aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand
That doesn't look sped up to me at all. Looks normal but then I'm not normal.

More streaks less kark next time.

8/10

Nice intro, editing, music, sync, quality.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2010-01-14 20:37:44)

thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5953

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

what drum and bass? u mean that computer generated noise made to imitate real instruments seasoned with some random effect altered bits or pieces of vocals?
No clue
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!

aLi3nZ wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

whats with the jittering when you hit some1 btw? was it there to make the shots look more impressing or something?
I think thats called adrenaline mate.
People get adrenaline rushes playing bf2???
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5743|Greece / Rhodos

I'm Jamesey wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

whats with the jittering when you hit some1 btw? was it there to make the shots look more impressing or something?
I think thats called adrenaline mate.
People get adrenaline rushes playing bf2???
lmao thats what i thought too...its so sad if people really get an adrenaline rush playing a game
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can
I demand my BF2 to be as smooth as this guy's.

!!
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand
I think its sad that you guys don't. You are missing out on a natural power you can learn to control and pwn with.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!

aLi3nZ wrote:

I think its sad that you guys don't. You are missing out on a natural power you can learn to control and pwn with.
enjoy your little adrenaline rushes, I'll sit there cool as a cucumber and still shit on you.
aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand
Oh belive me I sit there looking like I'm browsing when gaming - Anyone whos watched me at LAN knows that. I honestly have never seen anyone play as calm as me except my own brother. Notice how I typed 'control'. I'd like to vs you at LAN but its never gonna happen (unless we meet at WCG or something) so go troll elsewhere.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2010-01-15 14:17:20)

Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5743|Greece / Rhodos

aLi3nZ wrote:

why would you get an adrenaline rush over a game?
im getting an adrenaline rush when im windsurfing or doing some extreme sport but on a game? are you serious?
the people who get it at games are the ones who sit in their mommys basement 24/7 and never experienced a real life adrenaline rush

its a natural power you can learn to control and pwn with in real life

Last edited by Delusion (2010-01-15 14:42:33)

aLi3nZ
+138|6477|New Zealand

Delusion wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

why would you get an adrenaline rush over a game?
im getting an adrenaline rush when im windsurfing or doing some extreme sport but on a game? are you serious?
the people who get it at games are the ones who sit in their mommys basement 24/7 and never experienced a real life adrenaline rush

its a natural power you can learn to control and pwn with in real life
You are conversing with an ex pro trampolinist and martial artist that took up parkour a couple months ago. Assumptions will get you no where. I would rather not mess up this dudes thread anymore with pointless jibber jabber
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black
I used to get massive adrenalin rush going into the wild on Runescape. Shit was awesome.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!

Finray wrote:

I used to get massive adrenalin rush going into the wild on Runescape. Shit was awesome.
this.

OH SHIT IM SKULLED AND RISKING MY RUNE LONGSWORD AND IRON ARMOUR, SHITS GETTING SERIOUS.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5759|Catherine Black

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Finray wrote:

this.

OH SHIT IM SKULLED AND RISKING MY RUNE LONGSWORD AND IRON ARMOUR, SHITS GETTING SERIOUS.
Yeah, except for me it was more like I'm risking my Magic Shortbow and Black Dragon Armour. I was fucking pro at RS.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6103|Scotland!

Finray wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Finray wrote:

this.

Yeah, except for me it was more like I'm risking my Magic Shortbow and Black Dragon Armour. I was fucking pro at RS.
psht I went out in 2 mil worth of stuff and never ran to save myself no matter what, I also brought teleblocking and the other shit updates into the game and then ragequit when the mods turned the genius help I gave them into that shit.

edit: I quit runescape on Dec 21 2005, 07:44 PM the super ownage top 3 range pker in runescape, bow to me.

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2010-01-18 13:05:23)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard