justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
I remember the first time I tried to shave my package with an electric razor, the results were not good...Lots of blood.
I know fucking karate
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

In case anyone cares, I think I'm going to shave my balls right now.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma

ghettoperson wrote:

In case anyone cares, I think I'm going to shave my balls right now.
can i watch?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Benzin
+576|5999
Ghetto - be sure to start with a pair of scissors. It helps A LOT.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
I hate the itchy feeling you get even after a trim.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Benzin
+576|5999
If it itches, you're doing it wrong. I did mine all the way bald (just left a racing stripe coming down from the happy trail to the base - looks awesome, even got it short so it isn't bushy or anything) and I don't have an itch at all, just some uncomfortable razor burn on my left thigh.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

CapnNismo wrote:

I do it regularly, it's not an issue. Also, using scissors sounds like there's a lot of potential for sac-trappage. :S
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6740|Comber, Northern Ireland
i snipped my pubes last night for a beard on the passed out guy...itches like hell but worth it
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Zimmer wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

I have just one question: I did my inner thighs a bit to even things out with my electrical razor (which I really NEVER use) - now I've got a bunch of red bumps on my left side, like razor burn. Used to get something similar on my neck whenever I used my razor for my face, but I have never been able figure out how to stop it. Anyone have a thought?
Alcohol.

If you have strong alcoholic aftershave, once you've shaved, put it on. It will prevent any rashes/red bumps/itchyness from occurring.
See! Alcohol IS the answer!
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England

david363 wrote:

i snipped my pubes last night for a beard on the passed out guy...itches like hell but worth it
A guy I know snorted my pubes with hot chilli sauce off of the blade of a knife. He spent the next hour and half retching.

EDIT- The same guy also ate a slug, but that was a different night.

Last edited by JakAttaK (2009-12-20 18:01:49)

Benzin
+576|5999

ghettoperson wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

I do it regularly, it's not an issue. Also, using scissors sounds like there's a lot of potential for sac-trappage. :S
That's why you are very careful with the scissors. I used it more to just shorten the really long hairs so that way then I used the razor it wouldn't hurt so much.

(I love this forum - I have no one I can talk about this stuff with right now, all my friends are chicks)
Benzin
+576|5999
Why the fuck didn't anyone say this shit would itch when it was growing back? Fuck me, if this is what dogs go through, this sucks!
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England

CapnNismo wrote:

Why the fuck didn't anyone say this shit would itch when it was growing back? Fuck me, if this is what dogs go through, this sucks!

CapnNismo wrote:

If it itches, you're doing it wrong. I did mine all the way bald (just left a racing stripe coming down from the happy trail to the base - looks awesome, even got it short so it isn't bushy or anything) and I don't have an itch at all, just some uncomfortable razor burn on my left thigh.
???
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
I shaved a T for tessa in my pubes.
Benzin
+576|5999

FFLink wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

???
If it itches right after, I mean. Mine is like a day later. But now it's stopped. False alarm people. I was stoned when I posted that last one, too...
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5251
my balls are itchin right now but thats probably from the opiates
GR34
+215|6546|ALBERTA> CANADA
I just shaved my balls, i didn't nic them at all i did nic the gooch a bit
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
this thread makes me hot
AussieReaper