Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6828|Finland
WTF you played dragon valley also?? I thought that sharqi was the last one!! I left the server at the end of sharqi.  FFS i didnt know. Oh and btw, you guys voice is really low :s i didnt dare to speak anything on ventrilo i just listened
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6830|Munich, Germany
sorry slaythem i normally get the US timing but still have probs with noon, is it 12am or pm i really dont get it but i will do my best to make it clear next time

yes landepakku we did some dragon valley afterwards and it was quite fun, and dont be afraid to talk to us
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6839|-
mort4u, send me a PM next time you're about to play and film

Silly Germans.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6835|Bryan/College Station, TX
Mort4u's Time Table.

Whatever time he says you will do this to the time if you are in the US.

Pacific Time Zone: -9 hours
Mountain Time Zone: -8 hours
Central Time Zone: -7 hours
Eastern Time Zone: -6 hours

Simply do this to the time that Mort4u states and you will know the time in your area.

I can not account for those special areas that for some reason do or do not have Daylight savings Time for whatever reason. I am basing my equations on Greenwich Median Time.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6823
damn, how the crap could i miss this.. i hate myself!!! >_<
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6799
As I really like the movies here...can anybody tell me progs or tuts on how to edit movies you recorded with fraps? To get rid of nametags etc. to make it look like a "real" movie...any help appreciated!
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6811
It was great fun.. but I think next time if you're going to show up.. dont try to control everything and dont invite dumbasses who arn't going to follow whats expected of you. Not gonna name anyone in particular.

kthx
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6815|Germany
Mort, kannste mir ma dess Battlerecorderfile (oda bessa gesagt, die fileS)geben? Entweder irgendwo hochladen oda ich mach en FTP auf meinen Serva für dich auf.

edit: thx!

Last edited by AndrewPoison (2005-10-11 06:18:19)

lockedon
+1|6765
how do i get to see the video! i wana see it? when are u gana put it together?
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6828|Finland
Just wait my friend. You ever edited a movie? Its not that fast and simple ya know.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6832|Missoula, MT
This will be the most anticipated movie release since Star Wars III.  No pressure Mort.  On a side note...I reviewed Mort's other two videos he's already done (ComingThrough, ComingThrough2) this weekend.  If this new one is as good as these two are, we are all in for a treat.  Can't wait to see it! 

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-10-17 07:10:04)

lockedon
+1|6765
lol yay awesome!!!! he has other movies out???
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6830|Munich, Germany
i wanted to write an update anyway the last days but then real work catched me on friday and ive been working the whole weekend like a madman anbd this will continue some days. i havent even played BF2 since friday

anyway its taking a bit longer than anticipated since i had some fraps issues and the naems are annoying so now im using the ingame renderer with prerecorded camera moves wich takes even more time, especially to render them to an avi file. nothing complete i can show so far so dont ask me

i think i will at least need 2 more weeks maybe 3 but it should be good. i also will call ppl to help when its time for it
so hang on and be patient

my old movies can be found here: http://hosted.filefront.com/mort4u
lockedon
+1|6765
hey thx ill cheack out the old movies! and yea its ok take umm your time and get it done right,  i dident want to put you under any pressure or anything like that! i just dident know anything about this!

Last edited by lockedon (2005-10-17 11:16:05)

Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6828|Finland
Just keep cool my friends, like conan 'o brien says.
[off topic]
Btw, you saw that one a couple days ago? Something about conan looking like the president of finland. Hilarious stuff. And there was a commercial too which was spoken in finland (conan pronounces finnish quite good)
[/off topic]
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6832|Cologne, Germany

no. we don't get nbc over here any more, at least no via cable. I miss conan and jay...
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6828|Finland
We dont get nbc or anything at all, one of our channels just shows conan like 2 days after its shown in USA. Thats probably why counaan cant know its shown here either.
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6784
I got my internet back! and it's not finished! Good thing I didn't miss the awards ceremony

Just from being a part of this, I think this will be the next great family film for the summer

but seriously, take your time and edit it, also get my helicopter stunt on sharqi! @_@

(it was before I got down to be retardafied, on the TV Station)
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6832|Missoula, MT
Stunt flying?  Cool, can't wait to see that.  I enjoyed seeing the retards/zombies swimming in the water.  If you went backwards, it appeared they were doing the back stroke.  LOL! 

On a side note, enjoyed last night on the BF2s server.  I was the only one in there so I left, had dinner, came back and a few had joined.  Including Triggerhappy...we had some fun TKing each other till enough joined for a real round.  I also learned you can catch your own grenades if you throw them straight up.  You die of course, but I'm sure I caught it!  Server was quite full of players when I left.  Hope it stays that way for a while, for Chuy! 
armin
+0|6747| Bosnia & Herzegovina
nice
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6830|Munich, Germany
i tried to join you yesterday dave but the server was full wanted to show you guys my new rank but since its 30000 points till the next one i still got time for that

anyway im back on the movie, didnt have time the last 2 weeks while working on a RL advertising about 12-16 hours a day.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6797|The planet Tophet
mort i was playing with dave but he left for dinner so you probably would have foundme
spbob
+0|6754
I'm in
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6832|Missoula, MT
Shoot, sorry we missed out on that.  Next time IM me from xfire and we'll join a server that's got plenty of room!    Congrats on the new rank...I saw you were getting close! 
Maiorano
+1|6743|Chicago
Neat idea....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard