but damn, you guys need to cool it. Let's see the super models you all have been sleeping with...
Yeah, and when you take the bra off the nipples are still looking at you.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6753
8====>  ( o Y o )
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6346
I would destroy her. All the weirdness and huge tits turn me on big time.

Fuck all the haters, it´s not like I would need to convince them if I wanted to fuck her.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
Bitch don't know nothing

Σ(゚Д゚;)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
baggs
+732|6207

Lucien wrote:

Bitch don't know nothing

Σ(゚Д゚;)
fuck is dat?
Microwave
_
+515|6657|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Regardless of how fat she is (you get a few seconds bikini shot in one of her vids) I've found myself watching nearly all her videos, I cant stop watching them..

I think it's a combination of the massive eyes, cute Japanese sayings and oh yeah, her pretty face massive boobs.
baggs
+732|6207

james@alienware wrote:

Regardless of how fat she is (you get a few seconds bikini shot in one of her vids) I've found myself watching nearly all her videos, I cant stop watching them..

I think it's a combination of the massive eyes, cute Japanese sayings and oh yeah, her pretty face massive boobs.
abso-fucking-lutley, who cares when in 10 years times she'll tucking them into her trousers, right now they are looking great and massive
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6471

baggs wrote:

Lucien wrote:

Bitch don't know nothing

Σ(゚Д゚;)
fuck is dat?
weabo shit.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6655
Oh you, docta.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5476|Ventura, California
She has beautiful eyes. I couldn't keep from staring at them.

<3 blue eyes
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6571|Mountains of NC

use and abuse them while they're young
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

baggs wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

abso-fucking-lutley, who cares when in 10 years times she'll tucking them into her trousers, right now they are looking great and massive
this.  Live in the now.
Brasso
+1,549|6633

james@alienware wrote:

i can haz james's gf then?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard