Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5361|London, England

CameronPoe wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

We're trying. Only 2 fronts right now, but hopefully we can expand the entire political Middle East into one big front.
No, I mean the rest of the world getting on board. They will just keep doing this shit indefinitely until they are bitchslapped down.

Seriously, I'm not a rah rah blow em up guy in the slightest. Between this and the Fort Hood shooter this year and everything else that has happened in the past 20 years they've shown they are dangerous, can not be reasoned with and are fanatical. They serve no purpose on the face of the earth and need to be eradicated.
The rest of the world is not going to get on board with some bullshit holy war. And you speak of a they as if they are easily identifiable. Your comments are not very rational. The fact they are all muslim is because  the most resource rich region of the world upon which we rely and seek to impose our influence on happens to be majority muslim. If we were self sufficient or weren't content not to advance towards self sufficiency and reliance on no-one but ourselves we wouldn't have so many people politically opposed to us. It's too easy to point a gun at someone or pay off corrupt goverments for the opportunity not to bother with self-reliance. Next time we have a robbery shall we start a 'War on Crime'. C'mon now.

If it were simply a matter of religion then that guy could quite simply have sauntered into southern Nigeria to massacre some Nigerian catholics.

On another note - fairplay to the passenger who jumped on the would be bomber, not so fairplay to the inept airport security.
No, I'm not being rational. Being rational when faced with the irrationality of extremist religious faith doesn't do anyone any good. They're willing to kill themselves in order to achieve their goals. What's rational about that? Blow them the fuck up.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
CameronPoe
+2,925|6558

JohnG@lt wrote:

No, I'm not being rational. Being rational when faced with the irrationality of extremist religious faith doesn't do anyone any good. They're willing to kill themselves in order to achieve their goals. What's rational about that? Blow them the fuck up.
Blow who up? Who is 'them'.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-12-25 18:44:56)

mikkel
+383|6604

JohnG@lt wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

No, I mean the rest of the world getting on board. They will just keep doing this shit indefinitely until they are bitchslapped down.

Seriously, I'm not a rah rah blow em up guy in the slightest. Between this and the Fort Hood shooter this year and everything else that has happened in the past 20 years they've shown they are dangerous, can not be reasoned with and are fanatical. They serve no purpose on the face of the earth and need to be eradicated.
The rest of the world is not going to get on board with some bullshit holy war. And you speak of a they as if they are easily identifiable. Your comments are not very rational. The fact they are all muslim is because  the most resource rich region of the world upon which we rely and seek to impose our influence on happens to be majority muslim. If we were self sufficient or weren't content not to advance towards self sufficiency and reliance on no-one but ourselves we wouldn't have so many people politically opposed to us. It's too easy to point a gun at someone or pay off corrupt goverments for the opportunity not to bother with self-reliance. Next time we have a robbery shall we start a 'War on Crime'. C'mon now.

If it were simply a matter of religion then that guy could quite simply have sauntered into southern Nigeria to massacre some Nigerian catholics.

On another note - fairplay to the passenger who jumped on the would be bomber, not so fairplay to the inept airport security.
Are you certain that you aren't forgetting what rationalism is? Abandoning it when faced with this kind of opposition is the last thing anyone should consider.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6641|Montreal, Qc, Canada

CameronPoe wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Probably the muslims...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

mikkel wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Are you certain that you aren't forgetting what rationalism is? Abandoning it when faced with this kind of opposition is the last thing anyone should consider.
I'm well aware of what it is And you are right, but I'm just angry momentarily, it will pass.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
CameronPoe
+2,925|6558

Andoura wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Probably the muslims...
All of them?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6652

CameronPoe wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

This is going to make my flight to Canada via the US on Monday nice and straightforward...
That depends; think you might enjoy having a burly TSA agent slip you a digit?
Nearly happened in Israel. Any better ideas as to how to spend a 7 hour stopover at Newark airport?
Mate of mine spent about 2 hours being "interviewed" by Israeli security people when he flew out there on his own. That was before he even got on the plane. He was only 15 at the time as well!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

CameronPoe wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

ze muslims. I wonder how many lawsuits would be filed if american airplanes banned all muslims from flying on their planes. Seems reasonable to me.
-Frederick Bastiat
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6551|San Diego, CA, USA
But, but Islam is a religion of peace.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6652

Come on Galt, you can do better than this. Go have a beer, chill out and come back with some logical arguments.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6558

JohnG@lt wrote:

ze muslims. I wonder how many lawsuits would be filed if american airplanes banned all muslims from flying on their planes. Seems reasonable to me.
How ludicrous and how detached from reality. What a joke. How about banning black people too because they're statistically more likely to be involved in criminal activity.... lol
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Harmor wrote:

inb4 christians started the crusades.
-Frederick Bastiat
CameronPoe
+2,925|6558

JohnG@lt wrote:

Harmor wrote:

inb4 christians started the crusades.
Or West backing Saddam/Mubarak/King Hussein/Mossadeq coup/etc.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

CameronPoe wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

How ludicrous and how detached from reality. What a joke. How about banning black people too because they're statistically more likely to be involved in criminal activity.... lol
How many non-muslims have attempted to, or succeeded in hijacking or destroying planes in the past 30 years?
-Frederick Bastiat
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

JohnG@lt wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

How many non-muslims have attempted to, or succeeded in hijacking or destroying planes in the past 30 years?
Alot. Yes they should do something about it. What? I don't know. But cmon' I don't see Obama tomorrow doing a huge conference about America prohib muslam of taking a flight on a american air line lol
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Andoura wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Alot. Yes they should do something about it. What? I don't know. But cmon' I don't see Obama tomorrow doing a huge conference about America prohib muslam of taking a flight on a american air line lol
They should've had a conference on real matters, like controlling extremism instead of a stupid conference on global warming models.
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6500

inb4lowing

Harmor wrote:

CameronPoe
+2,925|6558

JohnG@lt wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Not many? Another question would be how many? And the answer is also not many. Especially in the context of the total population of Muslims on earth and indeed the muslim population of the United States. You really seem to be suffering a logic bypass on this one. Rand wouldn't be very proud of you. Although she was an absolutist. If this were 1917 Ireland would it be rational or reasonable for me to advocate erasing every last English person from this earth for the infractions of their elite?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-12-25 19:04:07)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6719
Hasty generalization John. You know better.

Aren't you an anti-protectionist as well?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cybargs wrote:

A trade embargo is not protectionist. It's an act of war.
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6719

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Muslims are already publicly persecuted enough. You will never catch EVERY SINGLE ONE.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cybargs wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Muslims are already publicly persecuted enough. You will never catch EVERY SINGLE ONE.
The hope is that with enough pressure, they'll start policing their own. Once the UAE and Saudi Arabian princes take a hit in their pocket book they might act.
-Frederick Bastiat
CameronPoe
+2,925|6558

JohnG@lt wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

And all of the industrialists and corporations with any pull in Washington will say 'ease up on this embargo talk, I have $XXm assets/business interests in XYZ nation'. They'll go elsewhere or find a workaround.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
We are living in a crazy world. Human have created forces that are stronger than us. What the fuck you want us to do. We will suffer the consequences of our actions and WE ARE. Bombs, wars, heavy machinery etc etc etc will kill us all.

Nway I suck in english so I will not start writing a 1 000 word essay you won't understand shit. We need to argue in french
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Andoura wrote:

We are living in a crazy world. Human have created forces that are stronger than us. What the fuck you want us to do. We will suffer the consequences of our actions and WE ARE. Bombs, wars, heavy machinery etc etc etc will kill us all.

Nway I suck in english so I will not start writing a 1 000 word essay you won't understand shit. We need to argue in french
The Quebecois need to join the rest of North America Learn english!
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard