MightyBobo
+2|6779|Omaha, NE

r00fus wrote:

are you trying to impress somebody?
Coming from the guy that kicks/bans people that took commander from him?
NoConflict
+1|6842|Austin, Texas
PKM > all
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6777

MightyBobo wrote:

r00fus wrote:

lol. So true. I tend not to frequent his server anymore. =o
slidero
"Hey jon slidero is hacking kick him so he doesn't get any points"

Happened to me on Oman after going 40-0 in the bomber.  Honestly it's not even that impressive, the other team didn't even use their JSFs.  Pretty stupid.
divided
Clear!
+3|6772
This one time, at band camp, I bombed someone in an F-35 while I was flying upside down.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6843|Bryan/College Station, TX
SlayThem and me just go at each other with tanks. We play hide and kill at least on the games we happen to be on together.

As for PKM I do like it at Medium and Short range. Very effective. Still haven't gotten long range down yet. I have been trying 3 shot bursts prone and waiting between shots but I think I am just unlucky.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Guruz
Sir
+20|6837|government yard in trenchtown.
I've never been called a hacker

Though I get many K/D ratios like that and kill the same guy 7 times in a row. None of them pisses off?!

It's boring when you only hear "Enemy tank is inbound" and no-one actually types anything, not even in a tight squad.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6780

MightyBobo wrote:

r00fus wrote:

agreed...it's funny how he made that comment, yet i think his only reason for posting was so his global would be there...ubergay

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard