Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5782|Greece / Rhodos
Im surpised nobody has posted this here...so here we go!

terminatorwilli @ ESL wrote:

Hey guys,

maybe some of you know that i was editing a movie for some players, but i takes so long that everyone forgot it. Well now im finished, after 3-4 month, i don't know, cause i had not much time.
I wont talk too much so, here it is, Still Agents.

Download

Stream (Youtube) maybe no sound :S

Stream (Own3d.tv)
even thought some of the frags are not the best, the editing is f*cking amazing!
if you dont like medic movies and karkand f*ck off and dont bother posting!

Heres the original post from ESL : http://www.esl.eu/eu/bf2/forum/366/1311/726311/

Last edited by Delusion (2009-12-30 07:03:48)

Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
+76|5310|Baile Atha Cliath, Éire
Yeah I seen it the other day

Pretty amazing.
anaboll
+1|5532

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Pretty amazing.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5798|Catherine Black
Up until the Black Eyed Peas bit it was quite annoying. After that it was really good.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Sambuccashake
+126|6620|Sweden
Really cool editing!
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6209
old. + only sprayers with no iQ'zzzz.

Last edited by ZeqTr (2009-12-31 06:35:55)

thepilot91
+64|6245|Åland!

anaboll wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Pretty amazing.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6473|cuntshitlake

Editing looked like something made for 12-year-olds with severe case of ADHD (changing the style of the video every 30 seconds is stupid and my god how annoying it is that the actual kills in today's frag videos seem to always be either sped up, warped, or otherwise twisted and turned. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A FRAG VIDEO FFS, YOU CAN BARELY SEE FRAGS THERE WITH ALL THE EFFECTS).

The clips consisting mostly of spraying and streaks of one matched that target group perfectly, too. I stopped watching after that Jalalabad marketplace clip and my eyes are still bleeding from it.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6662
First intro I've ever seen that was so bad I actually laughed out loud. Severely over-edited and dull as fuck kills
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5972|Sheffield
Was a nice movie although some of the stuff looks copied from a few CSS movies. Other than this, great entertaining movie
JAyThaRevo
+31|6296|Austria
rofl @ all those haters haha
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6662
Haters? "rofl"?

more like rofl at people who still take this game seriously when almost all the real competition left over 2 years ago
rofl at people who consider themselves genuinely skilled at a game that is absolutely worthless since patches, compared to Quake, early CoD, CS, UT, etc. etc. etc.
rofl at you thinking those clips were even remotely good, I mean fuck did you even watch the part at the jalalabad market?
rofl at you for thinking this is even remotely well edited. Shaolin Productions judges you.
Delusion
AK Hero
+26|5782|Greece / Rhodos

Lucien wrote:

Haters? "rofl"?

more like rofl at people who still take this game seriously when almost all the real competition left over 2 years ago
rofl at people who consider themselves genuinely skilled at a game that is absolutely worthless since patches, compared to Quake, early CoD, CS, UT, etc. etc. etc.
rofl at you thinking those clips were even remotely good, I mean fuck did you even watch the part at the jalalabad market?
rofl at you for thinking this is even remotely well edited. Shaolin Productions judges you.
as i said in the first post...some of the frags arent the best...
its always the same...the real competition left 2 years ago bla bla bla...who cares?
new people come and go..the one who takes this too seriously is you

and for bf2 editing standards yes this is good editing
you cant compare bf2 frag movies to CS,COD and the other games you mentioned...these are on a complete different level and no bf2 frag movie is ever going to match them
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6142|Scotland!
Frags were shit but a couple of the players are very good, not just on bf2 either.  Just a shame movie makers don't have the gamesense to pick clips that show how bf2 should be played

give them a clip where you out IQ 5 guys and ninja cap a flag fragging one guy and a clip where you shit spray 4 of them and they go for the worst every time.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6662

Delusion wrote:

Lucien wrote:

Haters? "rofl"?

as i said in the first post...some of the frags arent the best...
its always the same...the real competition left 2 years ago bla bla bla...who cares?
new people come and go..the one who takes this too seriously is you

and for bf2 editing standards yes this is good editing
you cant compare bf2 frag movies to CS,COD and the other games you mentioned...these are on a complete different level and no bf2 frag movie is ever going to match them
Sorry to burst your delusional bubble, this is bad editing. The player name shit is obnoxious. The rewinding is terribly done and servers no purpose. Blacking out the screen to match the music that's been dropped into the video just like that is just as pointless and ugly. Random rotating and zooming is just as fucking horrible. The constantly mismatched themes, the intermissions with the database shit, This is the kind of entry-level editing you'd see in your average CS pub frag video. Speaking of which, here's a good one for comparison.

And yes I will compare good frag movies to bad frag movies, because I have standards. I'm not about to eat up shit and say "oh man this tastes so much better than that other shit, it's delicious!" when it's still just a pile of shit.

Last edited by Lucien (2010-01-05 09:52:48)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard