ghettoperson
+1,943|6795

8 years difference? I thought you were around 24 Ken...
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6837|Devon, England

ghettoperson wrote:

He is.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5396

FFLink wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

He is.
not
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6888|London

he's 28 if i remember correctly
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6767|London, England

FFLink wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

He is.
lol kennings you dirty bastard
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6778|949

Dauntless wins.  I'm 28, she's 20.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6785|Montreal, Qc, Canada

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It's not that bad... Their is a lot of couple that are 10 years + difference.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6643

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

but you win a restraining order too!
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6888|London

what's new ken?

Pretty sneaky burnzz!
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6801

28 / 2 + 7 = 21. Pushin' it, Ken.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6688|Texas - Bigger than France
Lets all take in the moment of awe

Ken is a god
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6643

Pug wrote:

Lets all take in the moment of awe

Ken is a dog
fixt

(a dirty one too
ghettoperson
+1,943|6795

Ken, assuming she is hot, I am fully supportive of your relationship. Or whatever it now it.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6688|Texas - Bigger than France
Quote from my cradle robbin' friend:

"Age doesn't matter.  It doesn't matter how old I am, as long as she's 21"
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|6017|00770
age is only a number.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6795

You know the /2 + 7 rule? Can we make it /2 + 6? My friend has a hot sister...
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5910|Belgium
Ugh, I can't find/see myself being in a long-lasting relationship anymore. I'm pretty sure it's just my age (18) but I can never get to know a person without getting irritated/pissed off by something he/she does, after a while..
Eifa
+923|6017|00770

Jebus wrote:

he/she
wat
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5910|Belgium

Eifa wrote:

Jebus wrote:

he/she
wat
Just in general, this goes for just 'regular' male friends too, although to a much lesser extent
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6643

hi, maintenance!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6778|949

ghettoperson wrote:

Ken, assuming she is hot, I am fully supportive of your relationship. Or whatever it now it.
Yes she is hot.  That's what initially attracted me to her, but she's smart as fuck too, sassy, sarcastic, blah blah blah.  She might not be the hottest chick I've been with but her brain is what intrigues me, sucks me in.

Enough, this reminiscing will fuck me up mentally if it persists.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6619|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Jebus wrote:

Ugh, I can't find/see myself being in a long-lasting relationship anymore. I'm pretty sure it's just my age (18) but I can never get to know a person without getting irritated/pissed off by something he/she does, after a while..
You're right, it is your age. Your head is telling you that you need to be single and live a little more until you're ready to halt. I was on and off with women until I turned 25 and found my current. My life started to get a bit too wild at that time with booze and women. You don't wanna throw away your youth by being in a shitty relationship. If it ain't working, end it. You'll know when you find someone who'se small faults you can handle. For example my missus is muy allergic to cats. I had one helluva debate in my head since I want a cat in the house. So I chose her since a cat don't cook so well Luckily a couple friends have cats so I can go and get my dosage of scratched arms every now and then

Oh, and one thing is you don't need to glue yourselves together when you find someone. I managed to wreck a couple good starts that way myself and obviously realized it too late. Too pushy is baaaaaaad.
Eifa
+923|6017|00770
had a major deja vu feeling when i read ultras text..
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5910|Belgium

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Jebus wrote:

You're right, it is your age. Your head is telling you that you need to be single and live a little more until you're ready to halt. I was on and off with women until I turned 25 and found my current. My life started to get a bit too wild at that time with booze and women. You don't wanna throw away your youth by being in a shitty relationship. If it ain't working, end it. You'll know when you find someone who'se small faults you can handle. For example my missus is muy allergic to cats. I had one helluva debate in my head since I want a cat in the house. So I chose her since a cat don't cook so well Luckily a couple friends have cats so I can go and get my dosage of scratched arms every now and then

Oh, and one thing is you don't need to glue yourselves together when you find someone. I managed to wreck a couple good starts that way myself and obviously realized it too late. Too pushy is baaaaaaad.
[stupid post now, just ignore if you can]
Well, I'm in a relationship right now, been going for 3 months, but I'm having my 'doubts', if I can call 'em that. One day I want to love her to death and the other I couldn't care less about her. The thing is, I'm not sure if I want to break up yet, she's my first 'real girlfriend' and it would make her feel so bad (which I obviously don't want), and there's so many other reasons why I don't want to let go off her, but so many others that seem like good reasons. So much for my rambling
[/stupid post]
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6643

Jebus, it's not stupid and it's certainly in the right thread. a lot of people have already posted good advice. i'll just add

do not stay with a woman to save her feelings.

you won't, and she'll know it, eventually . . .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard