13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6539

tuckergustav wrote:

Woo Hoo...I qualify to use Medicinal Marijuana!! 

I just got diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis a few months ago and I was trying to find the "up" side of it...and I found it.  Sweet!
i'm happy for you, except for the way you found out - RA is rough, i hope it helps.
Benzin
+576|6040
How old are you, Tucker???

I'd like to get one of those zip-up growing "closets"... but I have no place for it in my apartment and I know my girlfriend wouldn't tolerate it. Ah well. Just have to wait until I eventually build a proper house (or until our apartment building renovates the basements).
tuckergustav
+1,590|5955|...

CapnNismo wrote:

How old are you, Tucker???
28...so I had a baby 4 months ago...and I guess the hormones that come along with that can trigger a flare up of RA.  It was bad...but I am taking meds for it. 
Back to the topic at hand.  Either I have to find a grower or I can apply to grow my own.  I think I might give it a go at growing my own.  Cheaper in the long run...plus, if I can find some more patients then I may be able to make money at it.  A work at home mom who sells pot...legally.  A different version of Weeds.
Benzin
+576|6040
that could work... just make sure you realize the spike in your electricity bill...
tuckergustav
+1,590|5955|...

CapnNismo wrote:

that could work... just make sure you realize the spike in your electricity bill...
ah...yes...true.  Maybe I will just try my brother in law...lol.  Actually, my mother in law offered...how funny would that be?
Benzin
+576|6040
if you get into it, you should blog about it!

(your inlaws are growers?)
tuckergustav
+1,590|5955|...

um...long story short...My father in law is a doctor and his brother had cancer.  He signed my mother in law up to be the grower.  She gardens...lol.
Benzin
+576|6040
ahhhh, interesting. Like I said, I'd love to give it a try. Maybe I'll grow just a hemp plant one day in my apartment on the window sill, those aren't illegal.
Benzin
+576|6040
http://www.indras-planet.at/?h=2&r=18

If anyone can recommend me some seeds, I'd really appreciate it.
RTG_ILLUSION
Like I fucking care
+29|6569
I used to smoke all the time.  THen I quit for like 6 or 7 months.  Then we were at a Dave Matthews concert this summer.  I smoked some and a few minutes later I though my heart was gonna explode.  I had to leave the concert.  I have tried a few more times and geet the same result.  WTF is wrong with me?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6539

RTG_ILLUSION wrote:

I used to smoke all the time.  THen I quit for like 6 or 7 months.  Then we were at a Dave Matthews concert this summer.  I smoked some and a few minutes later I though my heart was gonna explode.  I had to leave the concert.  I have tried a few more times and geet the same result.  WTF is wrong with me?
i'm no doctor (there are plenty on this forum that think they are) but can i ask if you smoke tobacco? and when you say 'explode' is it arrhythmia (erratic heartbeat), fast heartbeat, or does your chest just hurt like a bitch?
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6395|West NY
https://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s151/Noobpatty/lol1.jpg
what is this i dont even
RTG_ILLUSION
Like I fucking care
+29|6569

burnzz wrote:

RTG_ILLUSION wrote:

i'm no doctor (there are plenty on this forum that think they are) but can i ask if you smoke tobacco? and when you say 'explode' is it arrhythmia (erratic heartbeat), fast heartbeat, or does your chest just hurt like a bitch?
Yes I do about 1/2 pack a day.  It just starts to beat real fast.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6539

i'd guess you're problem is pulmonary. it's not the THC affecting your heart, it's the smoke affecting your respiratory system. try holding your breath, as long as you can, and see if you can re-create the symptom - if you can, i've got bad news for you . . .
RTG_ILLUSION
Like I fucking care
+29|6569

burnzz wrote:

i'd guess you're problem is pulmonary. it's not the THC affecting your heart, it's the smoke affecting your respiratory system. try holding your breath, as long as you can, and see if you can re-create the symptom - if you can, i've got bad news for you . . .
Nope it doesn't make it increase.  Beats normal but I can only hold my breath about  1.5 minutes.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6539

you might be ok then - i'd say give up smoking altogether, but you probly hear that alot - it does sound to me that when you hit a fatty, pipe, whatever, that your heart isn't getting enough oxygen.

take care of yourself, meaning if want to indulge, bake into a brownie or something, your lungs and heart aren't worth losing . . .
RTG_ILLUSION
Like I fucking care
+29|6569

burnzz wrote:

you might be ok then - i'd say give up smoking altogether, but you probly hear that alot - it does sound to me that when you hit a fatty, pipe, whatever, that your heart isn't getting enough oxygen.

take care of yourself, meaning if want to indulge, bake into a brownie or something, your lungs and heart aren't worth losing . . .
I am starting to think it's anxiety more than anything.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6636|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
its probably because you were at a DMB concert. that was your first mistake.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6261|Phoenix, AZ

RTG_ILLUSION wrote:

burnzz wrote:

I am starting to think it's anxiety more than anything.
I swear your like the fourth person who has told me:

'smoked all the time, stopped, then smoked on this occasion and felt like chest was going to explode, then tried it again later and SAME thing! So now ill never do it again'

I think its anxiety, maybe your smoking what you used to smoke and realize that you have NO tolerance...

I didnt smoke for 10 days then smoked a gram joint with a friend in a hot tub... Everything felt like it moved fast, yet slow... And my perception was skewed, I personally enjoyed it but I could see how someone without a lot of recreational drug experience could get themselves TOO high and loose their shit

\/

Take a bowl, puff it once, put it down, come back 15 minutes later, hit the bowl again, wait 15 minutes... etc.

/\ How to control your high so you dont loose your shit
BVC
+325|6737
RTG, try a two-stage water bong, with cold water and ice in both chambers - cools the smoke right down, and filters out a lot of the bad stuff.  Heck, even a one-stage would help.
Benzin
+576|6040

GodFather wrote:

\/

Take a bowl, puff it once, put it down, come back 15 minutes later, hit the bowl again, wait 15 minutes... etc.

/\ How to control your high so you dont loose your shit
That's exactly what I do whenever I smoke. Keeps a nice, mellow high for a good 1.5-2 hours after about two or three hits.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5955|...

Pubic wrote:

RTG, try a two-stage water bong, with cold water and ice in both chambers - cools the smoke right down, and filters out a lot of the bad stuff.  Heck, even a one-stage would help.
I have done this before...lol...the result was inhaling more smoke in than I could exhale in one breath...lol....thought I was going to die...lmao.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5791|شمال
https://www.makeagif.com/media/12-28-2009/6_T1Jx.gif
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6696

A hurr hurr hurrr. The voices on Venture Bros. Sound so funny. They're so distinct and hilarious. And Dr. Venture's suit is a faded red and not a pink! I didn't know that! God this show is so funny. The music is soooo dramatic it's hilarious! And the voices are too!

This blackberry keyboard feeels so0sexy right now. It's titillating
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6696

I'm riding in a car at night thru the streets of Los Angeles the bright colorful lights are reflecting and flashing and comfortably numb is on the radio the inertial forces pulling me into the back seat melting.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard