Dizazter
Crazy has a mind of its own
+0|6791
I would like it for Spec Ops to be able to swim under water and get a harpoon gun to use only while under water. Also while under water, and for the first 15 seconds their on land it would show them wearing a black dive suit.

This idea comes from this post:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=2759

I just feel it needs to be limited to 1 kit.
Primarily because of how completely useless the RIB boats are. It would be nice to be able to bail out of the boat and head underwater when air craft attack.

Also since, boats in this game are a joke, it would be nice to have underwater mini subs. That way you would have some protection from aircraft as you headed for shore. There would be a limitation to how deep you could go, basically 20 feet, so you are somewhat visable to helos who were looking for you, but planes would be going by too fast to see you underwater.

Mostly it would be nice to see more thought put into the aquatic part of this game. Basically right now the boats are like jeeps, but totally exposed on the surface of the water, completely vulnerable to air attack, with almost no AA defense to speak of.
Col-Khadafi
+0|6767|Your Mom's House
Of the few maps that have boats, and of those that actually require the use of  those Boats, Planes raping these boats often never happens.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6808
could we kills whales while under water and tow them to the Enemy Beaches For Psy ops purposes ? We all know how Mec forces Fear Dead whales !
Col-Khadafi
+0|6767|Your Mom's House
Yea lets make spec ops even better, now they can controll crazed whales with laser beams. Just drop a special box and they spawn everywhere.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6814|Bryan/College Station, TX
I actually would like to see a map in the Special Forces Expansion game that would include Navy Seals and having them launch from a surfaced sub off the coast. Artillery support would not come from artillery instead they would be a called in aircraft strike or a tomahawk launched from the sub. UAV would instead be infared satellite data instead of a UAV and no supply drops. You have to find supply boxes along the way that spawn at irregular intervals.

These are all elements that would make a fun game into a very cool and exciting game. I know I would love it.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Col-Khadafi
+0|6767|Your Mom's House
In that expansion, sure.
Dizazter
+0|6791

Col-Khadafi wrote:

Of the few maps that have boats, and of those that actually require the use of  those Boats, Planes raping these boats often never happens.
Maybe in your 12 hours of gameplay you havent encountered this, but I've seen it a lot. If an enemy chopper or plane is making frequent passes anywhere near your carrier, you'll be lucky if you make it half way to the beach. When the carrier is the last place to spawn to, and aircraft are making regular attack runs, spaw killing whoever is on the top of the carrier, your boat probably wont make it 50 feet away from the carrier, without getting bombed, strafed, missled or machine gunned to death by planes and helos.

Last edited by Dizazter (2005-10-18 11:52:01)

The_Time
+-2|6762|California
Did you not see above his signature where  it says "tehsig is fuckedup and wont update". i didnt check his stats so you might be right.

Last edited by The_Time (2005-10-18 10:57:53)

Dizazter
+0|6791

The_Time wrote:

Did you not see above his signature where  it says "tehsig is fuckedup and wont update". i didnt check his stats so you might be right.
Was going by this:
http://bf2s.com/player/44856484/
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6808
Author: Horseman 77 Kilroys post has alot of merit as does the 1st ( dead whales and all )

I actually would like to see a map in the Special Forces Expansion game that would include Navy Seals and having them launch from a surfaced sub off the coast. Artillery support would not come from artillery instead they would be a called in aircraft strike or a tomahawk launched from the sub. UAV would instead be infared satellite data instead of a UAV and no supply drops. You have to find supply boxes along the way that spawn at irregular intervals.

These are all elements that would make a fun game into a very cool and exciting game. I know I would love it.

Kilroys Idea is Great ! does anyone E mail this Crap to EA they could lay off like 30 R&D people!
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6764|Canberra, Australia
You will probably find that they have members on this forum... They are great places to get idea and find out problems after all.

In Australia a lot of people who work for the broadband companies are on the broadband forum website..
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6814|Bryan/College Station, TX

IronGeek wrote:

You will probably find that they have members on this forum... They are great places to get idea and find out problems after all.

In Australia a lot of people who work for the broadband companies are on the broadband forum website..
They are all covert op like on the forum then. Being very very quiet and hoping not to be found out.
Shhh.. must not let the gamers realize we are here and listening to their every word.
That's a good idea.. must write that down and submit it at the next R&D meeting.
*skribble skribble*

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2005-10-19 01:38:19)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
{XWR}belgarion
+4|6739
Dizazter , I like the idea of just spec opps being able to swim, if you go to nova world I'm sure there are screen shots of underwater swimming as well.

bel

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard